CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kreigland claims protectorate west of Kingdom of Cochin. I have king_of_cochin's consent. Will post DOE later today if this is accepted.

I confirm this and the fact that this land is subject to Lhasa Doctrine. Sgt Shidner would also have to get approval from RA before creating the nation there as it is a joint Cochin-RA protectorate.

I hate to be a stickler, but this has never been gotten right so I'll post it up, the Alsace-Lorraine on the map is always way off, and I don't have the image editing software so I apologize that I cannot do it myself. This is for the Rheinmark. It's fine if it is spelled Rhinemark on the map, since that would be the English translation.

Here is a picture of the region in question:

alsacelorraine.gif

Also, as for my province in the North (that does not follow political boundaries, per se) is a tad off.

Here, you will see Alsace-Lorraine highlighted in darker gray. Going off to the right and above it are two provinces, one that borders the Alsace-Lorraine Region, and anther that borders that region. The two regions in question are the ones closest to the depiction on the map, but there are obviously differences in actual placement. They wrap around Baden-Württemberg, which here is divided as it was in the original German Empire. The map will be on the righthand side, the picture itself cannot be linked.

Wikipedia Section w/ map

I realize this may be a project, so if you decide to take it up, thank you very much and of course regardless, thank you for your time, it is appreciated.

oh, lol. I was wondering about that.

What exactly are you going to clean up though?

Lol... not really sure. Niko just said it was uninhabitable. :v:

Sargun: I like the color changes in Europe/asia, things don't look quite as :S anymore. However, Sarah specifically requested Purple and I don't think that clashes too badly with the green and my red, (and I think it complements both better than that tan that you used :P). As for the anti-aliasing, most if not all of that is from previous maps, and has simply not been corrected due to the widespread effect it had when people were doing it. Also some of it is just longterm wear and tear as a result of saving, mis-painting stuff like that. If it is anti-alias I know that personally it wasn't me, as I have that setting permanently set off, and it is something I would easily have noticed when editing. So if it isn't me then it must have been one of the few others who has done periodic editing.

Cody Seb: I'll look into it further.

Re-update: http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2958/iatupdate34.png

Edited by iamthey