Announcement from Terra-Cotta

This is an outrage.

Brown Unity. Bah.

Then next thing you'll tell me is Ivan and Hippo are involved.

Or that Brown is full of win.

Balderdash and shenanigans.

I harrumph in your general direction.

^_^

I hope Terra Cota does for brown what OUT has done for Orange. I like the leading role NSO is playing unifying the color sphere and bringing Brown back from stagnations, rest of the brown: What are you waiting for?

Well Brown was unified well enough prior to NSO appearing on the scene tbh. NSO arriving has made Brown more noticed and less stagnant, not that Brown was ever stagnant anyway.

What are we waiting for er nothing things are going along just as well as they were before NSO's arrival tbh.

Well Brown was unified well enough prior to NSO appearing on the scene tbh. NSO arriving has made Brown more noticed and less stagnant, not that Brown was ever stagnant anyway.

What are we waiting for er nothing things are going along just as well as they were before NSO's arrival tbh.

I'd argue, Brown was considered the "Back-waters" of CN prior to NSO arriving on the sphere. Furthermore, NSO have made Brown appealing to join and grow on, rather to simply exist on there with individual holdings. NSO, and TC are the driving forces behind brown...turning the sphere into something worthwhile. An analogy I'd make is this, a baron owns an estate in the middle of no-where...it is undeveloped and worthless...no real irrigation or farms. He simply does nothing with it, and it sits there existing...but not envied by anyone. This would describe Brown Pre-NSO; while NSO are the barons whom have taken the land and began to develop it...cultivate it...and irrigate it. Now it's on a steady course of being an envious land once more.

I'd argue, Brown was considered the "Back-waters" of CN prior to NSO arriving on the sphere. Furthermore, NSO have made Brown appealing to join and grow on, rather to simply exist on there with individual holdings. NSO, and TC are the driving forces behind brown...turning the sphere into something worthwhile. An analogy I'd make is this, a baron owns an estate in the middle of no-where...it is undeveloped and worthless...no real irrigation or farms. He simply does nothing with it, and it sits there existing...but not envied by anyone. This would describe Brown Pre-NSO; while NSO are the barons whom have taken the land and began to develop it...cultivate it...and irrigate it. Now it's on a steady course of being an envious land once more.

Believe what you want, i disagree with your analogy or at least the Pre-NSO bit and will leave it at that.

I remember when Brown was well unified. Long time ago maybe. We even got alliances who weren't on the best of terms to agree to a unifying treaty (See: GATO vs OFS). While I think NSO is a great addition to brown I don't believe they are the end all on the sphere. GATO is of course. /ego

I remember when Brown was well unified. Long time ago maybe. We even got alliances who weren't on the best of terms to agree to a unifying treaty (See: GATO vs OFS). While I think NSO is a great addition to brown I don't believe they are the end all on the sphere. GATO is of course. /ego

I think we would all love to see GATO take a more active role in these sorts of things.