To whom it may concern.

Krunk the Great

I thought it was hilarious, especially #14. Mind, no idea what it's all about (though I am getting an inkling) but the apology surely did make me laugh. If it happens that someone is being accused of spying, and the allegations are false, then the accuser ought be met with all the scorn that can be heaped upon them.

All that being said, I would like to know a little more about what's going on here. It sounds intriguing at the least. :P

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridicule, particularly petulant ridicule which is what a fake 'apology' comes down to, is never appropriate as an alliance's statement on an issue.

Unless Ivan posted it, it's not an NSO statement. On the other hand, this has thus far been netirely a personal matter between LoSS and Krunk, due to their accusations against him. Which have yet to be proven, or at the time of the OP, even brought up to the NSO at large.

I believe you've met your quota for today, Janova.

Edit:

Doesn't account for the extremely poor behavior shown in the OP, and in every post he has made following it up.

"You spied on my alliance, now I'm not gonna prove it, nor am I going to do anything about it save harass you impotently over IRC until you admit to it."

So...Right. Mind showing me again why reacting to harassment with a "poor attitude" is somehow so terrible?

Edited by Chron

I thought it was hilarious, especially #14. Mind, no idea what it's all about (though I am getting an inkling) but the apology surely did make me laugh. If it happens that someone is being accused of spying, and the allegations are false, then the accuser ought be met with all the scorn that can be heaped upon them.

All that being said, I would like to know a little more about what's going on here. It sounds intriguing at the least. :P

Yes, making fun of an alliance makes people from Valhalla laugh.

I never would have guessed.

Unless Ivan posted it, it's not an NSO statement. On the other hand, this has thus far been netirely a personal matter between LoSS and Krunk, due to their accusations against him. Which have yet to be proven, or at the time of the OP, even brought up to the NSO at large.

I believe you've met your quota for today, Janova.

Edit:

"You spied on my alliance, now I'm not gonna prove it, nor am I going to do anything about it save harass you impotently over IRC until you admit to it."

So...Right. Mind showing me again why reacting to harassment with a "poor attitude" is somehow so terrible?

Because Krunk is just totally innocent in all this. Even if he isn't spying on them, it's not like he's not doing everything in his power to annoy both LoSS members and government at every opportunity he gets.

This isn't the usual cockiness and elitism that I've come to know and love from NSO (honestly not being sarcastic), this is just Krunk acting like a moron to try and get attention. Too bad his only other talent is spying, or he might rival Rebel Virginia in the "Edgy Rebel" competition.

Because Krunk is just totally innocent in all this. Even if he isn't spying on them, it's not like he's not doing everything in his power to annoy both LoSS members and government at every opportunity he gets.

I already apologized for contradicting LoSS leadership in the OP.

Being proved wrong gets annoying, which is why they are annoyed.

This isn't the usual cockiness and elitism that I've come to know and love from NSO (honestly not being sarcastic), this is just Krunk acting like a moron to try and get attention. Too bad his only other talent is spying, or he might rival Rebel Virginia in the "Edgy Rebel" competition.

Prove it, either here or in private channels. LoSS has no business harassing our members, especially government members, about unproven charges.

Everything else is irrelevant.

Because it's not an official NSO thread unless I post in it, here is my obligatory post.

I thought it was funny, Krunk is the best Darth Nun now and forever.

I'm not exactly up to speed as to what is going on, but I can safely say I'm on NSO's side. Just because.

LoSS, get a sense of humor and be on your merry way; You have neither the skill nor the testicular fortitude to contend with the NSO.

Just thought I would note with some amazement the wllfull ignorance of Krunk's detractors to context

It's not wilful per se, it just doesn't matter what LoSS has done, this isn't an appropriate response to it. You could always provide the context if you think it makes it so – you're already clearly trying to incite a response from LoSS, a few log dumps wouldn't hurt your image much more.

It's not wilful per se, it just doesn't matter what LoSS has done, this isn't an appropriate response to it. You could always provide the context if you think it makes it so – you're already clearly trying to incite a response from LoSS, a few log dumps wouldn't hurt your image much more.

Not my logs to dump. It's not like LoSS has actually approached any of us with proof of their allegations of him spying. There's a point where heckling someone over IRC is enough, and frankly that you think stalking isn't something that should be met with anything but ridicule is kind of funny.

Or maybe you'd think something more drastic is in order? I know I don't.

From the opening post of this topic:

#2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20. Have very little if anything to do with the allegations of spying.

They neither refute the claims, acknowledge that such claims have been made and denied them, or have been suitable for an apology such at that which Krunk claims to have been making with this thread.

