The Haruhiist Empire - All Lifeforms Welcome!

Elrich von Richt

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is strange I know that I am new to world religious politics but are both sides of two religions here insulting each other with words. Is it not possible for both sides to act honourably and accept that their are other religions whose ways are different then your own."

"They are the ones insulting. We are only replying with facts (and one light-humored insult). Our responses:

'Ok, [because of your statement,] a billion people are delusional.'

'Congratulations! You have just insulted one-sixth of the entire Bob! We hope you get mooned.'

So, aside from the mooning part, there were no insults.

Please take it easy on us, we just lost out Pope.

That was a random priest who hacked our telegram system.

OOC: KingChris, your posts are more and more disrespectful every time you post, leave this thread, now.

IC: Imperial Dispatch:

The God-Empress Haruhi states that the reasoning for our nation not wanting to deal with the church, and for our annoyed reaction to them, is because of their disrespectful statement towards our country. Also, by disrespecting our Empress, they are disrespecting our religion directly. We believe the Catholic Church shouldn't be walking around with such a big stick, since it's part of Christianity to recognize other religions, and tolerate them.

Signed in the name of Haruhi,

Itsuki Koizumi

Imperial MoFA

Haruhi looked over the treaty that the Austrian king had proposed. It was simple, but was perfect. It didn't ask anything of defense, and just asked for mutual understanding and friendship between both states. She was pleased with this, but her primary happiness had gone away. Their wouldn't be another major political figure attending Tanabata. She was more upset because her knew friend Amy couldn't, but she understood why. She had obligations to fill, and a request was made for her presence.

"It looks fine, King Alexander, consider it signed."

She followed the same procedure as with the other treaty, both her and Koizumi attached their signatures.

"They are the ones insulting. We are only replying with facts (and one light-humored insult). Our responses:

'Ok, [because of your statement,] a billion people are delusional.'

'Congratulations! You have just insulted one-sixth of the entire Bob! We hope you get mooned.'

So, aside from the mooning part, there were no insults.

Please take it easy on us, we just lost out Pope.

That was a random priest who hacked our telegram system.

"Refusing to recognise the nation because their leader declares herself God-Empress is insulting sir. You have no real proof that your "God" exsists and if the God-Empress wishes to call herself that then she may as it is their choice."

In all honesty, we tolerate all religions and countries, and we are willing to respect your Shintoism, as we have done it before so many times. However, we can not address you as the "God Empress," as it contradicts are dogmas and doctrines. We apologize for any misunderstandings. The only problem with us is calling you a God. Even if the entire world tried to force your divine recognition on the threat of death, we could not say it, for to us, it is a grave sin. Once again, we apologize.

Haruhi had been kept informed of the ongoing religious "battle" thanks to Koizumi. She was rather annoyed. While she understood that some people may not respect her culture and religion, not recognizing her entire Empire because of her leadership title was beyond hilarious. She chuckled a bit upon that thought. She wouldn't deal with the church after the events of today, they were hypocrites to their own religion.

"Nagato, it's good a new visitor. Welcome to Haruhigrad."

She smiled rather serenely, because it was her city after all.

In all honesty, we tolerate all religions and countries, and we are willing to respect your Shintoism, as we have done it before so many times. However, we can not address you as the "God Empress," as it contradicts are dogmas and doctrines. We apologize for any misunderstandings. The only problem with us is calling you a God. Even if the entire world tried to force your divine recognition on the threat of death, we could not say it, for to us, it is a grave sin. Once again, we apologize.

"Then recognise the nation and just say your highness or esteemed leader when talking to the God-Empress".

Haruhi was rather suprised about the prospect of even more treaties. While she didn't want to see her nation forcefully bound by many treaties, a few was not a bad idea, especially if most were established in simple friendship. Koizumi continued to tell her the situation, about how they wouldn't recognize her nation still due to title. She rolled her eyes. Couldn't they just say Empress, and recognize the state? She was still the Empress regardless. Other thoughts ran through her head, she couldn't wait for Tanabata. That was the most special day of every year to her.

"Nagato, feel free to throw any more ideas my way."

"But alas, if it were only ever this simple."

Private:

"Why don't we just do what they say? Recognize them and address her differently?"

"Well we can't do that. Only the Pope can do that. And since we have no Pope, the Church can't recognize it."

"Wait, then what was all that about the 'God Empress' thing?"

"Oh, well we just did that in hopes that she would rescind her 'God' status, because it's uncomfortable to us. Looks like it isn't really working, so we might call it quits."

"I see. So when do we get the new Pope?"

"Earliest August 4th, latest August 19th."

Signed in the name of Haruhi,

Itsuki Koizumi

Imperial MoFA

Haruhi looked over the treaty that the Austrian king had proposed. It was simple, but was perfect. It didn't ask anything of defense, and just asked for mutual understanding and friendship between both states. She was pleased with this, but her primary happiness had gone away. Their wouldn't be another major political figure attending Tanabata. She was more upset because her knew friend Amy couldn't, but she understood why. She had obligations to fill, and a request was made for her presence.

"It looks fine, King Alexander, consider it signed."

She followed the same procedure as with the other treaty, both her and Koizumi attached their signatures.

"Excellent.

This is the full treaty then, with both of our signatures. I'll make sure it'll get into the news back at home."

