The Stealthy Warrior Compact

penguin.png

43139754.png

OPTIONAL DEFENSE PACT BETWEEN THE HUNS AND MIDNIGHT ORDER

Preamble:

The Huns Alliance and Midnight Order both agree and live by these terms. The Huns and Midnight Order both recognize each other as sovereign alliances and will tell everything and all information retaining to the other alliance. The Huns and Midnight Order both agree to the terms below in this optional defense pact.

Communications:

The Huns and Midnight Order both agree that they will tell all information pretaining to the other alliance. If one of these alliances withholds information from the other that is extremely vital, it is considered a breach of contract and the compact would be suspended for 72 hours, after the 72 hours, discussion will be held between the two alliances to see if they would like to continue this treaty.

Defense:

The Huns and Midnight Order both agree that if the other alliance is in need of financial or military aid, the other will be sometimes willing to give that alliance help. It is not manditory help if the other alliance asks for it, the alliance that would give the aid has the right to refuse the right to go to war or send financial aid for any reason.

Cancellation:

Either alliances can cancel this treaty at any point in time, but the treaty will remain in affect for 72 hours after the enicial cancelation was made.

Signed for The Huns:

Genghis Khan II- The Great Khan

Luther the 2nd- Imperial Advisor

Private Ryan- Govenor

Signed for Midnight Order:

leaderofamerica - Leader

Liltrekkie - Minister Of Defense

Edited by genghis khan II

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but it improves the communication, and friendship between alliance's.

There should be friendship before a treaty is signed. Signing treaties hoping the friendship blooms is a recipe for well-deserved doom.

Edit- It was unclear that I was speaking generally. I am clarifying.

Congrats to these two alliances.

Edited by MiasmaCircle

They still will be, due to the treaty only making it optional to defend you (which anyone can do without a treaty, so they're still useless).

Hey, how about you take the stick out of your $@!, and quit being a dick. ODP's are fine for those who wish to show them as a sign of a budding friendship between two alliances. Just because your alliance considers itself too high and mighty for such a treaty, doesn't mean you have to go stomping on other peoples parades.

Hey, how about you take the stick out of your $@!, and quit being a dick. ODP's are fine for those who wish to show them as a sign of a budding friendship between two alliances. Just because your alliance considers itself too high and mighty for such a treaty, doesn't mean you have to go stomping on other peoples parades.

A little harsher than I would have put it, but Trace is right. That is exactly what ODP's are good for. Congratulations to both alliances on the formalities of friendship.

Too high and mighty for an ODP? Excuse me, but let me direct you to the IAA-Untouchables ODP. ^_^

Seriously, wtf? I see people sign ODPs everyday and they dont get this bull !@#$ reaction. Im guessing its cause its two small alliances doing it. Shut your mouths you idiots and let them sign what is essentially a statement of friendship. Just because NSO has this grand new policy doesn't mean that every alliance that holds an active ODP is absolutely bat !@#$ stupid.

The treaty only making it optional to defend you (which anyone can do without a treaty, so they're still useless).

owait.

When did I ever say ODPs were useless? Voodoo has the right to his own opinion, and I don't particularly mind that school of thought. I just don't share it.

Too high and mighty for an ODP? Excuse me, but let me direct you to the IAA-Untouchables ODP. ^_^

Well then Chimney, perhaps you should get your members to quit acting like dicks to alliances that mean nothing to them. Just because they think ODP's are worthless, doesn't mean they need to come in here and make two small alliances feel like !@#$ for trying to make things work between themselves. It's just classless.

Well then Chimney, perhaps you should get your members to quit acting like dicks to alliances that mean nothing to them. Just because they think ODP's are worthless, doesn't mean they need to come in here and make two small alliances feel like !@#$ for trying to make things work between themselves. It's just classless.

Midnight order means nothing to the IAA??? if MO Get's attacked GATO goes to war, and GATO is one of our closest allies, so they mean nothing to the IAA how again?

I'm not going to restrict Voodoo's right to speak his mind. You know me well enough to know that. Besides, telling people to get the stick out of their &^% doesn't exactly exude class, either.