Inside the Cult

Schattenmann

As a micro veteran elite, any suggestions on luring unsuspecting rulers into the Temple? It's hard to get the mind-altering vapors into them out in the open.

If I didn't know any better I'd say you were making an under handed jab :P

I've given up recruiting anything that moves. Murder inc. Just works on our quality

Poyples actually fixed his treaties post but I'm a dastardly yellow journalist so I edited it back so I could take a screencap.

This is an outrage! I demand justice! Or justine, or something along those lines.

It's been great fun hanging out with your alliance and other diplomats in the temple gardens. I only wish our conflicting time zones didn't limit me to lurking in your IRC channel when nobody else is around.

Nemesis <3 The Cult

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

You Woo'd for Yawoo Schatt, as you are aware, this is against article xi of the hidden articles article which states

"xi. Under no means may anyone woo for yawoo on a public forum. It is okay to think it, if daggarz is not present, however the expressing of said woo'ing is forbode on a full forboding level"

On a more serious note. Love to see the progress, Should I stop pressing for us to go to war for you everytime you get mildly attacked?

Down with the dastardly MFO.

Actually it's IAA this time, but they've been cool about it. "Hey, your duder attacked my duder" "oh, whoops, what do we owe you?" whereas other alliances have been like "well mayyyybe your alliance shouldn't be so damned small if you don't want to be techraided!"

Congratulations on your milestone. I like how you are very particular about your treaties, and it's cool that you have succeeded in maintaining that. Also, it's good to see the old-style announcements back again.

Good luck; here's hoping you get to report your next milestone again soon :)

Thank you. It's a little difficult to keep my nose in my own business, but I think it's the best direction and allows leeway for movement when it really matters.

You Woo'd for Yawoo Schatt, as you are aware, this is against article xi of the hidden articles article which states

"xi. Under no means may anyone woo for yawoo on a public forum. It is okay to think it, if daggarz is not present, however the expressing of said woo'ing is forbode on a full forboding level"

On a more serious note. Love to see the progress, Should I stop pressing for us to go to war for you everytime you get mildly attacked?

Actually, it's sort of fun to press for war every month or so. Keeps everyone on their toes.

Love it, Schatt. Congratulations and keep up the growth. :)

Thank you very much, you're sorely missed.

Is it nice not being constantly at war?

It is crazy nice to not be at war all the time. War is fun, it was really fun to sort of trick small academy nations into attacking us then get aided 2-8,000 troops (which actually makes a difference at that level) and kick them around for a week, but I'm looking forward to actually running a nation. I've gone from UjW ZI to Browncoats ZI to Vox ZI for two years, so it's cool to build a nation.

I was telling Biff I pissed myself off yesterday, I collected before I bought all the infra :saddowns: 20 days down the tube.

One reason I'm so excited about Red Dawn is that it's all about building, and it's very interesting to be working with NPO on something that is beneficial to everyone regardless of AA or history.

Actually it's IAA this time, but they've been cool about it. "Hey, your duder attacked my duder" "oh, whoops, what do we owe you?" whereas other alliances have been like "well mayyyybe your alliance shouldn't be so damned small if you don't want to be techraided!"

*KahlanRahl grins at her alliance's awesome diplomacy skills.

We take pride in not acting like arsehats on an initial meeting. Well, most of us. ^_^

EDIT: word filter fail me D:

Edited by KahlanRahl

One reason I'm so excited about Red Dawn is that it's all about building, and it's very interesting to be working with NPO on something that is beneficial to everyone regardless of AA or history.

Word.

There is much to do. I understand that many are "bored", the Cult offers you salvation through work of a greater goal. Heed the call and find your purpose today!