Official RAD Response

You and me both... I hope NSO has thought this far ahead when they decided to roll RAD largely because... well they could, instead of resolving their problem through diplomacy. Still I'm not the one calling any shots, I'm just waiting to see how things pan out.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the finest sense of humor shown between 2 alliances I have seen in some time.

RAD: knock knock (expecting a "whose there" response)

NSO: (not conforming to this joke tells one of their own) lets a grizzly bear open the door and eat the people on the other side.

That is comical brilliance! +7 internets to both for this knock knock joke revision, and a hearty thanks.

Exactly. While most are arguing about accepted norms and diplomacy, and the legitimacy of "lulz," they're missing the actual lulz.

I´m waiting....

It seems RAD´s allies won´t be involved yet because RAD wants to solve it themselves if i´m interpreting the OP correct but who knows.

Me is waiting for an official response from RAD allies.

If I were one of RAD's allies I'd tell them to grow up a little bit, take their lumps and get rid of the genius who thought it would be funny to attack an alliance led by Moldavi.

The funniest part about "lulz" alliances is that the people in them really aren't funny.

If I were one of RAD's allies I'd tell them to grow up a little bit, take their lumps and get rid of the genius who thought it would be funny to attack an alliance led by Moldavi.

The funniest part about "lulz" alliances is that the people in them really aren't funny.

That would rendered their ball void.

Best of luck RAD. If it were any alliance beside NSO attacking you, I'd probably agree with them being justified(because they probably wouldn't be a group of attention whoring snobs), but either way I think you guys are one of the coolest out there.

Some yes. Still if we are going to go the lulz route with this one lets get to the next act of the play and see what RAD allies do.

Them doing nothing wouldnt be funny at all.

Edited by Thorgrum

Are you still playing the "Jason8 isn't government" card here? Come on people.

He is listed on your forum, on the wiki and in a couple of other places as the #2 person in RAD. After the war was recognized it was stated that Jason8 handed off his post while he was going on vacation. Well, he is back from vacation now and no documentation has been modified to state that he has lost his ranking within the alliance.

Seems to be another one of those "lulz" things.

Are you still playing the "Jason8 isn't government" card here? Come on people.

He is listed on your forum, on the wiki and in a couple of other places as the #2 person in RAD. After the war was recognized it was stated that Jason8 handed off his post while he was going on vacation. Well, he is back from vacation now and no documentation has been modified to state that he has lost his ranking within the alliance.

Seems to be another one of those "lulz" things.

Having observed (and crushed) several of these type alliances before, the one connecting thread is that the leadership of these "lulz" alliances are always, always, always entirely incompetent. They attempt to mask this incompetence by claiming "oh we're not serious, everything's a joke haha see? Aren't we whimsical?" Meanwhile 2 years later members of the lulz alliance "\m/" still direct more hate my way than could be reasonably expected for a group of people who were all about joking around.

It's all a front.

question for Ivan:

if the guy that Jason8 declared on came to him on IRC and then was upset because he didn't actually launch an attack and wanted him to, isn't this your member going along with it? And I haven't read every page of either thread but I believe people were asking for your logs of approaching their government since Jason said you never did.

Also, I wonder if anybody will attack NSO without being treatied to RAD. Wouldn't it be great to see people embrace the new Moldavi Doctrine right now? The irony would be fantastic.

question for Ivan:

if the guy that Jason8 declared on came to him on IRC and then was upset because he didn't actually launch an attack and wanted him to, isn't this your member going along with it? And I haven't read every page of either thread but I believe people were asking for your logs of approaching their government since Jason said you never did.

Also, I wonder if anybody will attack NSO without being treatied to RAD. Wouldn't it be great to see people embrace the new Moldavi Doctrine right now? The irony would be fantastic.

Don't get your hopes up.

I don't see how it would be ironic at all.

The Doctrine is meant to be embraced by those abroad if they wish it. If any alliance actually finds means of logically convincing themselves that the NSO is somehow in the wrong in this instance it could be reasonably stated that it would be their moral obligation to put a stop to our evil ways.

Obviously, I do not believe that to be the case and doubt any alliance will declare upon us for this short conflict, in which we are merely defending ourselves.

