Official New Sith Order Press Conference

Corinan

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is sith emperor.

My bad.

I was looking at the wiki page for your gov't positions. Didn't realize that Moldavi was now Sith Emperor.

From the wiki:

Dark Lord of the Sith: Ivan Moldavi

Darth Council:

Doppelganger, Sith Lord

Heft, Sith Lord

New Frontier, Sith Lord

Lennox, Sith Lord

What does the NSO feel is their greatest contribution to Planet Bob so far? What do you hope to contribute in the future?

What does the NSO feel needs changing with the current political, cultural, moral reality of Planet Bob? What shouldn't change?

Well aren't you a multi-serious-question little bugger. Alright then.

Our greatest contribution is our continued existence, and our model of excellence. We emphasize an individualist, open, and honest political climate free from the trappings of the old world in a way that few alliances can match, and we prove our commitment to that model every day in our internal functions and our external philosophy of action.

More people (not alliances, but individuals) need to really embrace those sorts of concepts. The old world rules are only as relevant as you want them to be. We can ignore them all and make a truly new world order, but not many seem interested, or are too timid to challenge habit.

Hey NSO, glad to see you guys doing well.

What are some of your short-term goals, and when will you do something that will rile up the Cyberverse once again? You make things around here quite interesting, honestly.

Short-term goals are to be awesome, and our being awesome will naturally rile up the cyberverse. Falling leafs and puddles, or somesuch.

Wait Moldavi got replaced couped?

We have a new Dark Lord.

But... Corinan! YOU NEED TO TELL US SO WE CAN ACT SURPRISED! :(

I am not amused.

How does the fact that I now hate you all and think you're all evil make you feel? :P

Anthony's answer was correct. Anthony is always correct.