Admin?

thekirbyfake

The alliance of Orbit Black will not stand for this act of aggression by Admin against our friend in Roman Empire.

We shall not sit idly by while *clerk runs up*

What's that? Misunderstanding? Testing something? Really freaking bad idea to fight Admin?

As I was saying, Hail RE for their handling of this situation, and hail Admin for his benevolence in not crushing us while we sleep!

The alliance of Orbit Black will not stand for this act of aggression by Admin against our friend in Roman Empire.

We shall not sit idly by while *clerk runs up*

What's that? Misunderstanding? Testing something? Really freaking bad idea to fight Admin?

As I was saying, Hail RE for their handling of this situation, and hail Admin for his benevolence in not crushing us while we sleep!

Hahaha... it wouldn't be the first time I was crushed while I slept.

Thank you Orbit Black for so readily willingly coming to our aid!

o/ OB

o/ RE

o/ "Tiberius12, the Merciful" ... HAHAHA

I wish the Admin nation had attacked me <_<

That screenshot would have been a nice souvenir.

not the same reason i would want him to attack me B) i think fighting a ADMIN would be fun, right up until the :nuke: started falling. then the real party starts, as you dance around the mushroom clouds <g>

I needed to test something this morning so I picked a random target. ^_^

I didn't perform any attacks and I have since offered peace.

hmm sounds fishy. how do we know your really admin? maybe your just some senior staff posing as admin! lol. what if admin hijacked someone's account just to start a massive alliance/bloc war in TE or SE? that would be hilarious

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1001006

and so it begins.... today there is a black fire upon us

Edited by Dethklok