To whom it may concern.

Krunk the Great

I have never labelled the NSO as "edgy". I think that is some emo wanna be drama crap that I am not actually interested in at all. We have tested some conventions and altered many of the standards by which military actions are conducted, or at least were conducted up to our arrival. So I don't exactly know what you are talking about.

So this thread is an official NSO announcement? This thread defines the NSO as attention whores? I guess I will stop right there. That is one of the most ignorant comments I have seen in a while.

As far as government involvement in this thread, are you a member of the LoSS or NSO government? Do you actually have a reason to interject here at all except to make some grand announcement that the NSO hasn't lived up to your standards?

LoSS is an ally of IAA which is my full reason for being here. As for NSO and attention whoring, please. look at many of the posts from your gov members in here calling out LoSS for not providing evidence against Krunk while doin the same thing, by not providing evidence against LoSS to support their claims. in fact, Chron or Heft i believe goes to state that log dumping is not his or anyone else's place (implying it was either Krunk or most likely LoSS's place to do so). so yes, that is attention whoring. you even stated in your post to Randy that both "sides" took it too far, yet if not for Krunk posting on the OWF, i doubt most people would know about it at all. in fact i see more NSO in this thread than i do LoSS. so yes, between this thread and other similar threads or comments posted by NSO members, do make NSO out to be attention whores. fact that Krunk is gov and most often gov is taken to speak for their alliance does not help your case in the least.

As for me, i am rank and file and honestly have rarely ever spoken for any alliance i have been in. i always speak my own beliefs and thoughts regardless of what my AA is.

Actually i did not expect much at all from NSO which is why despite several people i knew heading there, i chose not to simply because i figured all this vaunted testing of conventions or altering the way things are done on Bob was just like Vox claiming they did the same thing. and edgy is a way to label the "testing of conventions or altering the way things are done" instead of having to write that or something similar down every time. far from emo there Ivan.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except this is obviously a joke thread, versus an informational thread. there is your attention whoring. Not to mention many of these posts have called out LoSS for their lack of contact with other NSO gov in this issue, yet never themselves provide logs that LoSS stated he spied and gave no proof.

Are you illiterate? They accused him of spying several times in this very thread. Why should we prove that they're saying what they've already openly said in public?

Are you illiterate? They accused him of spying several times in this very thread. Why should we prove that they're saying what they've already openly said in public?

He isn't asking for evidence that LoSS has accused Krunk of spying, but that they did so without providing evidence (circumstancial or otherwise).

As far as government involvement in this thread, are you a member of the LoSS or NSO government? Do you actually have a reason to interject here at all except to make some grand announcement that the NSO hasn't lived up to your standards?

:rolleyes:

I guess I will stop right there. That is one of the most ignorant comments I have seen in a while.

Edited by Blacky

He isn't asking for evidence that LoSS has accused Krunk of spying, but that they did so without providing evidence (circumstancial or otherwise).

That's even more dumb.

They've made accusations of him spying, and at the time, provided no evidence. It was only after this topic had been posted that any effort was made on LoSS's part to get this mediated, when clearly the drama had been going on for some time beforehand.

Hell, I don't even know if evidence was provided even at this point.

Side note: How do you prove a negative?

I expect you'll be delivering the orders to your members that it is not to appropriate in any non-NSO related topic ASAP too then, right? :rolleyes:

I expect you'll be delivering the orders to your members that it is not to appropriate in any non-NSO related topic ASAP too then, right? :rolleyes:

Oh come now, it's surely not too difficult to refute actual points being made to rebutt your nitpicking, is it? I mean, Janova's been doing such a....Well, such a good....Well he's made an effort at it, I think. Least you can do is address the blatant lack of logic required for your stance in this thread.

Heh thats funny :lol1: :lol1: <---see!

The "Harassment" of krunk on irc is a complete joke. We are active on IRC and we speak our mind to what he does on our forums. As you can see we banned some of his accounts already, so next time you say we are harassing him, get the whole story.

And Krunk is active on forums and speaks his mind to what you do on IRC.

Erm, apparently.

Wait what? Are you kidding me? Let me quote every single LoSS member in this thread.

