In this 3rd Year of our fathers

isolde

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 997 years to go.
Am i the only person in this forum that feels that is in very bad taste?

Beats me. I laughed like hell.

Fortunately for the rest of the world, the mechanics of Planet Bob are such that lebensraum will never be an issue.

:huh: Am i the only person in this forum that feels that is in very bad taste?

Why would that be? I just figured he's saying that Nordreich will live 1000 years... am I missing something?

Happy birthday you sauerkraut-eating !@#$%^&* o/

Also, now that you have a chick working FA, I might cancel our treaty just to "re-negotiate" with her. Don't take it personally.

Why would that be? I just figured he's saying that Nordreich will live 1000 years... am I missing something?

Are you familiar with the term ''Thousand year Reich''? (being German i am very familiar with it) but yeah Zog is right so i will head out of this thread ;)

Edited by Cataduanes

[somewhat :OOC]

There's no mention of Norway..

only one alliance on Bob has ever diplomatically defeated a real country

only one alliance on Bob has ever been mentioned on the ticker of CNN

only one other alliance on Bob has ever stood so strong through so much adversity

and only one alliance on Bob has ever inspired me to send a trade agreement offer to a real life embassy

Congrats and thx for the memories!

[End of somewhat /OOC]

Hurh!!@8- Go Reich! Hurh!

my office or yours ;)

Well I have a new couch that needs to get broken in. You know how much better those are after a couple rounds of rough treatment. And you should really check out this desk I have. Really great wood. :ehm:

Let my blood brothers, and my comrades remember, that I am always with them in spirit.

Since the days of Volksteilung, i served the Reich, the Verein, and have no since hallowed the halls of NoR.

However, I request you still remember, mein volk und kameraden, that Reichführer still exists, and resides in the community known as CyberNations. Always forever, and always true. Shall anything ever happen in the future, you can count upon my eventual return.

Well I have a new couch that needs to get broken in. You know how much better those are after a couple rounds of rough treatment. And you should really check out this desk I have. Really great wood. :ehm:

hmmmm smooth , I was talkin about the wood of course B)

Let my blood brothers, and my comrades remember, that I am always with them in spirit.

Since the days of Volksteilung, i served the Reich, the Verein, and have no since hallowed the halls of NoR.

However, I request you still remember, mein volk und kameraden, that Reichführer still exists, and resides in the community known as CyberNations. Always forever, and always true. Shall anything ever happen in the future, you can count upon my eventual return.

Through the manifestation of ideological will and the hard work of the citizenry, Nordland's commitment is a total one, loyal to its past, its citizens and its allies. Bound by brotherhood and trust, strength and prosperity, throughout conflict and peace we pledge undying loyalty to the illustrious vanguard of the Volk, Come by, see us, feast, share a moment to raise a glass to our third year

I would have worded it differently, but I second this.

In reflection of the many events that have preceded this occasion, it is truly awe-inspiring that the Reich still exists and it doing this well. My only offer to equal that achievement is to promise to stand behind it no matter the cost.

Hopefully we can look forward to another anniversary announcement next year and, when we do, that NoR is greater than ever before.