Announcement from the New Sith Order

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*TehChron Senses Weakness

Actually, in all honesty, I have evidently missed several people unintentionally. Someone suggested that I use the ingame seniority listing, which actually never occurred to me, instead of the forum. Now I just have to match leaders to nation names. :rolleyes:

This is why I have people to do the technical crap for me.

Actually, in all honesty, I have evidently missed several people unintentionally. Someone suggested that I use the ingame seniority listing, which actually never occurred to me, instead of the forum. Now I just have to match leaders to nation names. :rolleyes:

This is why I have people to do the technical crap for me.

Tch.

I see subterfuge and blackmail are useless against an active Dark Lord.

Congratulations, and I hope we see many more segments of 6 months from NSO!

Though the announcement is quite misleading, it's not like you struck out on your own with no support against a crowd of people who wanted to kill you and somehow used the dark side to keep them at bay <_<

When I first endeavored on this project on more or less a whim I had just a handful of supporters and quite a few detractors.

Eheh, I actually clearly remember Planet Avril in awe at your return, with everybody walking on their neighbour and on his mother to run and shake your hand...

Congrats, anyway! :)

[Edit:typo]

Edited by jerdge

Congratulations, and I hope we see many more segments of 6 months from NSO!

Though the announcement is quite misleading, it's not like you struck out on your own with no support against a crowd of people who wanted to kill you and somehow used the dark side to keep them at bay <_<

Maybe you missed the part where STA were the only ones who stood with us, while the NPO and friends wanted our heads.