Official New Sith Order Press Conference

Corinan

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your nuke policy? If you had to leave the brown sphere where would you go and finally why did you choose the brown sphere

We like nukes.

Hmm, Red maybe?

Brown seemed fairly open and able to provide plenty of opportunity for us. I'd say it's working out pretty well.

What is your nuke policy? If you had to leave the brown sphere where would you go and finally why did you choose the brown sphere

Nukes have to be authorized but we're not overly stingy with them either, I'm pretty sure. We don't have a set in stone policy for bigger conflicts either.

I don't know where we would go. Somewhere interesting. Brown is interesting and has plenty of opportunity and potential currently and lacked an established order that we would have had to fit within.

What would you say the best thing about NSO is? The worst?

If you had to sign MDPs with 5 alliances you aren't currently allied too, who would they be?

Best would be our attitude towards the game and our constant innovation of it.

Worst? Our IRC privs are terribly unorganized and unrepresentative of rank in many cases.

5 Alliances? Im sure my comrades in the Peace and Darth councils can answer this better than me but i would have to say...

IRON

IAA

GATO

Silence

MK :wub:

Edited by willirica

Moldavi is emperor. Dopp is dark lord, which is right below emperor.

Well that's interesting. I could have sworn there was no "emperor" position, and that Moldavi said he wasn't Emperor. Just the "Dark Lord of the Sith". Hmmm... :huh:

EDIT: Look there wiki even says so. (Or doesn't say?)

Structure of the Order

Dark Lord of the Sith

The Dark Lord of the Sith is the sovereign lord of the alliance. He is the ultimate arbiter of law and diplomacy. He reserves the right to delegate these responsibilities as he sees fit. The Dark Lord serves until he steps down or is overthrown by his betters from within the Darth Council.

Edited by KahlanRahl