Official New Sith Order Press Conference

Corinan

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funniest thing you've seen in this game?

Worst thing you've seen in this game?

Iron getting jumped on by Gremlins and Fark during the Karma War.

GATO and GPA getting hit by NPO and friends.

What would you say the best thing about NSO is? The worst?

If you had to sign MDPs with 5 alliances you aren't currently allied too, who would they be?

Well NSO sucks, period. There is no good thing, and everything is a bad thing.

BelAir

Dark Fist

Gremlins

Ragnarok

Man I should make a press conference every month where my members can come and stroke our collective ego. Hell of an idea guys.

Our ideas are always "hell of." Though if this is supposed to be a monthly thing we've really screwed up these last however many months (is it seven now? I don't even know).

Do you still hate PC, as we are no longer pink?

Would you ever MDP(or higher) Bel Air?

I don't think I ever had strong enough feelings for PC to call it "hate." More of a simmering negativity. And yes I suppose it still persists, though PC isn't really relevant to anything I'm doing, in a good or bad way, so I don't think much of it. Also no.

what does nso think of the a.n.a.l sith bloc

friend or enemy

What are your thoughts on A.N.A.L, League of Boy, and MK?

Is that that thing with the thing? Because that really confused me and who not? who not? what

Incredulous.

Which is your favorite Sith force power to use? The choking thing or lightning?

I would like to try combining them. That would be fun.

Do the Sith believe that as a condition of surrender it is acceptable to force someone to step down from government and be banned from a government position in that alliance again?

I don't know that we really have a position here. I don't see us as likely to do either, though I could see forcing someone to step down sometimes being not unreasonable. Banning someone from ever returning to power is probably unnecessary and a bit over the top, though. But that's just my personal view.

nso.png

This thread is now about the Stickmen.

As my first act as the newly rerolled member of the iFOK, I am holding this press conference in order to enlighten the beautiful and intelligent masses to the devious exploits of the Stickmen. Feel free to hurl kisses ask us anything.

Who do you like more?

A ) SLCB

B ) iFOK

C ) FCO

D ) All of the above

E ) mudkipz

Edited by Frozenrpg

When are you going to attack Bel Air?

While I understand and appreciate the idea that everyone is looking towards the NSO for guidance and permission to undertake even the simplest actions, this is one area where the rest of you don't really need our support. It's only Bel Air. You have our permission to attack them at your leisure.

Also, A. And that's a purty flag you got there.

Which is your favorite Sith force power to use? The choking thing or lightning?

The choking; lighting and choking can be compared to stabbing and shooting, with choking obviously lasting much longer and being far more personal and enjoyable.

Do the Sith believe that as a condition of surrender it is acceptable to force someone to step down from government and be banned from a government position in that alliance again?

I believe any and all conditions of surrender are acceptable, however its ultimately the surrendering alliances decision whether or not to accept them or just soldier on. That being said any alliance that accepts something like that needs to have their collective heads examined.

Edited by willirica