To whom it may concern.

Krunk the Great

It has come to my attention that certain actions were not befitting of a non member of LoSS.

I therefore publicly apologize for the following criterions.

1. For calling out alliance leaders when they were wrong.
  2. For contradicting said alliance leaders when they said I was illiterate for not seeing what wasn't there.
  3. For calling out aforementioned leaders for unfair actions against a friend.
  4. For being Christian and unafraid to stand up for my ideals.
  5. For apologizing on your forums.
  6. For sparking livelihood in your spam sections.
  7. For defending myself against baseless accusations.
  8. For breaking your forums.
  9. For being Darth Angry Nun
  10. For o/ BTO
  11. For the Great Justice
  12. For making a harmless joke.
  13. For having a sense of humor.
  14. For hurting you in anatomically posterior places by not conforming to standards antithetical to my ideals.
  15. For standing up vociferously what is ennumerated in #14
  16. For some members being on my side.
  17. For rejecting Phoebus[TCI]'s advances.
  18. For explaining very well how I was an excellent addition to the alliance.
  19. For refuting your accusations of my uselessness
  20. For being too sexy for my shirt.

I have obviously wronged LoSS and caused them to be Posteriorally Injured.

Therefore, My apology is "Oops, My Bad"

--StarKrunk[NSO], Master of Apologies and Lulz.

tl;dr: This is good enough for you Drugsup. Yes I think its funny.

Stop fooling yourself. You never rejected any advances. I found you quite willing.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Krunk posted this on his own; LoSS's continued harassment of him is quite annoying.

Oh clearly this is a real apology and not meant to be a jerk to LoSS.

NSO members really give the best apologies ever. :v:

Clearl

Spying - it's what's for dinner. You know the allegations, and you have done an excellent job ignoring them, Krunk.

He's so cool!

And Krunk, I have no idea what caused this, but whatever happens after, you probably deserve it. Completely inappropriate.

Oh clearly this is a real apology and not meant to be a jerk to LoSS.

Obviously; but i wonder if they had requested a legitimate one, its not beyond LoSS to come into our irc channel demanding things for various , yet completely bogus, reasons. They have been told on more than one occasion to bugger off; i hope that they can respect that.

Obviously; but i wonder if they had requested a legitimate one, its not beyond LoSS to come into our irc channel demanding things for various , yet completely bogus, reasons. They have been told on more than one occasion to bugger off; i hope that they can respect that.

Proof/examples?

And if they did request a legitimate one, this still is a complete overreaction and a terrible idea.

I felt that my actions needed apologizing for. Therefore, I apologized. Simple.

Your actions do need apologizing for how ever you seem unable to even understand that an apologize is something that is meant and used to gain forgiveness or to make the statement you are truly sorry, NOT to poke fun at the person or group of people you should be apologizing too.

This is baffling. If someone has an actual issue with.....whatever is going on here, then bring it up with one of Krunk's superiors (i.e, me). Otherwise I'm just going to continue to happily ignore whatever this is and consider it unimportant.

Hi Heft

everything and anything is unimportant until it becomes important, we are trying to stop this before it comes important, how ever sometimes Krunk is unable to control him self, that alone cause a chain reaction.

I felt that my actions needed apologizing for. Therefore, I apologized. Simple.

Your actions are reprehensible and guess what?

LoSS now has a very valid reason to demand an apology from you for the obvious disrespect to their alliance.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Your actions are reprehensible and guess what?

LoSS now has a very valid reason to demand an apology from you for the obvious disrespect to their alliance.

I delivered an apology before they would demand one. If they cannot take it then that's not my problem. RAD liked my apology, LoSS is also humans and should like it as well.

I delivered an apology before they would demand one. If they cannot take it then that's not my problem. RAD liked my apology, LoSS is also humans and should like it as well.

And this is clearly an attitude deserving of praise/acceptance and not condemnation.

Well, he's clearly escalating tensions in the hope of baiting LoSS into doing something that he/NSO can use to push his own agenda. They're doing the right thing by ignoring him – though if he is spying on them, they have perfect justification to go to NSO and demand a response.

I delivered an apology before they would demand one

No you didn't. This is not an apology, it's a 'screw you'.

Well, he's clearly escalating tensions in the hope of baiting LoSS into doing something that he/NSO can use to push his own agenda. They're doing the right thing by ignoring him – though if he is spying on them, they have perfect justification to go to NSO and demand a response.

No you didn't. This is not an apology, it's a 'screw you'.

They are speaking out their butts with the spy allegations.

How could you not believe me? This was straight from my heart :(

Which makes it all the more fascinating that there hasnt been such an outreach. Krunk is government, after all. You'd think if there was anything to go with, theyd have done something about it.

Which makes it all the more fascinating that there hasnt been such an outreach. Krunk is government, after all. You'd think if there was anything to go with, theyd have done something about it.

Exactly; they are just blowing smoke and its beginning to irritate.

I have no idea what is going on with that, but this thread from a member of NSO's government makes it seem like you wish to start something with LoSS, is that correct?

lolme

I have no idea what is going on with that, but this thread from a member of NSO's government makes it seem like you wish to start something with LoSS, is that correct?

lolme

Right. Why make a fake apology when it's totally not instigated, m i rite?

Obviously there's prior context. Which has so far amounted to nothing but smoke up being blown up rectums.

Right. Why make a fake apology when it's totally not instigated, m i rite?

Obviously there's prior context. Which has so far amounted to nothing but smoke up being blown up rectums.

Doesn't account for the extremely poor behavior shown in the OP, and in every post he has made following it up.