Admin?

thekirbyfake

No can defeat Admin, he can just delete your nation. :P

All hail Admin!!

I think it would be something like

delete from nation where nationid=1001044;

Hmm, I know Oracle & MySQL but not the SQL Server format.

The alliance of CN Staff would like to make it known that we do not support the actions of Nation Divine ruled by admin. Any hostilities brought against him should be brought against him, and his nation alone, as he acted without our consent.

The alliance of CN Staff would like to make it known that we do not support the actions of Nation Divine ruled by admin. Any hostilities brought against him should be brought against him, and his nation alone, as he acted without our consent.

Zomg, Admin has gone rogue?

LOL RE, ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing can save him now. As soon as our couriers complete the several hundred mile journey to the closest legion, across mountains and deserts, possibly being killed by bandits on the way, then we shall take swift and merciless revenge...once the legion manages to march all the way to where Admin is hiding. I'll get back to you in a few months.

Nothing can save him now. As soon as our couriers complete the several hundred mile journey to the closest legion, across mountains and deserts, possibly being killed by bandits on the way, then we shall take swift and merciless revenge...once the legion manages to march all the way to where Admin is hiding. I'll get back to you in a few months.

I already hit him for ya Tibs, he's anarchied and outgunned majorly. pitiful rogue!

Then coup him.

I lol'd, I think he can handle himself ;)

LMAO!! He is testing what happens when you go rouge :lol1:

If anyone remembers, Admin had joined Murder Inc. in round 3. Two days later Murder Inc, did an aggressive assault on Roman Empire. One Roman Empire nation had engaged him during the war. Him attacking RE is no coincidence. It has been planned out through out the rounds. Also Let Admin have mercy on your soul because Admin will not? I dig that yo. Also Admin, please attack my nation. You hurt my war with Jofna in round 4 D:

You sir, have won much more than a thread, topic, or a sub forum. For you have won Cybernations. Please let this rogue give you the source code

Edited by Believland