Decree of the Sith

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting changes and I wish you all the best with them.

And you are correct about the glass-ceiling, though I would like to say that it doesn't exist (IMO) in Silence. If you're active and people think you can do the job, you can quite often get the position.

EDIT: Oh and if you want to discuss anything, I'm usually on IRC. Find me there.

Edited by Shakyr

If he hasn't been removed from leadership, then he's preventing himself from being removed somehow.

So you're saying the only reason Ivan hasn't been ousted from power is because he's designed the system in such a way as to make that impossible? Seriously? That's what you're gonna go with? I may have to go back to Pacifica every once in a while just to show you people how to do this......

Ivan is our Emperor because he is a good leader and we want him to lead us. Not everything Ivan announces or does is sinister in nature.

If he hasn't been removed from leadership, then he's preventing himself from being removed somehow.

I'm sorry GX, you're wrong on this one. Moldavi may rule from the shadows like an evil Sith Lord, but he's hardly unpopular. The fact of the matter is that NSO is built on authoritarian foundations, much like our alliance, and if he were "preventing himself from being removed" it would be perfectly acceptable. But unlike many alliances, and unlike our own, there actually is a legal mechanism to get rid of him. I really don't see where you're going with this.

So you're saying the only reason Ivan hasn't been ousted from power is because he's designed the system in such a way as to make that impossible? Seriously? That's what you're gonna go with? I may have to go back to Pacifica every once in a while just to show you people how to do this......

Ivan is our Emperor because he is a good leader and we want him to lead us. Not everything Ivan announces or does is sinister in nature.

You people? What do you mean you people? I knew NSO was racist!

This pale shadow of Pacifica disgusts me.

So what you're saying is that you didn't read the thread... This pale shadow of reading comprehension disgusts me.

This will be a very interesting experiment. I hope it works out for the best, because it's freaking beautiful.

Hail o/ NSO!

Hail o/ Sith Emperor Moldavi!

I love it,too often alliances lose good members because they can't advance.
I like this policy, hail the Sith Emperor o/
o/ NSO!

i really like the idea of hte challenges! thats really cool!

Preventing yourself from being removed by proving yourself to be the best candidate for the job is hardly something heinous.

Did I say it was heinous?

EDIT: Holy cow, I started reading some more of the responses. People assumed I thought Ivan was unpopular in his alliance, somehow? I said he prevented himself from being removed. One way to prevent yourself from being removed is to be popular.

Edited by Geoffron X