VE congratulates im317 and Eledan!

Goldie

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"baw" is in fact a 4chan meme and came from those 30,000+ post geniuses in the Water Cooler.

Who? I remember GOONS using it a lot, even after GWIII, and /b/ being too quiet to ingrain it in the OWF collective vocabulary before then.

Also I blame everything on GOONS, you know that.

Edited by Elyat

Who? I remember GOONS using it a lot, even after GWIII, and /b/ being too quiet to ingrain it in the OWF collective vocabulary before then.

Who doesn't blame GOONS for everything?

Also, I really wish they'd bring that smiley back.

Edit: Italicization looks better than bold.

Edited by Vilien

SA and 4chan have a significant amount of crossover membership.

Yes, because making jokes about the death of communities is HILARIOUS.

They were around for a month, I wouldn't call it that much of a community, and it isn't like they were forced from the game. They broke apart of their own volition. Stop the fake moral outrage.

They were around for a month, I wouldn't call it that much of a community, and it isn't like they were forced from the game. They broke apart of their own volition. Stop the fake moral outrage.

Oh, now we can dictate what is and isn't a community? Wonderful. :v:

Oh, now we can dictate what is and isn't a community? Wonderful. :v:

*rolls eyes* If you're just going to argue with whatever I say, what's the point of trying to reason with you?

Like VE you mean? A lot of people were pissed off about that, myself included. I regretted our part in it. Not any more.

Nope, not like VE. VE was forced to disband because of war. CG was not.

*rolls eyes* If you're just going to argue with whatever I say, what's the point of trying to reason with you?

Nope, not like VE. VE was forced to disband because of war. CG was not.

Funny, I don't seem to recall arguing with everything you say...am I sleep-talking? :ph34r:

No, no they weren't. All they had to do was leave green. They chose to disband. If VE disbanding was tragic, so is CG.

I'm not going to argue semantics with you about whether anyone is ever forced to do anything. The war was the direct cause of their disbandment. Happy? War was not the direct cause of CG's disbandment. Therefore, they are not similar.

No, no they weren't. All they had to do was leave green. They chose to disband. If VE disbanding was tragic, so is CG.

STOP IGNORING ME WC. IM WATCHING YOU. THIS IS THE ONLY TRAGIC THING HERE.

Also, at OP, cool story bro.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Surely you can recognize the difference between someone putting a gun to your head and saying leave the sphere or disband and an alliance voluntarily disbanding under no foreign pressure? That is what makes VE disbanding more "tragic" than CG disbanding. That's not to say that sadness isn't a valid emotion to feel now as CG disbands, but unlike in VE's situation there is no one to direct outrage towards (well, until this joke became public I guess :P).