The End of an Era

so much fail in one place never thought this was possible

also thanks for ruining fresh prince for the rest of CN i did like watching that show <_<

i'll give you guys a year at max won't go much farther then that guaranteed

We love you to schnookums. :wub:

Ironic that a nation I've never heard of, in an alliance I've never heard of, decides that my alliance is "fail". Wierd.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's just goofy.

I'd like to see any actual experience of yours to justify that argument. Having lead an alliance twice myself, KX leading multiple alliances, Emperor Marx leading multiple alliances etc, we just came the logical conclusion that noobs are a mess that must be avoided. They don't actually want to join new alliances to benefit an alliance, they just want free money. None of IRON's recruits have any interest in helping, they just join for free money.

You say that like you never expected it.

Yeah, actually. I love pink, love IS, love RAD, and having served in leadership during times that CN calls "fail" I really don't see a problem with the sphere. Pink doesn't have the NPO-colony baggage you'd find on your sphere, or the constant post-war splitting on spheres like Aqua or White.

Yeah, actually. I love pink, love IS, love RAD, and having served in leadership during times that CN calls "fail" I really don't see a problem with the sphere. Pink doesn't have the NPO-colony baggage you'd find on your sphere, or the constant post-war splitting on spheres like Aqua or White.

You completely misread my post. I have no personal quarrel with the pink sphere, RAD, or IS. My point was that IS made it its personal mission to go against the grain of standard CN politics, as I believe you (maybe it was Xander) once said because you'd already been through standard politics and decided it was worthless. You weren't looking to make friends and made no bones about your intentions. That, along with the recent Popcorn War, is going to get you a lot of negative attention. Surely you knew it would, and surely that was your intention all along.

To be perfectly honest, I like having a little of that in my Planet Bob. Gives me something to do aside form the day to day running of the alliance. The Popcorn War was the most fun I'd had in a while.

Edited by Locke

I'd like to see any actual experience of yours to justify that argument. Having lead an alliance twice myself, KX leading multiple alliances, Emperor Marx leading multiple alliances etc, we just came the logical conclusion that noobs are a mess that must be avoided. They don't actually want to join new alliances to benefit an alliance, they just want free money. None of IRON's recruits have any interest in helping, they just join for free money.

That sounds like your alliance is srz biznss. You need to lighten up and have some lulz

This alliance is fail. They expel a member because of a coup that destroyed their alliance. Than they bring him back into a new combined alliance? Sounds like the brilliant policies of pink which have earned them their well-deserved reputation. :P

See your Notice of Disbandment soon.

so much fail in one place never thought this was possible

also thanks for ruining fresh prince for the rest of CN i did like watching that show <_<

i'll give you guys a year at max won't go much farther then that guaranteed

Oh you sound so BA. How much of TRF's total NS did A Whitman take away last year anyways? Yeah you're totally BA, they should call you Baracus

This alliance is fail. They expel a member because of a coup that destroyed their alliance. Than they bring him back into a new combined alliance? Sounds like the brilliant policies of pink which have earned them their well-deserved reputation. :P

Not sure I follow you?

So, let me get this strait:

The Charming man and that other person tries to coup you, and yet you allow them back into an alliance that your in Marx?

....... ok.......

By the way, will the treaties from RAD (All of them) be held over to Bel Air? Or is it just the one? I didn't understand that part

entirely.

And this disbandment couldn't have come at a better time, I was making a list for my self on what alliances are in CN and who they had treaties with...... I wasted ten mins on the RAD part of my sheet <_<

But good luck to Bel Air! And i wish more luck to Marx, he's just rad ;)

I do believe that bit was meant as a joke.

The Charming man and that other person tries to coup you, and yet you allow them back into an alliance that your in Marx?

....... ok.......

By the way, will the treaties from RAD (All of them) be held over to Bel Air? Or is it just the one? I didn't understand that part

entirely.

And this disbandment couldn't have come at a better time, I was making a list for my self on what alliances are in CN and who they had treaties with...... I wasted ten mins on the RAD part of my sheet <_<

Yeah they tried to coup me for serious dude. I shouldn't even be here to tell the tale, I am a lucky man to get away from such a vicious attempt alive.

....... ok.......

entirely.

You didn't think that the portion of the announcement about a coup was just another attempt to make light of the way NSO goes about it's business?

That's literally the most retarded thing i've ever read.

so between the three of you, many alliances have been created and then disbanded, while IRON has been around over three years.... Yes, you are absolutely right in stating that IRON is doing something wrong and that you, KX, and Emperor Marx are obviously the ones who know what they are doing.....

You didn't think that the portion of the announcement about a coup was just another attempt to make light of the way NSO goes about it's business?

I actually thought that is was like an NSO coup. I just don't see Mr. Charming couping anyone..... I guess he is evil on the inside :P

so again to my question,

Will the treaties (All of them) be carried over or is it just the one?