What in the world is wrong with Planet Bob?

Francesca

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Karma War: Meh! The gaem boring!

During Karma War: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

After Karma War: Meh! The gaem boring!

But you know another war will crop up. So why not just collect your pixels during the peacetime interval? Now is a great time to hold grudges and not forgive anyone so you can get a good CB for the next war cooked up.

If I find which alliance is harboring the six-fingered man, I will not rest until it's destroyed! Something like that, please.

Before Karma War: Meh! The gaem boring!

During Karma War: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

After Karma War: Meh! The gaem boring!

But you know another war will crop up. So why not just collect your pixels during the peacetime interval? Now is a great time to hold grudges and not forgive anyone so you can get a good CB for the next war cooked up.

If I find which alliance is harboring the six-fingered man, I will not rest until it's destroyed! Something like that, please.

And you have summed CN wars for us all. :D

Start criticizing alliances that sign too many treaties then. Because as someone has already stated, probably that handsome devil Jack Diorno, that is what leads to stagnation.

It hasn't really been that long since the Karma war ended, and RAD and NSO just had a little wrestling match a few days ago. Why don't you just slap the Sith in the face if you want conflict? I am sure they'd be glad to oblige.

There was a time when the interlude between wars was the more fun period, between the forum ****storms and the political maneuverings and the conspiracies and the uncertainty.

Planet Bob still has a sad case of "Private Channels FTW". It's interesting to watch; we've finally emerged from underground into the beautiful world beyond, yet everyone seems to want back in that cave to watch the fire-shadows on the wall.

Plato in my CN? Points for the reference.

Also, the detente between GWII and GWIII was fantastic - how 'bout we all pick teams then start hating each other, the team that has 2nd pick gets first blitz when the time comes.

I'm not waiting on that.
Yeah, I kinda like some of SF.

INb4OMGmemberOFcitadelALLIANCElikesAsfALLIANCE.

You know, there is a truth behind the idea of someone trying too hard, you know that right?

I don't see anyone else thinking they need to make personal comments to reinforce the idea that they like SF alliances and that there isn't a growing tension.

You know, there is a truth behind the idea of someone trying too hard, you know that right?

I don't see anyone else thinking they need to make personal comments to reinforce the idea that they like SF alliances and that there isn't a growing tension.

You have obviously exposed their plot for what it is.   :rolleyes:

Btw, you're trying too hard.

People need to learn to make their own politics instead of being reactionary against one major power. As much as I disagree with them IC, NSO have got the right idea – they are making politics, it's just that Ivan is too close to reprising his 'evil overlord' role (imo at least) and doesn't have the power to actually be an evil superpower any more.

The basic point though is: if you're bored, do something. The world is in a much better state for doing something than it was before (which was kind of the point of the war, for a lot of people), but as Doitzel says, far too many people are still living in their cave even though the gate's been unlocked.

Plato in my CN? Points for the reference.

Also, the detente between GWII and GWIII was fantastic - how 'bout we all pick teams then start hating each other, the team that has 2nd pick gets first blitz when the time comes.

That's a good point. There was some real hatred and competitive juices flowing back then. Not the case on today's planet bob. It is probably just a thing that will take time. Or perhaps someone just needs to start acting belligerently. NSO is kind of doing that but they are too small for anyone to really care; especially as FB doesn't really want to back them up on crazy stuff.

I await GPA and TDO to start a rain of fire on the world. :awesome:

Edited by DogeWilliam

Who said I liked them? I said I'm not waiting on them to try and take over everything. I don't recall making mention whatsoever as to my personal feelings on them. I am just not as paranoid as certain others in this thread, possibly that I was even quoting. And I don't think that SuperFriends are out to get everyone or anyone at this time.

Citadel isn't out to get anyone.

C&G might be, because you can't trust potato farther than you can throw him.

Also, unless you are actively involved in Argent's day to day affairs, you have no clue whether there is any tension. In fact, the main contact we have with Superfriends, is pretty much the opposite of tension. Don't let your tinfoil get all wrinkly when you put it away.

Who said I liked them? I said I'm not waiting on them to try and take over everything. I don't recall making mention whatsoever as to my personal feelings on them. I am just not as paranoid as certain others in this thread, possibly that I was even quoting. And I don't think that SuperFriends are out to get everyone or anyone at this time.

I can throw a potato pretty far. smug.gif

You have obviously exposed their plot for what it is.   :rolleyes:

Btw, you're trying too hard.

I like how you attempt everytime I make a comment to paint a picture that I am trying hard. I merely made a comment that they were the only ones that felt it necessary to make such comments.

I think it is You that is trying too hard Dan. Go ahead and circle them wagons though, fire away, even if those whom are watching do not have any aggressive intentions.

Also, unless you are actively involved in Argent's day to day affairs, you have no clue whether there is any tension. In fact, the main contact we have with Superfriends, is pretty much the opposite of tension. Don't let your tinfoil get all wrinkly when you put it away.

Did you see anyone else feel the need to publicly state they had no problem with SF? Hell, I dont have any serious issues with them but I did not feel the urge to come out and say it just so everyone will know that someone in Frostbite likes some people in SF. That is just silly and so is the fact that you guys are getting so defensive with your responses towards me. Struck a nerve?

There is a way we can fix this.

Well we could start attacking you again, that would liven things up and it would be rather fun to watch the mighty Pacifican war machine flee headlong into peace mode with it's tail between it's legs once more.

But bar delivering justice I think that the other options to liven things up would be obvious, start a new alliance of vigilantes or mercenaries, form a war band of raiders or spark some sort of inter alliance free-for-all brawl.

Really, it’s not hard to make Cybernations fun, all you have to do is make some monumentally stupid decision and follow it through. Hell, it’s worked for me thus far.

Edited by ShinRa

Did you see anyone else feel the need to publicly state they had no problem with SF? Hell, I dont have any serious issues with them but I did not feel the urge to come out and say it just so everyone will know that someone in Frostbite likes some people in SF. That is just silly and so is the fact that you guys are getting so defensive with your responses towards me. Struck a nerve?

OR....alternatively, I enjoy every opportunity to dispute what AlterEgo, one of the leading tinfoil hat crowd about Karma OMG TAKING OVER THE WORLD, thinks?

Naww...that would make too much sense. It's much more likely that I'm "trying too hard" and attempting to make everyone think everything is butterflies, rainbows and little red corvettes (also possibly raspberry berets.)

OR....alternatively, I enjoy every opportunity to dispute what AlterEgo, one of the leading tinfoil hat crowd about Karma OMG TAKING OVER THE WORLD, thinks?

Naww...that would make too much sense. It's much more likely that I'm "trying too hard" and attempting to make everyone think everything is butterflies, rainbows and little red corvettes (also possibly raspberry berets.)

So the point was to dispute AlterEgo and his "karma taking over the world" agenda by stating that Citadel and SF are very friendly? That refutes his agenda in what manner?

Please point out where I stated we were friendly. I kindly ask that you don't put words in my mouth.

I said exactly what I meant, I am not waiting on Superfriends to "make their move". What you decide to read into it, is on you.

Edited by janax

Please point out where I stated we were friendly. I kindly ask that you don't put words in my mouth.

I said exactly what I meant, I am not waiting on Superfriends to "make their move". What you decide to read into it, is on you.

Maybe that was the other guy then, my apologies for misrepresenting that.