You missed a pretty big discretion. Naughty, naughty.
You never rejected my advances.

He likes it.

Your actions do need apologizing for how ever you seem unable to even understand that an apologize is something that is meant and used to gain forgiveness or to make the statement you are truly sorry, NOT to poke fun at the person or group of people you should be apologizing too.

Hi Heft

everything and anything is unimportant until it becomes important, we are trying to stop this before it comes important, how ever sometimes Krunk is unable to control him self, that alone cause a chain reaction.

Heh thats funny :lol1: :lol1: <---see!

The "Harassment" of krunk on irc is a complete joke. We are active on IRC and we speak our mind to what he does on our forums. As you can see we banned some of his accounts already, so next time you say we are harassing him, get the whole story.

So which one of these LoSS members stated that Krunk is spying? Seriously.

I extend prior posting of my apology to Solaris, to Doch. I have obviously caused him great stress, which was not my intention at all.

not really. i am as much amused by this as others are actually. i just happen to like to state my opinion on things as much as the next guy. what has made this more amusing is Ivan's and now Chron's reactions to my statements. they are quite lovely actually.

Yes, i am obviously illiterate. Can you please provide proof to back up these claims? though i doubt that you will since you have yet to provide proof for any other claim you have made.

That's even more dumb.

They've made accusations of him spying, and at the time, provided no evidence. It was only after this topic had been posted that any effort was made on LoSS's part to get this mediated, when clearly the drama had been going on for some time beforehand.

Hell, I don't even know if evidence was provided even at this point.

Side note: How do you prove a negative?

so you demand proof from LoSS, yet unwilling to provide proof that LoSS has accused Krunk of spying and that they themselves never provided proof. should not actually be as hard as you indicate, unless of course there are one of two situations going on here. the first is you have little to know first hand knowledge of anything that went on between LoSS and Krunk and are going off of second hand knowledge and conjecture. or the second is that LoSS provided proof of said spying and you are talking out your $@! to make NSO look better.

There is no negative here as you suggested. there should be easily available proof to back up your claims since you keep insisting that LoSS has stated that Krunk spied but never provided proof. Logs or screenshots of these should be widely available.

so yes Krunk, watching you make a fool of yourself and of NSO is quite amusing. turning what should be quite a unique and powerful alliance into a joke much like RAD or Bel Air is very much amusing.

For calling out aforementioned leaders for unfair actions against a friend.

We kicked out your "friend" because we don't think he really exist. What makes us believe you have a friend who can only check forums/irc/CN at your house? And he wanted to be in a government position. :rolleyes:

For being Christian and unafraid to stand up for my ideals.

What does this have to do with anything? I'm Christian, and so are many LoSSers. Get over yourself.

For apologizing on your forums.

You didn't apologize to us. You tried to make fun of us. "Oops, my bad," is defiantly not an apology, and was funny once. Its now over-used by you, and you are no longer funny. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

For defending myself against baseless accusations.

You'd be surprised.

For breaking your forums.

AHAHAHA no. Not funny. You keep saying that over and over on IRC, the joke is now played out.

For o/ BTO

We don't care if you o/ BTO, but just remember how much trash you talked to them while in LoSS.

For some members being on my side.

What members? NSO? Who cares. How many members of LoSS are on your side? How about any other alliance you've been in? Their allies?

For explaining very well how I was an excellent addition to the alliance.

For refuting your accusations of my uselessness

You never refuted your uselessness. Krunk, I had a lot of respect for you as you helped me out so much. Now I'm ashamed of you, I can't believe the crap you have pulled. I went through the forums btw to see all this good stuff you brought to LoSS. I have yet to find anything.

For being too sexy for my shirt.

obese_fat_guy.jpg

I'd put it back on.

Therefore, My apology is "Oops, My Bad"

--StarKrunk[NSO], Master of Apologies and Lulz.

tl;dr: This is good enough for you Drugsup. Yes I think its funny.

You have a dry sense of humor. Its not funny, the oops my bad" crap was funny one time. You've used it 95 times. Get over yourself. Your NOT funny.

