Recognition of war

NPO mk 2 with the weak CB's pathetic NSO

Small point: If you're going to trot that one out, at least have the good grace to call them NPO 3.0, not NPO 2.0.

Edited by Aurion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's unfortunate. I'm sure RAD feels awful for upsetting MHA so by starting this war of aggression with the Sith.

Hey, we're not the only ones upset; i'm sure there's others who wore the same cringe on their face when we saw a Sith smoking gun instead of their usual itchy trigger finger.

You're the scum of cybernations.

We're saviors of the Cyberverse to some and scumbags to others. I'm fine with that, really. Also, I see you're an MHA triumvir? Is MHA hurting for talent that badly?

Hey, we're not the only ones upset; i'm sure there's others who wore the same cringe on their face when we saw a Sith smoking gun instead of their usual itchy trigger finger.

Of course you saw the Sith produce a smoking gun. We fired it after we were aggressively attacked by a foreign entity.

That's unfortunate. I'm sure RAD feels awful for upsetting MHA so by starting this war of aggression with the Sith.

Wish you guys would stop repeating this.

I can't even tell if you're trying to convince your audience or trying to convince yourselves.

Scutterbug has hit the nail on the head, And thus wins the thread with logic.

Heh, yes, because his posts are just filled with intelligence and logic.

Really, this CB is about as legit as they come, I'm not sure how this is even up for debate anymore.

LOL i guess you fail to read our posts completly. You ask to be attacked on the OWF then use that as an excuse to create a war with a completly weak CB because of it. Its absolutly pathetic and im amazed you still manage to keep your allies with the pathetic stunts you pull. You're the scum of cybernations.

:lol1: This guy is angry and not really good with the English language. Kinda like my German Uncle.

Plus how are we the scum of cyber nations, because we defended one of our own?

Edited by kevin32891

Heh, yes, because his posts are just filled with intelligence and logic.

Really, this CB is about as legit as they come, I'm not sure how this is even up for debate anymore.

Well dang, if you decided it, I don't know how there's any disagreement either.

You settled it for us all!

We're saviors of the Cyberverse to some and scumbags to others. I'm fine with that, really. Also, I see you're an MHA triumvir? Is MHA hurting for talent that badly?

Of course you saw the Sith produce a smoking gun. We fired it after we were aggressively attacked by a foreign entity.

Yeah i know with talent like mine i should join the NSO.

O wait no.

Edit:

Or even better i should make a noCB war too!

Edited by scutterbug

MHA held a treaty with NPO for a long time because we had faith in the sanctity of that treaty. When a weak CB was concocted against OV that precipitated the eventual Karma war, we did not believe the treaty to be held in that same esteem we had for it. So yes, we do have a problem - we had one then and Scutter and I have one now.

Oh, come on Crushtania. You have the right metaphor, but your perception of the roles is reversed here. Just look at who did the prewar brinkmanship and taunting.

Anthony = OV

Anthony (OV) taunted RAD (NPO) a bit; RAD (NPO) attacked Anthony (OV); NSO (Karma) decided to teach RAD (NPO) a lesson about accepting bait.

Admittedly NSO is doing it on a much smaller scale, but it really holds up as a comparison.

[ooc]you should take up cooking a bit. I find it a nice little hobby. I'll probably end up with a heart attack from my Southern Louisiana heritage demanding me to double the amount of butter in dishes, but it tastes good.[/ooc]

At any rate, here's a situation to consider:

So far, we know that RAD and the dirty Sith didn't particularly care for each other before this happened, or at least mumbles of that situation are here and there on the board. That said, which would you consider the better of these two stations.

1.) What we have now. RAD and the dirty Sith pound on each other for a week and walk away. Get some of that building tension out and perhaps gain some sort of respect for each other.

2.) There is no fight here and now. Tensions between the two alliances continue to build. Sides form up and a large number of nations and alliances are pulled into a major alliance wide war.

Hey look, I'm not gonna deny that the second might be more appealing to quite a large number of the world at large because there are a large number of rulers that like a good scrap now and again. However, if you're honest with yourself about it, ya gotta admit that option one might very well be the best route for RAD and the dirty Sith overall and since this is first and foremost their bidness, well there ya go.

Or they could, you know, sign a NAP and !@#$ all over it a few months later.

MHA held a treaty with NPO for a long time because we had faith in the sanctity of that treaty. When a weak CB was concocted against OV that precipitated the eventual Karma war, we did not believe the treaty to be held in that same esteem we had for it. So yes, we do have a problem - we had one then and Scutter and I have one now.

MHA - when absolutely nothing has to be done you are absolutely the men for the job.

The saviors of Cybernations? That seems a bit much. Oh wait I forgot NSO is behind every innovation in Cybernations.

Oh, come on Crushtania. You have the right metaphor, but your perception of the roles is reversed here. Just look at who did the prewar brinkmanship and taunting.

Anthony = OV

Anthony (OV) taunted RAD (NPO) a bit; RAD (NPO) attacked Anthony (OV); NSO (Karma) decided to teach RAD (NPO) a lesson about accepting bait.

Admittedly NSO is doing it on a much smaller scale, but it really holds up as a comparison.

As usual, your analogies hit the nail on the head. Problem is, the nail resides on a planet a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.

NPO mk 2 with the weak CB's pathetic NSO

Says the person whose alliance owes its success entirely to having been associated with the New Pacific Order. Says the person in the alliance that played world police and flip flopped during the Karma war between the two sides, dictating what was "bandwagoning".

We're the heroes they need, not the heroes they want.