Cybernations Fantasy Draft

Kim Jaym Il

The cool thing about threads like this is it shows you the different circles.

Indeed.

Although not being in every "circle" is probably the reason why a project I tried in my blog failed hard. :lol1: I tried to come up with an alliance of 250 people that I thought would make the perfect "on-paper" alliance for a guy like myself, but then I realised that it wouldn't be fair to so many people who would go completely unmentioned yet could possibly (in some cases, most likely) be better than the people I listed. So I promptly scrapped the whole works. :P

That said, such an alliance wouldn't have worked in practice anyway. I like/respect too many people that hate/dislike/don't respect each other :ph34r:

btw, I'm flattered by the two people who put me down, but I don't really think I can hold a candle to some of the other people mentioned in those same positions. :unsure:

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That said, such an alliance wouldn't have worked in practice anyway. I like/respect too many people that hate/dislike/don't respect each other :ph34r:

Which is why Im so shocked people love to put Dilber in their FA positions. I mean, he's something of a dick when it comes to office politics, as it were, and its a very rare person that can work with him on equal terms and not be at his throat constantly. At least, thats been my experience.

Just for kicks, I will put one together from all former Athens members. ;)

Sovereign - kamichi

Regent - Nitemare

MoD - the rebel

MoFA - Alicia

MoEcon - The Corrupt Teacher

MoIA - ddog241

:awesome:

lol when was I ever a good Minister of Econ? Lol I can think of better Athens MoEs.

Also my Fantasy gov of all sleeper candidates that didn't make many lists or none.

Emperor: Dan123123 or Lord Jay

Regent: rsoxbronco1

MoFA: Conebone

DMoFA: Yesitsbobby and Jipps

MoIA: Trace

DMoIA: Ddog

MoW: New Reverie

DMoW: Ninmeister/Neforatu

MoE: Londo

DMoE: Tamerlane

MoR: Casshern

DMoR: Dwthegreat

Senate: Joshua James, Augusta, Rafael Nadal, Alicia, Nitemare, Season of Love, Lennox

Personally I think that would be one sick government.

Both loud mouth leaders? Check

Agreed, but most of the well-known leaders of Bob have been loud mouthed.

Both leaders of smaller alliances close tied to the NPO (at time)? Check.

RoK always kept NPO at a certain distance.

Both thin skinned? Check

lol

Both removed from office (though one was allowed to resign) after overestimating leash length from NPO? Check.

*facepalm*

Oh and get off your knees son, the reward isn't worth the effort.

Hi there little friend. Aren't you adorable? I mean, that you even dare to say stuff like that after your own history with the en-pee-oh, completely baffles me.

Triumvirate: Arsenal, Almighty Grub, Archon

Internal Affairs: Silleath

Education: Haflinger

Foreign Affairs: Francesca (or Shattenmann)

War: Ivan Moldavi

Finance: Star Gazing and Kae Lee

Propoganda: Rebel Virginia and Shattenmann

Edited by Shadow King

I open the first page and what do I see!

Strictly objectively...

Emperor - VanHoo III (arguably the best alliance leader that ever played the game...charismatic, able to get people who would otherwise be at each others' throat working together as a team...despite his tendency to "table talk" too much OOC, a master of FA)

Regent - Chefjoe (always impressed me with his ability to step up and take charge...a major reason that Valhalla stayed a viable power post-noWedge and beyond)

Vice Regent - Kryievla (simply keeps Valhalla moving forward...and its not an easy job)

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Dilber (who wouldn't want the master of puppets?)

Minister of Internal Affairs - DarkMistress (takes care of business...one of the good things about NPO)

Minister of War - Ivan Moldavi (needs no introduction)

Minister of Security - Rebel Virginia (always knows more than you think, well connected)

Minister of Finance - TailsK (honestly should have been the permanent MoF of Ragnarok...tough but fair, good administrator)

Minister of Technology - Obiwan (simply the best of all time...understood how technology deals worked from all aspects)

Minister of Trade - GeekSteroids (one of the few people I know who actually had a flair for the job and liked it)

Minister of Recruiting - Omega (kept the pirate ship stocked with crew...our numbers at \m/ declined when he wasn't as active)

Minister of Education - Mr. Bill (how good? he's the reason that VanHoo III was so good)

Minister of Information - mpol (entertaining, no b.s., stands up for the alliance, believes what he says or comes off like he does)

Ombudsman - ChairmanHal (understands all aspects of the game from trade, to tech, to military, to FA...no tolerance for internal alliance b.s., not afraid to stand up as an advocate others regardless of rank/situation)

I threw up a little in my mouth just reading it and then I saw this...