I don't see how it would be ironic at all.

The Doctrine is meant to be embraced by those abroad if they wish it. If any alliance actually finds means of logically convincing themselves that the NSO is somehow in the wrong in this instance it could be reasonably stated that it would be their moral obligation to put a stop to our evil ways.

Obviously, I do not believe that to be the case and doubt any alliance will declare upon us for this short conflict, in which we are merely defending ourselves.

:o Ivan responded to me!

/me faints

you didn't respond to my question to you though, just my general statement.

so I ask again with different wording.

Ivan, if Anthony says "attack me" and Jason8 declares war but doesn't attack and Anthony comes to him and says essentially "wtf? why aren't you attacking me. please do so" and then Jason8 attacks, isn't Anthony playing along with Jason8?

:o Ivan responded to me!

/me faints

you didn't respond to my question to you though, just my general statement.

so I ask again with different wording.

Ivan, if Anthony says "attack me" and Jason8 declares war but doesn't attack and Anthony comes to him and says essentially "wtf? why aren't you attacking me. please do so" and then Jason8 attacks, isn't Anthony playing along with Jason8?

That isn't how I read the logs at all. Anthony came to Jason8 after he was declared upon and said "this is ridiculous, you didn't even attack" and then Jason8 decided to do so. There was no indication that Anthony wanted to be anarchied, just that he recognized the stupidity of the action at all.

See? This is kind of what happens when you try to relive/recreate the past. The time has come and gone for something like this, and you neither had the strength or the clout to actually pull off another shark week. People weren't just going to sit around and let you attack them for "lulz."

Yeah, lesson learned I hope.

That isn't how I read the logs at all. Anthony came to Jason8 after he was declared upon and said "this is ridiculous, you didn't even attack" and then Jason8 decided to do so. There was no indication that Anthony wanted to be anarchied, just that he recognized the stupidity of the action at all.

perhaps your right, but...

[22:07.07] <@Anthony> hey man

[22:07.29] <@Anthony> Is jason8 here

[22:07.33] <@Anthony> im wondering if hes gonna attack me

[22:07.37] <@Anthony> he declared war on me

[22:07.37] <|JASON8|RAD|> er

[22:07.38] <|JASON8|RAD|> Anthony:

[22:07.41] <|JASON8|RAD|> Yeah.

[22:07.41] <@Anthony> there we go

[22:07.42] <Litha[NPO]> ohmy.gif

[22:07.44] <|JASON8|RAD|> Over that thread.

[22:07.44] <|JASON8|RAD|> Woot.

[22:07.55] <@Anthony> wheres the attacks

[22:07.58] <|JASON8|RAD|> I was going to be a gentleman and let you throw the first punch.

[.............]

[22:10.56] <|JASON8|RAD|> YOUR DUDES LINKED THEIR NATIONS AND SAID "PLEASE ATTACK US"

[22:10.59] <|JASON8|RAD|> SO WE'RE DOIN IT

[22:11.03] <@Anthony> well

[22:11.05] <@Anthony> you didnt attack

[22:11.06] <@Anthony> thats the thing

[22:11.06] <@Anthony> lol

[22:11.09] <@Anthony> youre just sitting around

[22:11.10] <|JASON8|RAD|> Like I said.

[22:11.17] <|JASON8|RAD|> I wanted to be the gentleman and let you attack first.

my focus here is on the "well, you didn't attack. That's the thing. lol. You're just sitting around."

that does sound like "this is ridiculous, you didn't even attack". Correct. But it also sounds like "this is ridiculous, you didn't even attack. Why aren't you attacking?"

Notice, however, that Anthony does not say "don't attack me. I want to peace out of this war"

If he came looking for Jason about the war and he doesn't tell him that he wants peace, than he clearly is OK with the war. For somebody who would fancy themselves a revolutionary leader in a revolutionary alliance, and after all the stuff you post about people, and alliances being able to what they want, you sure fail to let your own members handle their own business. Did you even talk to Anthony. Also, did you ever post those logs of your conversation with RAD gov on the issue? If so where can I find them? If not, why not?

