Argent Announcement

janax

When Janax and I began kicking the idea for Argent around we of course knew the outcome would be what it is today because simply put, with the two of us at the helm, it could not help but be anything BUT sexy. Brains, Brawn and Beauty...can't be beat :P.

Seriously, the last year has been one of incredible ups and downs and I would not have spent it anywhere other than what I consider my home. I'm surrounded by people I value both IC and OOC and value the relationships we all share above all else. Janax is a great friend and leader and I'm honored to have shared this with him. To the others, Agent, Rah, Poobs, Onion, Dio, IW, Claro, Zapp, Cheese, Otter....the list goes on and on; you have all been a profound influence on this little band of ours and we are eternally thankful for your friendship and loyalty in making Argent the amazing group is has grown into.

To those that Janax mentioned as well as countless others, I raise my glass in salute to you and yours and wish the greatest of successes to you in all of your ventures. We are grateful for your support and trust. On and ever upward. Forward, never backward.

And to my brother Denzin...you're in my thoughts man

And to you....September mornings still can make me feel that way.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of us miss Denzin terribly. :(

I suppose I'm not surprised to see no mentions of madoverseer, CM, Josh, medtech and the rest of that crew; well except for Rah I suppose.

Also no mention of Thorgrum (Odin), Shingo, iAMyourENDING, and quite a few other members that contributed to our success. No list can be inclusive of all the deserving names without simply mentioning each and every person who's flow the Argent AA.

I timed reading this post just right it appears!

No thanks necessary, it was an honor to participate in the process at Argent. You are a fine leader Janax of an awesome alliance. Congrats on the year you guys have accomplished a lot, good luck in the coming year and hopefully our paths will cross again....