At Long Last, the End of the Karma War

Archon

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They circled the wagons when it looked like we would face the whole world alone, and joined impossible odds.

Sounds strikingly similar to the GATO-1V war you and yours participated in July 2008, when IAA, CSN and USN all stood firm. Pity this respect for those willing to die (die in a CN context of course) fighting was not forthcoming from your side when that malicious curbstomp was brought to a close <_<

Sounds strikingly similar to the GATO-1V war you and yours participated in July 2008, when IAA, CSN and USN all stood firm. Pity this respect for those willing to die (die in a CN context of course) fighting was not forthcoming from your side when that malicious curbstomp was brought to a close <_<

That was before my time, actually.

And uh, wasn't ODN fighting on our side in that war?

Edited by James Dahl

ODN fought CSN, an alliance that was not forced into disbandment, also IIRC Cat was in GATO at the time.

Well, IAA is doing better than ever and we're lying in the dirt, so I think we're even.

Let's for once all just let go of these lingering grudges, eh?

Edited by James Dahl

The fact that at the very least, TOP, MHA and Sparta (all members of Continuum) were not aware of the war before it started means that Continuum was not informed. I am not an expert on which of their other treaties were already cancelled at that point and which contain mandatory notification, but even their PIAT partners (like us) should have been told that they were planning to start a world war under the intelligence clause.

Can't say for Sparta, but MHA knew and TOP was handling the peace negotiations.

You don't handle peace negotiations without there being at least the possibility of war.

Interesting considering how you said you were attacking them because you thought they spied on NPO... doesn't sound much like TORN's war to me.

Bigwoody provided the evidence that OV spied on NPO.

Well, IAA is doing better than ever and we're lying in the dirt, so I think we're even.

hahahaha, you still make me laugh.

In other news, I'm glad this war is finally over, let's see what happens without NPO and their lackeys throwing oppression around like free soup.

EDIT: withOUT!

Edited by jack diorno

Some of us let go of our grudges a long time ago. What about you?

I have some lingering resentment about how things turned out, but I wouldn't call it a grudge.

It is, nevertheless, the truth.

Yup.

Edited by James Dahl