The Haruhiist Empire - All Lifeforms Welcome!

Elrich von Richt

SOS-Republic.png

[ Official Announcement of the Haruhiist Empire ]

Calling all lifeforms! Empress Haruhi Suzumiya declares existence!

Empress Haruhi Suzumiya stood up on a platform, she was rather happy and her eyes were gleaming. The day was finally here, and the Empire was set to dawn upon Asia. Her eccentricity had gotten her this far. She was ready to make the next step, and publicly declare the Empire an existant state, and call all lifeforms: human, alien, time traveller or esper, to come join her. While it had been a long time since she first established the SOS Brigade long ago, it eventually lead to this. Kyon could do nothing other than sit in his chair and place his palm over his face. Itsuki wore his trademark smile, and Mikuru seemed rather unhappy being seen by such a large crowd of people. Nagato just continued to read over her book, despite wearing the imperial outfit.

moe41825sample.jpg

"Attention all nations of the world! I am Empress Haruhi Suzumiya, and I hereby proclaim the existence of the Haruhiist Empire as a rightful, sovereign state. We hereby invite all lifeforms, whether you be human or otherwise to come to our nation, either to visit or stay. Our territory rightfully consists of the former Hanseatic Russian Territories, including Sakhalian and the Kuril Islands. While I may seem eccentric, i hereby wish the best for my people, and hope my nation is recognized on the world stage, I'd also like to announce my government."

She pointed to Kyon. "This is Kyon, my Errand Boy and Imperial Minister of Internal Affairs."

Then to Itsuki. "This is Itsuki Koizumi, my Mysterious Transfer Student and Imperial Minister of Foreign Affairs."

Then to Mikuru. "This is Mikuru Asahina, my Imperial Mascot and Minister of Education and Propaganda."

and lastly, to Yuki. "This is Yuki Nagato, my Meganekko and Minister of Defense"

The smile on Haruhi's face was uncanny. Usually she'd be bored, and they all knew what happened under that circumstance. While everyone else was just taking this with stride, Haruhi was having the most fun in her life, for the first time in the longest. She truly felt alive, and with a purpose.

She then pointed to our map. "And so I announce the naming of our capital, Haruhigrad!"

Kyon facepalmed himself even more, he couldn't stand seeing how selfish and idiotic he believe her actions were as of now. I mean, being Empress is acceptable, but naming the capital city after yourself? Wow, this girl is rather self-absorbed. Mikuru, and the others promptly walked out as the Imperial Flag was draped, complete with the original logo of the club they had founded, and had turned into this, the SOS Brigade.

The only word Kyon had to say about the Empress other than self absorbed was "personality cult, much?"

haruhiistempire.png

(In Blue, the Haruhiist Empire's Claim and Rightful Territory)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God-Empress Haruhi Suzumiya hereby thanks the nations that have welcomed us to the world stage so far, and wishes the best for them as well. Relations are more than welcomed to be established. Feel free to contact our Imperial MoFA, Itsuki Koizumi.

As per standard imperial regulation, trade has been established with the neighboring state of Diadochoi. We are more than willing to accept their ambassador to the grand capital of Haruhigrad. Kyon will gladly facepalm for you upon arrival.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

The Kingdom of Cochin welcomes the Haruhist Empire. While this territory belonged to the Hanseatic Commonwealth we had a special arrangement by which the Royal Cochin Navy was offered base facilities at Vladivostok for the defense of Hanseatic Commonwealth. We wonder if the arrangement could continue with the Haruhist Empire?

The ambassador, Ivan Gorodetsky, arrived in Haruhigrad airport at about 11 am the next day, and met the rather irritated-looking Kyon.

"I'm quite glad to be visiting here, Mr Kyon. It seemed a rather...interesting place. Er..."-he eyed the many rows of corn throughout the city with eyebrows raised-"why is the city full of corn, again?"