This thread is moreso an act of harassment than a reaction to harassment. Thusly, this thread in it's entirety shows poor form and is inappropriate in general, but even moreso for a government official. If however this thread was concise, on point, dealt with or acknowledged the claim to some extent, or did any of that which you purport it to do we wouldn't be having this discussion.

tl;dr

lame thread

Edited by Blacky

From the opening post of this topic:

#2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20. Have very little if anything to do with the allegations of spying.

They neither refute the claims, acknowledge that such claims have been made and denied them, or have been suitable for an apology such at that which Krunk claims to have been making with this thread.

This thread is moreso an act of harassment than a reaction to harassment. Thusly, this thread in it's entirety shows poor form and is inappropriate in general, but even moreso for a government official. If however this thread was concise, on point, dealt with or acknowledged the claim to some extent, or did any of that which you purport it to do we wouldn't be having this discussion.

tl;dr

lame thread

There have been no actual claims or proof brought forth; anyone can say "hey your spying man", but if you dont have any proof to back it up ( of which they have none because these are completely baseless accusations) they are just empty words, they have been repeated told to put up or shutup and yet continue to harass Krunk for no rhyme or reason.

They have been repeated told to put up or shutup and yet continue to harass Krunk for no rhyme or reason.

Again, this thread is an act of harassment more than anything so it's contradictory for you to be saying that. Clearly if anything in this thread by provoking LoSS he's asking for a response. Mind you Krunk did not make this supposed apology by request.

Edited by Blacky

There have been no actual claims or proof brought forth; anyone can say "hey your spying man", but if you dont have any proof to back it up ( of which they have none because these are completely baseless accusations) they are just empty words, they have been repeated told to put up or shutup and yet continue to harass Krunk for no rhyme or reason.

you seem to be contradicting Chron on the fact that LoSS has not gone to anyone else in NSO over this. also, i have yet to see Krunk state anything but his word that there was never any proof shown. so in ya'lls own words, Krunk PUT UP or SHUT UP. well that goes for anyone in NSO who wishes to talk on this matter as it seems that at least some of this was done in a public room.

so, thus far Krunk only has empty words that there was never any proof given. and Krunk and NSO have continued to harass LoSS for no rhyme or reason on this matter despite several times being told to show proof of their thus far baseless accusations against LoSS.

seems that NSO is being much more the pathetic baseless accusers than LoSS and is doing so in a very public way. frankly, it shows how much of an attention whore NSO is becoming that they allow their gov members to post threads like these. NSO was supposed to be something edgy, exciting something to push the envelope. what do we get? a bunch of posts and threads that make NSO seem like they are DRDbanner and other wannabe rebels. heh. what a complete and utter letdown NSO has become.

seems that NSO is being much more the pathetic baseless accusers than LoSS and is doing so in a very public way. frankly, it shows how much of an attention whore NSO is becoming that they allow their gov members to post threads like these. NSO was supposed to be something edgy, exciting something to push the envelope. what do we get? a bunch of posts and threads that make NSO seem like they are DRDbanner and other wannabe rebels. heh. what a complete and utter letdown NSO has become.

We are sorry to have disappointed you. We shall disband now.

In any case, LoSS finally did (sort of) talk to me last night. I'm assuming the proposed resolution "stop talking to each other and stay away from each other" was acceptable because no one ever said otherwise.

So let's start doing that. Yippie.

Not my logs to dump. It's not like LoSS has actually approached any of us with proof of their allegations of him spying.

that's a misstatement.

There's a point where heckling someone over IRC is enough, and frankly that you think stalking isn't something that should be met with anything but ridicule is kind of funny.

Or maybe you'd think something more drastic is in order? I know I don't.

he is the one doing the stalking perhaps? saying after he's been banned from the forums "ill be back" and implying that he has other accounts on the forums, and the fact that two other accounts on the forums were accessed from the same IP that he uses?

Still though, he is the one in the right here, and not doing anything wrong at all.

he is the one doing the stalking perhaps? saying after he's been banned from the forums "ill be back"

I never said I would return to LoSS forums; this was in response to Timeline's telling me that I "should stay away" when I already had been banned/permissions revoked. (For your information, I really was apologizing for breaking their forums, IIRC their owner was never quite able to fix them or figure out what I did, the effects of that Database-In-The-Frying-Pan may still be lingering)

I apologize if I have ruffled your feathers Penlugue. I have been far too vocal in my dispute with Co_God and Company. (Which, I realize, should, and will be, toned down drastically)

Consider this an apology to the Imperial Assault Alliance for poor form in dispute with an ally and good friend of theirs. What I was disputing about was within my right to dispute, but the methods of dispute left something to be desired in the way of courtesy and decorum. I hope that with time, we can let bygones be bygones and not let this fester.

