• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know how to do this on a mobile device (android)?

Get on the internet via your phone's browser. Go to www.dell.com. Buy a computer. Access CN on your computer. Change your hotspot.

You're welcome. ;)

Edited by The Warrior

Anyone know how to do this on a mobile device (android)?

It's pretty similar to what you'd do on a PC.

It is possible to copy links on android (just press on the link for like a second until you get a popup, and then click "Copy link address").

And it's possible to paste stuff into the URL bar.

You can edit the URL directly in the URL bar, or if you don't like that you can paste the links into any editor app like ColorNotes and manipulate them there.

Also, while we're on the subject, if the current way of moving the moon/mars wonders isn't working for you, please say so in this suggestion thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121485-add-a-way-to-enter-exact-coordinates-for-moonmars-wonders/ . I hadn't considered how moving the wonders would work on mobile when I made that thread, so please mention that in your post. If this is a problem for lots of people, but no one lets Admin know, it will never get fixed.

Edited by Chintan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hotspots are derived from same source, Mars is simply Moon shifted -29 latitude and +109 longitude. So based on Moon coordinates, Mars should be (24, 80) or (24, 79) this month.

Both give me 99%. Same with (24, 79.99999999), which I suspect is the same of (24, 80) - I felt like playing around with them numbers. :)