Official New Sith Order Press Conference

Corinan

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe any and all conditions of surrender are acceptable, however its ultimately the surrendering alliances decision whether or not to accept them or just soldier on. That being said any alliance that accepts something like that needs to have their collective heads examined.

Thank you for the reply, I tend to agree with this 95% with the 5% being the last sentence, I think if someone is a liability and gets you rolled or will cause you to get rolled in the future I dont think it would be out the realm to accept the condition.

Thank you for the reply, I tend to agree with this 95% with the 5% being the last sentence, I think if someone is a liability and gets you rolled or will cause you to get rolled in the future I dont think it would be out the realm to accept the condition.

Well yes; there are always extenuating circumstances.

Then you are removing them for your own good, not because a foreign power has twisted your arm.

Where do you see yourself in a month from now? 5 months?

And why, oh why did you decide to offer protection to task force alpha?

A month from we see ourselves continuing to grow and forge ties with alliances wish wish to be closer with; as well as bringing the brown sphere together.

5 months we see ourselves with a solidified and forceful presence on Bob, as well as a strong and efficient one, capable of standing against any threat, whilst still bringing innovation and entertainment to the cyberverse.

We offered protection to task force alpha because one of our goals is the continued growth of the brown team. We also believe in second chances; and that with proper guidance Ryan can become a productive and able member of the growing brown community.

A month from we see ourselves continuing to grow and forge ties with alliances wish wish to be closer with; as well as bringing the brown sphere together.

This is often brought up by NSO.

I'd like to ask, what moves have you actually taken to help unite the Brown sphere? If uniting Brown is your goal, why have you not signed the Amber Accords?

This is often brought up by NSO.

I'd like to ask, what moves have you actually taken to help unite the Brown sphere? If uniting Brown is your goal, why have you not signed the Amber Accords?

We reach out a friendly hand to everyone, and regardless of what they think of us we continue to stay as friendly and cordial as possible. I think that our ever improving relations with Silence are a good indicator of the success of this.

We havent signed the amber accords because there is no point too; they provide 0 economic benefit.

I personally have just set up a new economic system and forum for brown, the brown economic trust. Right now it includes Silence, Browncoats and every Terra Cotta alliance. Any nation is welcome to welcome to sign up for a trade circle here. . The accompanying forums are still receiving some finishing touches, but once those are complete nations will be able to buy and sell tech/donations, create custom trade sets, spam to their hearts desire, co mingle with thier brown brothers; pretty much everything you would expect from a team unity forum.

Where does your protection of TFA stand after Ryan's departure from the game?

Ryan joined NSO shortly before his departure. We support him in his Warn/Ban appeal. We continue to protect the Task Force Alpha AA until the situation is resolved.

Edited by willirica

When will you guys roll those pricks that I've always wanted to roll for there conduct in the early days of NSO? (Protip for uneducated masses, it's not Bel-Air)

What is your opinion on former members? And lastly, who wins in dress contest; Ivan Or Doppelganger?

When will you guys roll those pricks that I've always wanted to roll for there conduct in the early days of NSO? (Protip for uneducated masses, it's not Bel-Air)

What is your opinion on former members? And lastly, who wins in dress contest; Ivan Or Doppelganger?

Ragnarok? NPO? Not sure who your speaking of, unless it's our beloved friends in the 57th.

Former members are dumb.

Doppelganger, he has sunglasses.

Ragnarok? NPO? Not sure who your speaking of, unless it's our beloved friends in the 57th.

I'll give you a hint, they come onto your forums starting !@#$ and instead of taking the olive branch of friendship made baseless accusations and attempted to block you out of a particular economic treaty due to lack of time time knowing you all.

Also, when will this new government structure that's been mentioned earlier be announced on the AP?

I'll give you a hint, they come onto your forums starting !@#$ and instead of taking the olive branch of friendship made baseless accusations and attempted to block you out of a particular economic treaty due to lack of time time knowing you all.

Also, when will this new government structure that's been mentioned earlier be announced on the AP?

Sounds like our lovely friends in the 57th. When do we roll them you ask? I'm not sure, I've advocated it since day 1.

Uh not sure about that, outta my pay grade. :P

They wanted more time to get to know you before sharing a treaty... seems fair. Can't see why you'd get all upset by that really. Why are you trying to stir this up anyway?

They wanted more time to get to know you before sharing a treaty... seems fair. Can't see why you'd get all upset by that really. Why are you trying to stir this up anyway?

I stated it was an economic treaty, particularly because it was only an economic one without any sort of obligations or things of that matter which would require a strong relationship. If it was a serious treaty then yes that is justified, but economic treaties aren't really something that should be toiled over. Thus why it was a slap in the face at the time...compiled with the various comments that we were "taking over brown" etc. etc.

As for why I stir it up, well because it's the only thing that ever annoyed me greatly when I was a government member. So for nostalgic purposes I brought it up.

Will you continue your trend of bullying smaller and/or politically weaker alliances while hiding behind Frostbite like cowards? Or have you realised that not even Frostbite will stop you from getting rolled if you persist with your present course of actions?

I stated it was an economic treaty, particularly because it was only an economic one without any sort of obligations or things of that matter which would require a strong relationship. If it was a serious treaty then yes that is justified, but economic treaties aren't really something that should be toiled over. Thus why it was a slap in the face at the time...compiled with the various comments that we were "taking over brown" etc. etc.

As for why I stir it up, well because it's the only thing that ever annoyed me greatly when I was a government member. So for nostalgic purposes I brought it up.

Your own opinions on how strong a relationship needs to be before signing a treaty (even if it is just economic) are pretty much irrelevant to another alliance's decision making. If they want more time to get to know you, then you have to suck it up and work on a relationship. Getting annoyed because an alliance didn't want to sign up with you straight away isn't exactly productive, in the same way that stirring things up months after an incident because you personally got offended isn't going to achieve anything.

Edited by Aimee Mann