Treaty Upgrade

Megamind

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discussion? Looks more like a hail fest actually, not really all that much being discussed apart from O/!

Unless you guys have some sort of code and o/ translates to something new each time and you can all interpret it each time and you're having some form of secret discussion about who you're going to roll/betray whatever.

I digress, enjoy your treaty.

Actually it does. For instance, in this post, o/ means "Kill him! He knows too much!" :awesome:

o/ Johnny :P

Edited by FreeMason

Given the events of the past few years, this has to be one of the most radical foreign policy turnarounds in the history of Planet Bob. Then again, given Legion's turnaround, it was probably to be expected.

Only one I can think of off the top of my head that comes close was the Rok-NpO MDoAP. Before the War of the Coalition (GW V), Electron Sponge had pledged to destroy Ragnarok. It would be fair to say that relations would have been icy...had there been any. The change of leadership at Polaris created an opening and the rest was history.

Good to see how much our two alliances have changed for the better from 2 years ago. Had an announcement like this gone off then, I would have wondered what kind of crack the person was smoking, lol! And many thanks, Tyga.

Ave Legion!

Ave Valhalla!

You sure did fix ol legion up but good pez LMAO

Im sure they have nothing but fond sentiments and overjoying love for you! ROFL

I believe an apology has be given on behalf of STA by Tyga, so this would be just a cheap shot...well played... <_<

I believe an apology has be given on behalf of STA by Tyga, so this would be just a cheap shot...well played... <_<

Sorry guy, those whom cast the first stone(which your alliance mate pezstar DID) have ZERO place to moan about that person getting chided for doing so.

That being said, Tyga showed great propriety in his post regarding said stone thrower....

Sorry guy, those whom cast the first stone(which your alliance mate pezstar DID) have ZERO place to moan about that person getting chided for doing so.

That being said, Tyga showed great propriety in his post regarding said stone thrower....

Generally when the stone thrower is reined in and apology is offered it is poor form to then throw the stone back. It is disappointing you had to go and pour fuel on the fire rather than leave a resolved issue alone. Darknight wasn't moaning, he was just pointing out your complete lack of class.

Edited by Tygaland