Franco's Neutral Corner

FrancoismofRussia

Welcome to my neutral corner. We will be exploring the ups and downs of different alliances (Mostly for my benefit so that I may get a clear picture of how politics in this game works).

I pose this question to you all of the community: What do you think of the Poison Clan?

You're asking for an objective perspective on Politics based on subjective views. It's not going to be pretty.

My opinion on Poison Clan DEFINITELY involves puppies and kittens. Dying.

Edited by Heyman

Welcome to my neutral corner. We will be exploring the ups and downs of different alliances (Mostly for my benefit so that I may get a clear picture of how politics in this game works).

I pose this question to you all of the community: What do you think of the Poison Clan?

Their nuke/NS ratio is impressive. As for everything else I direct you to my sig.

I lost some respect for them when they asked for 20k technology from TPF. That is being an outright opportunist in my eyes; especially considering the history between them. Prior to that incident I thought they were a pretty decent alliance with a tight community which is a positive in my book. They also have some great statistics for an alliance there size.

I lost some respect for them when they asked for 20k technology from TPF. That is being an outright opportunist in my eyes; especially considering the history between them.

Heh, I was thinking the opposite. Considering the history between them I would expect PC to want even more. I certainly know I would.

I like PC as a whole. If I wasn't in Nordreich I'd probably apply there.

Heh, I was thinking the opposite. Considering the history between them I would expect PC to want even more. I certainly know I would.

To a degree I can see why from there perspectives. But personally, I'm not the type to go out of my way for revenge which is what it seemed like they did. Then again, that's just my perception on the event.

The history between them involves TPF not destroying them when the should have, and instead granting mercy, and even an NAP that PC broke.

Interesting points of view....Thanks all for a successful first "Franco's Neutral Corner"

Also, I meant neutral by *I* am neutral and do not really know either side for or against.

Ask about more alliances. This could be fun.

Interesting idea. I doubt you'll get 'big personalities' of CN to comment in anything but the blandest of terms unless to offer effusive praise of an ally or a cut against a present or future enemy, but I wish you luck.

I don't really like PC because of their high profile status as raiders and proud of it, and their treatment of the TPF NAP was pretty low. However, they're skilled and individually good people, from working with them in the Karma war, and they managed to sort out the IS-CG issue well (despite the first impressions of their support thread). Now that their blood feud with TPF (which has been fuelling them since they were created) is gone, it will be interesting to see how they move forward.

The history between them involves TPF not destroying them when the should have, and instead granting mercy, and even an NAP that PC broke.

That would be fine and all but TPF also demanded reps and placed restrictions upon their membership. I can only imagine the bullying behind the scenes. I can guarantee there were more than a few threats of war, ZI, and so forth. We're talking TPF in full hegemonic beatdown mode. Are you even aware what kicked off that whole issue and why you're now saying they "should have" been destroyed?

Would anyone really take an interest in these kind of threads?

I was reading this, it was interesting to some extent. I didn't know much about the TPF-PC drama, I learned it a bit. This can get interesting depending on what people post.

Edited by The Reccesion