World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nagato - According to current guidelines, you're not allowed to claim territories that are outside of your in-game sphere of influence, so that largely rules out colonization. You could try seizing other people's lands or protectorates, but that will lead to very strong IC repercussions since most nations in every continent is hostile towards colonies within their own area.

Being "gifted" land by other players, though, is generally acceptable (OOCly) - although ICly some might see said land as a colony, too.

Speaking of Antartica... I claim zeh following:

Antartica.jpg

Pretty much everything surrounded by the terrible black marker from MS Paint, then promptly filled with the green tipped paintbrush.

RP will be following shortly.

RP is here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1782733

I reaffirm my Antarctic claim. Do not mess with it.

i'm sorry, but isn't that somewhat...pretentious? i mean, ban people from colonizing in the whole of the Americas? that's so...gah, can't think of the word. so all these nations are basically afraid that if new nations join NA from Europe, they'll lose their power. <_< and Tahoe can hate it all they want, but it must be against the rules to blatantly say that you CANNOT colonize America.

Try it :nuke:

Someone fix denmark. It got eated.

My country is now the Kingdom of Austria, or just Austria/Österreich.

Canada is gone. Malatose has Dalmatia instead.

Tasmania is part of Promised Land again.

The Hansa is a World Protectorate.

Thuringia and Saxony still are part of the Polish-Czech Commonwealth. That is wrong. It should be Prussian.

Everything the Krieg Empire has in IRL-france is no longer theirs, but part of that new France, from what I understand.

That's it from what I can see.

Edited by Lynneth

Didn't Xaristan have Louisiana? I thought he claimed it...
If my memory is correct, Xaristan owns Luisiana, thus I have marked it on bot hmaps.

Well, there was a poll on this a while ago. A large majority voted no, though. But it seems that that thread probably isn't finished yet, so...

Edited by JEDCJT

rpmapupdate9.png

Updated map, lacks added/updated names.

Ottawa1234 has re-rolled IG and is inactive in the CNRP forums for quite a while, far past the 25 day inactivity rule. That means his CNRP nation, Bohovia, should be purged.

Map of my land claim (land claim is in pink, rest of Bohovia will be a protectorate): 74111187.th.jpg

Link to my claim: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66700

At least color my land claim (that is in pink) as red and color the rest of my protectorate pink.