The first scenario is closer to the truth, as the second is a fallacy.

Also I was actually serious in my apology to IAA. They didn't do anything wrong.

to be honest i figured that the first scenario was probably more accurate, though still not sure whether or not LoSS did or did not provide proof of spying as there has yet to be any evidence stating one way or the other.

You never refuted your uselessness. Krunk, I had a lot of respect for you as you helped me out so much. Now I'm ashamed of you, I can't believe the crap you have pulled. I went through the forums btw to see all this good stuff you brought to LoSS. I have yet to find anything.

How contradicting. You say he helped you out so much, but then go on to say that you could not find any one good thing he brought to LoSS by looking through the forums? Would helping you out not be bringing a good thing to LoSS?

to be honest i figured that the first scenario was probably more accurate, though still not sure whether or not LoSS did or did not provide proof of spying as there has yet to be any evidence stating one way or the other.

I haven't heard anything from my superiors about it....so Im guessing they haven't?

I haven't heard anything from my superiors about it....so Im guessing they haven't?

from what i can tell from this thread, your superiors have no clue about much of what is going on, though has not stopped some of them from appearing that they know more about the situation than they do.

from what i can tell from this thread, your superiors have no clue about much of what is going on, though has not stopped some of them from appearing that they know more about the situation than they do.

Considering the only folks who know exactly what happened are Krunk and LoSS, well, there's only so many sources of information here. Krunk has yet to implicate himself in anything, so I guess if it's an issue of presenting proof of any wrongdoing...Well, I guess it should be obvious.

Of course, attempting to flounder about and troll (and fail at it), isn't making you look any better, either.

so you demand proof from LoSS, yet unwilling to provide proof that LoSS has accused Krunk of spying and that they themselves never provided proof. should not actually be as hard as you indicate, unless of course there are one of two situations going on here. the first is you have little to know first hand knowledge of anything that went on between LoSS and Krunk and are going off of second hand knowledge and conjecture. or the second is that LoSS provided proof of said spying and you are talking out your $@! to make NSO look better.
OK. Put plainly:

Obviously Krunk is accused of doing something. That's why there's controversy to begin with. It's called "context", or, if you prefer, the idea of "everything having a cause". If you can't grasp that there is an argument, which is apparently presumably over spying, based on simple logic, there's nothing I can do for you.

Edited by Chron

Agreed, We should all go home and drink hot chocolate and go back to laughing at the humor in the OP.

Because we all know its cold outside unless you live in a desert.

This my comrade, is a great idea. Hot chocolate sounds great right about now.

Considering the only folks who know exactly what happened are Krunk and LoSS, well, there's only so many sources of information here. Krunk has yet to implicate himself in anything, so I guess if it's an issue of presenting proof of any wrongdoing...Well, I guess it should be obvious.

Of course, attempting to flounder about and troll (and fail at it), isn't making you look any better, either.

OK. Put plainly:

Obviously Krunk is accused of doing something. That's why there's controversy to begin with. It's called "context", or, if you prefer, the idea of "everything having a cause". If you can't grasp that there is an argument, which is apparently presumably over spying, based on simple logic, there's nothing I can do for you.

lawlz. this is quite the reaction. for one, you were in here stating all sorts of stuff about LoSS without ever once providing proof to back up your assertations. This did not stop you from continuing to attempt to bash LoSS though. yet, you are stating i am floundering about and trolling and failing? seriously..... wow. that is quite the impressive leap you take Chron. i have simply stated that you should cease talking and provide evidence of your accusations as you state LoSS should do.

now you turn it about and state that only Krunk and LoSS know anything of this. so why did you attempt to speak of something which you have little to no knowledge of whatsoever, and now by your own admission did you have little to no knowledge of this? so, how about you take a step back and realize that all your attempts at deflection and misdirection have failed.

and also, based on the above, do not attempt to speak of logic as it is very clear you have little knowledge of what logic actually is as what i have requested is quite clear and comprehensible. the fact that you attempt to make it into this confusing illogical mess instead of simply stating from that beginning that you knew nothing of this situation and thus should not speak on it shows that you are quite ignorant of logical matters.