Apology

Ursarkar E Creed

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a "Sorry I got caught, but I need to apologize before NPO get's rolled cause they knew I was spying, and I'm now gonna join another alliance to make the people, I spied on, believe I don't want anything to do with NPO" type of apology?

If so, you did a good job.

Best of luck, Ursarkar. Everyone makes mistakes and I mean everyone. Some people in this announcement could think about that a little.

That's funny, you're a funny person.

<Cager> man the internet super nerds are raging hard at you Ursarkar

<Cager> what will you ever do without their internet friendship

<Ursarkar> I noticed.

<Ursarkar> I'll cry myself to sleep, man.

<Francesca[NPO]> Lol, Ursarkar.

<Francesca[NPO]> Get used to it.

<Ursarkar> I couldn't give two #$%!s to be quite honest.

<Ursarkar> If they wish to hate me, let them.

<Ursarkar> Just means I'm doin' it right.

<Francesca[NPO]> I love your attitude. XD

:D

i still wonder what your intention was, that you did all this spying in the first place... i mean spying because you were rather "pushed" by your government as sign of your loyalty is one thing, but that rather wasnt the case as i understood it. It rather originates from your own initiative. Now what kind of personality is this, that you betray those who were your friends and comrades for quite a long time. I mean what the hell, you wore the Polar Immortal Badge, recognized for astounding service in the line of duty for the New Polar Order. Awarded for Two Years of service to the order. Seriously what were you thinking?

You misunderstand me, Ursarkar. I'm really not too concerned about whether there is "hate" flying around; I am merely shedding some light on the spirit in which your apology was made. :)

Sorry if my apology didn't seem sincere, but I actually am quite sorry.

It was indeed a stupid mistake that will not be made twice.

If a requirement of the apology was sincerity we would be in trouble about now... And Ninja you were, you would have gotten away with it except for those meddling kids/birds

And that pesky dog too.

I'm sorry if it doesn't seem sincere, I guess I'm not good at wording things like that.

Edited by Ursarkar E Creed