FCO Communique

Iosif

Ladies and gentlemen!

With great pleasure I hast arriveth amongst you to inform you of a splendid piece of news concerning the government structures of our dear Organization. We've erected a new triumvirate into his position and replaced some promising new talents with obsolete veterans as well. So, the new lucky triumvir was Wave32 of Tamlandia, and he was able to barely defeat the dastardly Iosif of Iosif Moldovstan. Fortunately however, this Iosif fellow was granted the seat of Commissioner of Foreign Affairs by the brave new seating of our triumvirate.

So, I'd like to publicly congratulate our newly employed triumvir; I tell ya, he's going to be a darn good one.

taideteoslz8.jpg

Love.

Edited by Iosif Moldov

Congratulations to Wave32 on his new position, may he govern our Purple brothers wisely. Although Avalon sends her sympathies to Iosif on his defeat, we can not say that we are sorry to see him in the FA position, a role that he was meant to play.

Congratulations and good luck FCO, you crazy Finns!

Congratulations to Wave32 on his new position, may he govern our Purple brothers wisely. Although Avalon sends her sympathies to Iosif on his defeat, we can not say that we are sorry to see him in the FA position, a role that he was meant to play.

Congratulations and good luck FCO, you crazy Finns!

I doubt they think of you as brothers.

I doubt they think of you as brothers.

You, dear Shovel, are in no position to tell others what we think of them, especially if those said "others" have never harmed us or our allies (including SLCB) in any way.

I can say i helped motivate Wave to run for Tirum! YAY!

Well, thanks a lot, man.

Wait, who the hell let this guy make announcements? This will not end well
Iosif in Government? We're all done for now! :laugh:

I neither can not believe how gullible they are when they were thinking I already don't have couple of my diabolical plans for utter destruction of all we love and care about. Asinine, those Finns!

Iosif :wub:

I agree with this man.

rawr

smug.png

Edited by Iosif Moldov