RECRUIT ME.

Well I have found myself without an alliance. I would like an alliance with a semi-relaxed feeling that will still get the job done. I am on the black team in a trade circle atm but it's not complete yet and I can switch.

I do need:

-Protection

-Friends

-Growth economic and strength-wise.

I have been playing the game for about 2 years now (re-rolled a few times) and I have experience.

Wow me.

Edited by TheEternalQ

Wolfpack could be you new home. We are a middle-sized alliance with a friendly and not so serious atmosphere: the pack is more like a big familly rather than an alliance. We always take care of every wolf and we never let anyone behind.

You will be protected, you will receive aid, loans or you can take part in one of our programes: infra boost, tech deals, ...

We are in need of people like you and believe me, this time, no need for you to re-roll.

Here's our forum: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Cn_wolfpack/index/

Come check it out. ;)

I don't find you a worthwhile candidate for recruitment investment. Someone who "been playing the game for about 2 years now (re-rolled a few times)" isn't a great investment. By your own admission you're not in it for the long term. Judging by past history you will be gone again in a matter of months.

CG, or Crimson Guard, is currently forming on the red sphere. As of yet, no significant powers are on the red sphere, because the Moldavi Doctrine was only lifted relatively recently. Therefore, we have a lot of potential, and are partaking in red unity discussions currently to co-operate with our other red brothers. This will provide plenty of economic opportunities as well.

You're looking for friendship. We can provide it. #CN-CG is rapidly gaining a reputation as one of the most active channels around, because we have people from a lot of different timezones who tend to hang around. I also find that small alliances, like ourselves, have a tighter community and friendship between members.

You're looking for protection. We can provide that too. We are merging with another alliance soon, to create an entirely new alliance, and will be getting the protection of ODN, one of the more significant sanctioned alliances. However, we are also on red, and can provide a little excitement, unlike a neutral alliance.

Edited by Francesca

Well I have found myself without an alliance. I would like an alliance with a semi-relaxed feeling that will still get the job done. I am on the black team in a trade circle atm but it's not complete yet and I can switch.

I do need:

-Protection

-Friends

-Growth economic and strength-wise.

I have been playing the game for about 2 years now (re-rolled a few times) and I have experience.

Wow me.

Plan and simple Internet Superheheroes has what you want.

if you sell tell we have the best plans to help you grow or if you need nukes we'll be helping you get em

Considering you come from the worst sphere in the game, and one of the worst alliances in the game, its probably not your place to talk.

Is today opposite day, and no one told me?

My good sir, we are one of the best alliances on the best sphere. Its all about quality not quantity.

This reminds me of a barroom brawl that spills through the doors, into the street and into the General Store across the way, as well as all the worse parts of a presidential election.

Less mudslinging, more evangelising.

Tell this guy why he should join your alliance, not why he shouldn't join the other guys. :P

For the record, I've sent an offer over PM.

This reminds me of a barroom brawl that spills through the doors, into the street and into the General Store across the way, as well as all the worse parts of a presidential election.

Less mudslinging, more evangelising.

Tell this guy why he should join your alliance, not why he shouldn't join the other guys. :P

For the record, I've sent an offer over PM.

Well ok, back on topic (well sorta)

Why would you take so much effort to recruit someone that has rerolled several times and posts a recruit me thread on OWF? If you are hurting for members that bad, you can merge into IS if you'd like to end it now.