Edited by Krunk the Great

you seem to be contradicting Chron on the fact that LoSS has not gone to anyone else in NSO over this. also, i have yet to see Krunk state anything but his word that there was never any proof shown. so in ya'lls own words, Krunk PUT UP or SHUT UP. well that goes for anyone in NSO who wishes to talk on this matter as it seems that at least some of this was done in a public room.

so, thus far Krunk only has empty words that there was never any proof given. and Krunk and NSO have continued to harass LoSS for no rhyme or reason on this matter despite several times being told to show proof of their thus far baseless accusations against LoSS.

What? This doesn't even make sense.

Are you suggesting that we (NSO) should restrict our members from speaking their mind here and that doing so would somehow makes us "edgy"? That just sounds dumb. I expected better of you, quite honestly. Man you have really let me down. (See, I can do that too. *rollseyes*)

As far as this issue goes, from what I was told it was Krunk and some of his old pals in LoSS having a bit of a spat, so I figured it would blow over. If it needed to be anything more "official" than that it seems like someone from LoSS would have contacted us prior to last night, when it was evidently resolved with a simple suggestion that the parties stop talking to one another.

How does that make NSO as a whole attention whores? That is like saying IAA is an attention whoring alliance because they bother to post that they are no longer protecting an obviously defunct protectorate. I would never say such a thing because I don't consider that true and I like IAA, but the correlation to pointlessness is the same.

Heh thats funny :lol1: :lol1: <---see!

The "Harassment" of krunk on irc is a complete joke. We are active on IRC and we speak our mind to what he does on our forums. As you can see we banned some of his accounts already, so next time you say we are harassing him, get the whole story.

Heh thats funny :lol1: :lol1: <---see!

The "Harassment" of krunk on irc is a complete joke. We are active on IRC and we speak our mind to what he does on our forums. As you can see we banned some of his accounts already, so next time you say we are harassing him, get the whole story.

Exactly, this is what I thought as well but it seems both "sides" have taken it a bit further than that for some odd reason and drawn the typical peanut gallery in.

As you can see we banned some of his account already.

Only other account I have ever had was one I made while I was MoIA to test out forum permissions....and I deleted it.

Also I fixed that for you Randy. And I was asked to give the whole story, thank you, I obliged.

What? This doesn't even make sense.

Are you suggesting that we (NSO) should restrict our members from speaking their mind here and that doing so would somehow makes us "edgy"? That just sounds dumb. I expected better of you, quite honestly. Man you have really let me down. (See, I can do that too. *rollseyes*)

As far as this issue goes, from what I was told it was Krunk and some of his old pals in LoSS having a bit of a spat, so I figured it would blow over. If it needed to be anything more "official" than that it seems like someone from LoSS would have contacted us prior to last night, when it was evidently resolved with a simple suggestion that the parties stop talking to one another.

How does that make NSO as a whole attention whores? That is like saying IAA is an attention whoring alliance because they bother to post that they are no longer protecting an obviously defunct protectorate. I would never say such a thing because I don't consider that true and I like IAA, but the correlation to pointlessness is the same.

Except this is obviously a joke thread, versus an informational thread. there is your attention whoring. Not to mention many of these posts have called out LoSS for their lack of contact with other NSO gov in this issue, yet never themselves provide logs that LoSS stated he spied and gave no proof.

You don't have to restrict your members speech at all. i never stated that. Just stating that NSO gov in this thread keep throwing out crap against LoSS without ever backing it up themselves.

As for edgy, ya'll the ones who hyped yourself up on that. i am simply stating you have failed to live up to your own hype since stuff like what Krunk has posted is most of what NSO have thus far done. mostly joke threads/posts and a bunch of hollow threats thus far. the edgiest thing ya'll have done thus far is attacked RAD.

Except this is obviously a joke thread, versus an informational thread. there is your attention whoring. Not to mention many of these posts have called out LoSS for their lack of contact with other NSO gov in this issue, yet never themselves provide logs that LoSS stated he spied and gave no proof.

You don't have to restrict your members speech at all. i never stated that. Just stating that NSO gov in this thread keep throwing out crap against LoSS without ever backing it up themselves.

As for edgy, ya'll the ones who hyped yourself up on that. i am simply stating you have failed to live up to your own hype since stuff like what Krunk has posted is most of what NSO have thus far done. mostly joke threads/posts and a bunch of hollow threats thus far. the edgiest thing ya'll have done thus far is attacked RAD.

I have never labelled the NSO as "edgy". I think that is some emo wanna be drama crap that I am not actually interested in at all. We have tested some conventions and altered many of the standards by which military actions are conducted, or at least were conducted up to our arrival. So I don't exactly know what you are talking about.

So this thread is an official NSO announcement? This thread defines the NSO as attention whores? I guess I will stop right there. That is one of the most ignorant comments I have seen in a while.

As far as government involvement in this thread, are you a member of the LoSS or NSO government? Do you actually have a reason to interject here at all except to make some grand announcement that the NSO hasn't lived up to your standards?