Edited by Bower3aj

perhaps your right, but...

my focus here is on the "well, you didn't attack. That's the thing. lol. You're just sitting around."

that does sound like "this is ridiculous, you didn't even attack". Correct. But it also sounds like "this is ridiculous, you didn't even attack. Why aren't you attacking?"

Notice, however, that Anthony does not say "don't attack me. I want to peace out of this war"

If he came looking for Jason about the war and he doesn't tell him that he wants peace, than he clearly is OK with the war. For somebody who would fancy themselves a revolutionary leader in a revolutionary alliance, and after all the stuff you post about people, and alliances being able to what they want, you sure fail to let your own members handle their own business. Did you even talk to Anthony. Also, did you ever post those logs of your conversation with RAD gov on the issue? If so where can I find them? If not, why not?

NSO baited the hook. RAD took the bait.

I´m waiting....

It seems RAD´s allies won´t be involved yet because RAD wants to solve it themselves if i´m interpreting the OP correct but who knows.

Edit:

RAD´s wikipage

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/RAD

* PWN/PWNAGE (Pink Military/Economic BLOC)

* MDoAP - Ragnarok

* MDoAP - Poison Clan

* MDP - The Centurion Brotherhood

* ODP - Random Insanity Alliance

* PIAT - Mushroom Kingdom

What the hell do you gramlins want them to say? That they are supporting RAD's silly lulz war of aggression and joining them in such? Maybe if you read up a little you would have seen the statements made by Delta and you could have figured out the responses yourself. I think they are watching closely, the fact that NSO already declared this war will only be a one week war with white peace afterwards will mean that no one will want to escalate it further because should alliances get involved that really shouldn't be involved then this is going to get ugly real fast. Of course maybe that is what you would like to see? Maybe that is why a few of you Gramlins folk want to see some response?

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

RAD - "Watch what you say on the OWF cuz will kill you no matter what alliance you're in!"

OWF - "We're not afraid of you LULz"

RAD - "But we have Big strong friends"

NSO - "We recognize your declaration of war"

RAD - "No WAIT! It was for the LULZ! WEe weren't serious!! HaHa, um.. yeah!"

This. You don't joke with the sith unless you have more guns than them.

What the hell do you gramlins want them to say? That they are supporting RAD's silly lulz war of aggression and joining them in such? Maybe if you read up a little you would have seen the statements made by Delta and you could have figured out the responses yourself. I think they are watching closely, the fact that NSO already declared this war will only be a one week war with white peace afterwards will mean that no one will want to escalate it further because should alliances get involved that really shouldn't be involved then this is going to get ugly real fast. Of course maybe that is what you would like to see? Maybe that is why a few of you Gramlins folk want to see some response?

I´m not good in interpreting English, you can make so many faults and i don´t always get the subtle of each message, so pardon me if i were to blunt to ask for an official response from RAD allies.

Edited by Steelrat

I´m not good in interpreting English, you can make so many faults and i don´t always get the subtle of each message, so pardon me if i were to blunt to ask for an official response from RAD allies.

Some of the leaders of those alliances you so kindly listed have already made statements in public. Not good enough for you though huh? You actually want to see other alliances get involved officially. Mind explaining why you need official statements when they don't wish to get involved in this very isolated incident?

They will help rebuild RAD after this but RAD pretty much asked and desired for a fight. The fact that they dont like the fight they got doesn't change the situation that they asked for.

I´m waiting....

We didn't call in help from our allies, because it's not necessary. We're only fighting for a few days, so we'll do that ourselves just fine.

Having observed (and crushed) several of these type alliances before, the one connecting thread is that the leadership of these "lulz" alliances are always, always, always entirely incompetent. They attempt to mask this incompetence by claiming "oh we're not serious, everything's a joke haha see? Aren't we whimsical?" Meanwhile 2 years later members of the lulz alliance "\m/" still direct more hate my way than could be reasonably expected for a group of people who were all about joking around.

It's all a front.

Thank you, I will embrace my incompetence and love it to the most SERIOUS degree.

To all the people who support RAD in all of this balderdash: thanks homies, love ya too. ;)

Edited by Good master Hakai