Preamble

In the interest of promoting the security and prosperity of their people, Austria and The Haruhiist Empire (henceforth: THE) hereby agree to enter a pact of non-aggression and free trade under the following terms:

Article I - Enforcement and Termination

This pact takes effect immediately upon valid ratification of both signatory sides and lasts unto perpetuity. Should either of the signatories choose to end this arrangement, they are to inform the other side a minimum of seventy-two (72) hours before terminating the arrangement. Should either side knowingly and with ill intent violate any of the terms of this agreement, the other side may consider it null and void with all repercussions that this may carry.

Article II - Mutual non-aggression

Austria and THE hereby swear to a pact of mutual non-aggression. Neither nation shall attack or aid an attack on the other. This also includes all forms of direct or indirect aggression. From a direct declaration of war to indirect war outsourcing to third parties, from overt military operations to covert espionage attempts. The nations of Austria and THE also pledge not to provide any aid to third parties in a state of war with either nations, as well as pledge to recognize the territorial sovereignty of each party.

Article III - Free Trade and Mobility

The nations of Austria and THE agree to facilitate mutual trade and movement of personnel and goods between each other and have an open border policy, although the implementation of supervision and security at the discretion of either nation is allowed so long as it is acceptable, ergo, it does not significantly hamper the freedom of mobility. Tariffs for goods imported from either country shall not exist - thus a state of free trade existing between the two signatories.

Article IV - Violations

Should any form of transgression violate this agreement it should immediately be reported to the other side and the same transgression should be neutralized promptly through joint cooperation. Should any material damages be caused through such a transgression, Austria and THE guarantee to compensate the damages to the victim if offender is one of their citizens. Should an offender fail to terminate hostilities once a transgression is identified, both nations agree to perform a joint disciplinary measure.

Article V

Both parties agree not to initiate hostilities towards third parties that the other signatory has a mutual defense pact with. Should such an event come to place, the mutual defense pact takes precedence and this agreement is to be considered null and void.

Signed for The Haruhiist Empire:

God-Empress Haruhi Suzumiya

Imperial MoFA Itsuki Koizumi

Signed for the Kingdom of Austria:

His Royal Highness

KingAl05.png

King Alexander I.

Haruhi was happy, another friend in the world had been gained. Through commercial interests, these two states would benefit. August 26th was almost as important to her as her own birthday, and knowing her self-absorption, Kyon knew she would do something fanatically amazing. Haruhi only had to wait Nagato's response now, as otherwise, it was rather quiet.

Imperial Dispatch:

We thank the leadership of both Groenlandia and The American Union for their respective welcoming, and recognitions. We also invite their leadership to the capital, if they wish to see the sights and meet the God-Empress. A tour will also be provided across the nation, if requested.

Signed,

Itsuki Koizumi

Imperial MoFA

Haruhi was rather suprised about the prospect of even more treaties. While she didn't want to see her nation forcefully bound by many treaties, a few was not a bad idea, especially if most were established in simple friendship. Koizumi continued to tell her the situation, about how they wouldn't recognize her nation still due to title. She rolled her eyes. Couldn't they just say Empress, and recognize the state? She was still the Empress regardless. Other thoughts ran through her head, she couldn't wait for Tanabata. That was the most special day of every year to her.

"Nagato, feel free to throw any more ideas my way."

"Actually, i was hoping, being the obviously creative and intelligent person you are, you could perhaps give us an idea?" Nagato asked smiling

Haruhi could see this man respected her. She was rather fond of that, and found it amusing. Well, this just made things better. Both in the short and the long run. She could probably get along with him rather well, which was good.

"Hmm, I think an ODP would be best for now. Considering I don't know damn near anything about you or your nation."

She snickered, that probably hurt Nagato a bit, but not much. It was a bit like sadistic humor.

Haruhi could see this man respected her. She was rather fond of that, and found it amusing. Well, this just made things better. Both in the short and the long run. She could probably get along with him rather well, which was good.

"Hmm, I think an ODP would be best for now. Considering I don't know damn near anything about you or your nation."

She snickered, that probably hurt Nagato a bit, but not much. It was a bit like sadistic humor.

Nagato did not look fazed in the least, in fact he smiled widely. "If you so desire, an ODP would work. And this...Tanabata?" he inquired. "When exactly is it?"

"Congratulations! you have just insulted approximately one-sixth of the entire Bob! We hope you get mooned."

"Public nudity... Wouldn't that be a sin in your book? :v:

As for the comments made by others, respect for other's religion. We were not the ones who cast the first stone. They first began by refusing to recognize the sovereignty of the Haruhiist empire simply because they derived their authority from another faith. Meanwhile they are standing upon an equally weak foundation based on another faith. The point was if they classify what the Haruhiists do as a false religion, and a delusion then we will do the same for them (the church) as well. I have yet to see them refuse to recognize the holy imperium of man for founding their soverignty on the divinity of their immortal emperor, or any other nation which has a similar epistemology."

OOC: Also my comments to the church were classified.

Edited by iamthey

"I see." Nagato read the Dispatch quickly. "Very interesting. With the God-Empress' admission, Gena Korsunsky (the Premier of Diadochoi, who has not had the pleasure to meet with you in person) and I would like to attend this festival. I believe it would be a good opportunity for us to get to know the culture of the Haruhiist Empire well."

Haruhi was pleased. The first foreign heads of state that would attend were right in front of her. This showed they had respect for her nation, and didn't wish to disrespect her in any way, not because they would have to endure any wrath, but because it was symbolic. Heads of state were genuinely nice on a visit. She would do the same if she ever came to Diadochoi.

"That's wonderful, i'll make sure the sleeping arrangements are set-up later today, and you are more than welcome to stay from today on."

She was ecstatic, anyone nearby could tell.