IS Public Service Announcement

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very classless, those Internet Superheroes folk. They show no remorse in trolling great alliances such as those moral folk at Zenith who love trying to quiet such opinions as Internet Superheroes.

Saying the same thing several times over, doesn't make it more funny.

Just thought you might want to know.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

I didn't know the raging moralists were trying to be funny. :unsure:

Well, at least RAD's got company down there now.... ^_^

We've had it for quite some time. mirite PC?

I agree. This repetition isn't very entertaining and doesn't provide anything new or change anything.

Oh wait, neither does all this whining about IS.

I would just like to point out that Kingem is not a new player. As I've pointed out once this week already, he simply acts and consequences be damned.

Not that anyone would have expected these "consequences", but still.

So does that mean its ok for them to insult him and his alliance and attempt to make a laughing stock out of them?

So does that mean its ok for them to insult him and his alliance and attempt to make a laughing stock out of them?

We openly make fun of RyanGDI, where were the moral police during all that? what about during the 60 page lolGGA thread from awhile back

We openly make fun of RyanGDI, where were the moral police during all that? what about during the 60 page lolGGA thread from awhile back

Ryan and GGA did it numerous times. This person did it once and they decide to jump all over him. It did take a little while for everyone to start going lolRyan and lolGGA...

No. However, the past 3-4 pages has been full of "be nice to him, he's a new player." Or "it was a new leader coming for advice, cut him some slack." The fact is, Kingem is neither a new player or a new leader. Cut him slack if you want to, but do it for the right reasons, or come out and say it's because it's IS who made fun of him.

Wow, this thread is still going on?

Listen, we all know that IS is looking for attention. That's fine. They're that pathetic middle child who begged and pleaded for mommy to look at them. All ya gotta do is ignore them long enough and they'll go away. Hell, I didn't know they existed before this thread.

Picking on someone new and doesn't know any better is dispicible. But unfortunately, you and your allies are treatied to people that others don't want to piss off. I hope someone rolls IS soon because this world does not need people or alliances like you.

We were all newbs once and no one took your incompetence to the public.

Looking back on that, you did that all on your own and didn't need anyone to do it for you.

Edited by AirMe

Umm I'm actually smart enough not to read 7 pages of stupid responses knowing most of them would be idiotic in some nature. Conner, you must not be paying attention to any DoE's recently.

Well, I am smart, seeing as I read them as the thread progressed and it wasn't all stupid responses.