*Private*

The Premier had a good laugh seeing this "God-Empress" or whatever and couldn't wait to see the fall of this nation. He wished to control all of East Asia.

*Public*

China welcomes this new nation.

OOC: yeah...you kinda have to have seen/read the Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi to really get it. basically she thinks she's the centre of the world. no spoilers from me. :awesome:

@Cochin: If you are willing to come meet with the God-Empress or our Imperial MoFA in Haruhigrad, we would be pleased to work out a similar agreement.

@Nagato: Kyon looked rather irritated because this was Koizumi's job, but she forced him to pick up the ambassador. "Come right his way Mr... Gorodetsky is it?" He noticed he asked about the corn. "Oh, that's the only one in the Empire, and it's run in a biodome, with enviromental controls. If you really want to know why corn is grown there, Haruhi honestly believes we can fly a spaceship powered by corn into the universe to explore for aliens." He facepalmed. The explanation sounded absolutely ridiculous.

@Keshav: The Haruhiist Empire is glad to see China welcoming it to the world stage. We enjoy meeting our Asian brethren.

@Teriethien: We wish the French nation the best of luck as well.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

@Cochin: If you are willing to come meet with the God-Empress or our Imperial MoFA in Haruhigrad, we would be pleased to work out a similar agreement.

@Nagato: Kyon looked rather irritated because this was Koizumi's job, but she forced him to pick up the ambassador. "Come right his way Mr... Gorodetsky is it?" He noticed he asked about the corn. "Oh, that's the only one in the Empire, and it's run in a biodome, with enviromental controls. If you really want to know why corn is grown there, Haruhi honestly believes we can fly a spaceship powered by corn into the universe to explore for aliens." He facepalmed. The explanation sounded absolutely ridiculous.

"er...fly corn powered ships you say?" Gorodetsky looked uneasy, but he had been told his leader was 'a friend' of Haruhi's and he trusted his leader with his life. "Interesting indeed...and this is all to search for aliens?"

"As i've said before, don't ask, it's her 'grand scheme'. She just loves the idea that aliens may exist in outer space. Her goal is to meet them and, err... have fun with them. She's rather eccentric." He kept walking with Gorodetsky, and stopped upon announcement that Mr. KP Varma had arrived. He shook his hand, and directed him to follow him alongside Gorodetsky. "Oh, how your going to love our Empress."

Kyon looked over his shoulder and hung his head down. Oh dear god, had Haruhi really ordered his plane demolished? Knowing her though, she'd just replace it, although it was a waste of money. He watched as the imperial subjects planted more corn in the Gulfstream, and then moved it into the biodome. "Well... so long to your plane, i guess. I assure you the God-Empress will replace it."

"oh well...having heard what Korsunsky says about Suzumiya Haruhi, i expect this is probably the least on your mind, eh?" Gorodetsky chuckled. "Well i don't see your people going hungry anytime soon, what with this corn...or does she have something planned related to that?"

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Varma" he shook his hand.

Edited by Nagato the Great

Kyon was enjoying this somewhat. Greeting, and directing these foreign dignitaries wasn't all too bad. As they passed the terminal, and went out to the main lobby, he overheard their conversations. "Well, to put it straight, she plans to add a cockpit to a cruise missile, power it with corn, and fire some poor soul into space. I don't think she even considered how he would come back." She probably never would, she cared for her subjects, but didn't think long-term.

As Kyon directed them into the limousine that was awaiting them, he decided to keep talking. "Knowing Haruhi, she wouldn't have done it for the discovery of an alternative fuel source, she just did it because it was per her agenda, and it sounded like an interesting way to contact alien life."

"Yeah she joined SETI, but like you said, for not long. She thought they were just a bunch of stargazers with no real goals." The limousine proceeded to go past the developing city of Haruhigrad, and he could see the Imperial Palace. Although the statue of Haruhi was new. Personality cult? Oh, that's a 100% definite.