Pro-Piracy Act of 2009

salithus

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We existed without signing a treaty for three months, during which we defeated a much larger alliance in a war. Nowadays we have an ODP with TORN, thanks to the semi-pity of a friend of mine. That would give us more legitimate treaties than your own alliance, which is a protectorate at the moment. Have I demonstrated the necessary political might to speak my mind to you yet?

hmm, do pacts of mutual defense count as legitimate? We have three of those at last count.

We existed without signing a treaty for three months, during which we defeated a much larger alliance in a war. Nowadays we have an ODP with TORN, thanks to the semi-pity of a friend of mine. That would give us more legitimate treaties than your own alliance, which is a protectorate at the moment. Have I demonstrated the necessary political might to speak my mind to you yet?

Wow.

I guess it's time for me to give you a history lesson. Perhaps you should view our latest alliance announcement regarding our dissolution of our protectorate with NPO and the signing of an MDoAP with NpO. Add that to our treaties with Umbrella and MK and it makes what you said the most laughable thing in this thread (no offense to TORN, of course...I kind of like those guys). I suggest you get yourselves up to 10 members in a hurry before TORN sees what a fuss you've made in this thread and cancels on you.

Edited by nippy

Wow.

I guess it's time for me to give you a history lesson. Perhaps you should view our latest alliance announcement regarding our dissolution of our protectorate with NPO and the signing of an MADP with NpO. Add that to our treaties with Umbrella and MK and it makes what you said the most laughable thing in this thread (no offense to TORN, of course...I kind of like those guys). I suggest you get yourselves up to 10 members in a hurry before TORN sees what a fuss you've made in this thread and cancels on you.

Already addressed the error, again, I apologize. You do have some excellent allies, I'll give you that. However, your disapproval of my decision to have an opinion is going to have no effect on our relations with TORN. Although I'm not even sure how having three more members would effect that either. Whatever.

Arrogance? That's rich. Arrogance flows like wine here, rightly or not, I doubt any single alliance could claim a monopoly on it. The fall had little to do with arrogance, I can tell you that much.

OH my I just feel out of my seat lol cause this was 90% of the reason the GOONS feel. The arrogance, the failed control policies, and a few other reason related to not playing nice with their fellow alliances in CN.

Already addressed the error, again, I apologize. You do have some excellent allies, I'll give you that. However, your disapproval of my decision to have an opinion is going to have no effect on our relations with TORN. Although I'm not even sure how having three more members would effect that either. Whatever.

7 members isn't an alliance in our eyes, therefore making you a raid target should your relationship with TORN dissolve. Who knows...perhaps we can work something out with them. Stating opinions and making blunt accusations are two entirely different things. The way you've persisted in this thread suggests you have some meat to throw around here, and I've happily noticed that you have plenty of voice but I'm not seeing where it's coming from.

Oh good, we have already graduated to "you are small enough for us to attack without consequence so you should watch your step"

It will be 2007 in no time at this rate

Yes, because opening your mouth without consequence is a common occurrence around here.

7 members isn't an alliance in our eyes, therefore making you a raid target should your relationship with TORN dissolve. Who knows...perhaps we can work something out with them. Stating opinions and making blunt accusations are two entirely different things. The way you've persisted in this thread suggests you have some meat to throw around here, and I've happily noticed that you have plenty of voice but I'm not seeing where it's coming from.

Not an alliance in your eyes? A raid target you say? I'm shaking in my boots here. Also, I think you're coming from the wrong era here. Now you can actually say what you believe without earning yourself a curbstomp. Have fun sending in those threats.

I believe it would be coming from his mouth.

I was not aware you had to be in an alliance to voice an opinion or for that opinion to matter.

I would like to say this would actually go some where further than this announcement, but I am learning not to set myself up for such disappointment.

Personally I don t agree with the OP. The only thing positive in my eyes is the laughs from the thread.

"OH my I just feel out of my seat lol cause this was 90% of the reason the GOONS feel. The arrogance, the failed control policies, and a few other reason related to not playing nice with their fellow alliances in CN."

Not sure how i feel.

Being a part of old and new GOONS I can say with out a doubt our current leadership is far greater than anything the old GOONS have had before.

That being said I doubt with 99% certainty that this new leadership core will take us anywhere but up.

edit for poor use of quote tags.

Edited by ChimpMasterFlash

Not an alliance in your eyes? A raid target you say?

Can't read our charter? Failed English? Fragmented sentence? Aw, jeez, Vilien...you're going to yap yourself hoarse over this. I'll be addressing this later.

I was not aware you had to be in an alliance to voice an opinion or for that opinion to matter.

That all depends on how loud it gets. Please take your baby out of the movie theater, thanks.

Anyway, I have a prior arrangement I have to get to. Toodles! ^_^

As the new Minister of Foreign Affairs Secretariat it is my privilege to present the Pro-Piracy Act of 2009 which was passed with overwhelming support.

E: Mods, please change thread title to "Pro", tia. Nevermind, thanks.

I find it funny that you copied an officail DOC law. What does D.L. stand for? With us, it is DOC Legislation, where the number represents the year and the piece of legislation passed in that year. Does Goons have a parliament? Hmm... If you wanted to insult us, you could have just done it to our face instead of subterfuge.

I find it funny that you copied an officail DOC law. What does D.L. stand for? With us, it is DOC Legislation, where the number represents the year and the piece of legislation passed in that year. Does Goons have a parliament? Hmm... If you wanted to insult us, you could have just done it to our face instead of subterfuge.

Can you believe they'd insult that gem of a piece of legislation? Neither of you guys can get a break around here.

I am an in-experienced player so forgive me if i sound like a amateur here.

So GOONS want to attack and raid small nations with no alliances to encourage them? To me it sounds like GOONS need a wake up call, you are just gonna drive people out of the game. Personally if someone raided me i will be out for revenge more than anything else. But hey what do i know i am in-experienced and new so please enlighten me.

I am an in-experienced player so forgive me if i sound like a amateur here.

So GOONS want to attack and raid small nations with no alliances to encourage them? To me it sounds like GOONS need a wake up call, you are just gonna drive people out of the game. Personally if someone raided me i will be out for revenge more than anything else. But hey what do i know i am in-experienced and new so please enlighten me.

Don't worry about it, he's just trying to make fun of the DOC by copying our legislation and altering it. Our legislation here. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=68953

I actually like you guys..but they did just insult you to your face, there is no subterfuge here.