Regent - Chefjoe (always impressed me with his ability to step up and take charge...a major reason that Valhalla stayed a viable power post-noWedge and beyond)

...I lol'd. :lol1:

Fantasy Draft

Regent: Almighty Grub

Vice Regent: Graham Keatley

MoIA: Moshea

dMoIA: Stetson

MoE: Penguin

dMoE: Azaghul

MoFA: 'Coursca

dMoFA: Alfred von Tirpitz

MoD: Bud

Intel: KingSuck

DoC: Schattenmann and/or Sir Paul (been thinking on that one for an unhealthy bit of time, and I still can't decide)

DoGM: Seerow

Art & Propaganda: Seipher Caim, Master of 9 Puppets, Nevik

Forum Presence: Hizzy, Heinous One, Joseph Thorne

The Perforated Version:

Overlord: Lord Bob

Mistress of Stabbing: Princess Ro

Warwench: Kryievla

Noob of Foreign Affairs: Deuterium_Dawn

Master of the Money Menagerie: Jaym

Mauling Coordinator: Moridin

Moose: Buuyo

Court Jester: Cookavich

• 2 weeks later...

Chairman: Archon.

General Secretary: Why, me. Not that I think that I am that great, but I believe I could manage the personalities in such an alliance to a point where it could exist.

Organizational Bureau:

Secretary of Finance: (DAC)Syzygy

-- Deputy of finance: Gamer42au

-- Deputy of finance: Azaghul

Secretary of Interior: Bros2

-- Director of Recruitment: Banned Member (haw haw haw. Yes. That guy from NSO/Athens)

-- Deputy of Interior: Valid De Impala

Secretary of Publicity: Ivan Moldavi

-- Deputy of Publicity: Schattenmann

-- Editor of the Journal: El Bruc

-- Radio DJ: Airme

Secretary of Defense: Mpol

-- Deputy of defense: Diskord

-- Deputy of defense: LiquidMercury

Exterior Bureau:

Secretary Foreign Affairs: Halflinger

-- Deputy of foreign affairs: Dilber

-- Deputy of foreign affairs: Chefjoe

Political Bureau:

Vladimir, Xiao Weng, GVChamp, Prodigal Chieftain, Mussolandia, Doitzel, Bob Janova, Electron Sponge, Warriorconcept, Seerow, Van Hoo

Edited by deSouza

General Secretary: Why, me. Not that I think that I am that great, but I believe I could manage the personalities in such an alliance to a point where it could exist.

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about. If Ivan couldn't keep things together, there's no way you'd pull it off. Dilber alone would have half that lineup neutralized within 6 months of being formed.

Just off the top of my head:

Harbinger of War - Liquid Mercury

Harbinger of Entertainment - Ejayrazz

Harbinger of Prosperity - Pansy

Harbinger of Finance - MrCyber

Harbingers of Peace - Roquentin, Bob Janova, Archon, Kryievela, Virillus

No members of my current alliance were used to prevent bias.

Probably left off some great people

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about. If Ivan couldn't keep things together, there's no way you'd pull it off. Dilber alone would have half that lineup neutralized within 6 months of being formed.

Not if I could prevent that. I'd me more concerned with keeping things together on the political bureau though.

Anyway, its my lineup, not yours (or any alliance that ever existed, for that matter. It wasnt tried before).

:D

Edited by deSouza

Not if I could prevent that. I'd me more concerned with keeping things together on the political bureau though.

Anyway, its my lineup, not yours (or any alliance that ever existed, for that matter. It wasnt tried before).

:D

You're the one who provided a basis for your self-appointment. I was just pointing out the shoddy logic of it.

And no, you couldn't prevent it.

Edited by Chron

@desouza: Sorry to inform you, but any government with former NPO, NpO, FAN and Prodigal Chieftan combined will self combust in less than a month.

FAN cannot stand either NPO or NpO

PC cannot stand NPO or NpO