MDP Downgrade

Jtkode

This is an announcement from the Ascended Republic of Elite States

Arsflagmirrorce5.jpg

Though we have been in more contact with our friends in RAD recently since we informed them privately of our intentions to downgrade our treaty, we feel that both our alliances are going down different paths in planet bob. For this both our alliances mutually agree to downgrade our treaty into what it is below. We hope to establish further communication and improve our friendship back to the point where we can sustain an MDP in the future. Plus we still think RAD is totally RAD...

I. Sovereignty

Both signatories acknowledge that this treaty in no way allows for one to interfere with the sovereignty of the other.

II. Optional Defense

If a signatory is attacked it is optional for the other to meet that aggression with a declaration of war, So you (still) pretty much might as well bend over, stick your head between your legs, and kiss that behind goodbye.

III. Intelligence

Should one of the signatories receive information that could cause harm to or endanger the other, it is required that the signatory give this information to the other. If a signatory is found to be in violation of this clause, it could be grounds for immediate termination though diplomatic efforts should be taken first to solve any issues.

IV. Civility

Both parties agree to be all cute and cuddly with one another. Disagreements are allowed but should be handled in a respectful manner either in public or in private. Individuals found to be in violation of this clause will receive a stern talking to.

V. Termination

If at any point one of the signatories feels this treaty no longer represents an accurate depiction of the relationship between both parties, this treaty may be terminated. It is required that one party should inform the other 72 hours in advance to canceling the treaty.

/s/ for the Republic of Allied Defenses:

Head Retard - Hakai

Second Hand Smoke - Jason8

Tard of Interior Design (aka MoIA) - Caliph

Tard of OMG FIRE (aka MoFA) - Emperor Marx

Tard of Total Pwnage (aka MoW) - The General

Tard of Bling Bling (aka MoE) - Krachenpie

RAD is RAD, Join RAD!

/s/ for the Ascended Republic of Elite States

President - Barix9

Vice President - Jtkode

Director of Internal Affairs - Caossal

Director of Foreign Affairs - T-O-P

Director of Military Affairs - Perandori

Director of Finance- Lord Kresdon

Director of Recruitment - ColeDavidson

RAD is RAD Join ARES!

Edit- Flag

Edited by Jtkode

o/ To ARES

It is evident that Barix9 is doing a good job.

HAHA!!

Seriously, I worked my $@! of for a year getting that MDP!! But i wish both alliances the best of luck, I still love RAD.

Real reason is Hakai left. :D