An insignificant apology

zigbigadorlou

<Master-Debater[bTA]> alright tell you what

<Master-Debater[bTA]> post a appology and its over

<zigbigadorlou> an apology?

<zigbigadorlou> of what?

<Master-Debater[bTA]> hell it could be "sorry that someone used my nation to nuke you"

<zigbigadorlou> k

<Master-Debater[bTA]> then its over and done with

He says he's still at war with me, therefore I offer the following apology.

I'm sorry that my nation was a [LARGEOBSCENELETTERS] and decided to nuke someone from BTA. Accept my apology.

ktx bai

-zig

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This highlights the hypocrisy of BTA.

Attack a BTA nation with conventional weapons, offer full reps? $30 million reps after being ZI'd.

Attack a BTA nation with nukes until that nation no longer exists? Just post an apology.

Watching sileath complain about it, priceless.

I was going to put something here, but you'd simply use it as a weapon to put me one warn closer towards ban, like the coward you are. Mostly because you can't actually fight anyone who hates you, get such people banned to avoid getting rolled by them, betray anyone who gives a $%&@ about you, and hide in peace mode to evade the consequences of your actions.

Edited by RyanGDI

[ooc]I love how even with sunglasses, it's obvious how hes trying to avoid making eye contact with your camera. You got served by Adam West.[/ooc]

Meh. Zig's situation is just another example of fran getting herself slapped. Glad its over.

I was going to put something here, but you'd simply use it as a weapon to put me one warn closer towards ban, like the coward you are. Mostly because you can't actually fight anyone who hates you, get such people banned to avoid getting rolled by them, betray anyone who gives a $%&@ about you, and hide in peace mode to evade the consequences of your actions.

Damn Ryan, what did I ever do to you? Also, anyone can contact me via IRC so I can correct some of the inaccuracies in what was said.

[ooc]I love how even with sunglasses, it's obvious how hes trying to avoid making eye contact with your camera. You got served by Adam West.[/ooc]

[OOC] Rofl! Ok, enjoy this pic then :) Fist bump with Adam West ftw

101_0329.jpg[/ooc]

Meh. Zig's situation is just another example of fran getting herself slapped. Glad its over.

I don't care about getting slapped. It's happened often enough in the past. You might fall over, you might get hurt, but you get up again and learn not to fall in the same way next time.

As for the OP, I actually thought this apology might be for the lies you spread about me here especially considering Sileath cleared my name here. But perhaps I expect too much of some people.

I don't care about getting slapped. It's happened often enough in the past. You might fall over, you might get hurt, but you get up again and learn not to fall in the same way next time.

As for the OP, I actually thought this apology might be for the lies you spread about me here especially considering Sileath cleared my name here. But perhaps I expect too much of some people.

bawwwwwwwwwwwww

now with twice the rock salt!

Wow Zig, you displayed an impressive amount of sincerity. Glad this is all over.

@ Sileath: You keep dodging the fact that you not only attacked BTA, but started a rogue alliance and recruited two other nations to attack BTA. You bear as much responsibility for those attacks as you do for your own. Call it draconian all you want, but in retrospect you should be thanking MD for the mercy of even receiving a chance at peace.

Wow Zig, you displayed an impressive amount of sincerity. Glad this is all over.

@ Sileath: You keep dodging the fact that you not only attacked BTA, but started a rogue alliance and recruited two other nations to attack BTA. You bear as much responsibility for those attacks as you do for your own. Call it draconian all you want, but in retrospect you should be thanking MD for the mercy of even receiving a chance at peace.

Recruited two nations? I only got zig to attack BTA. That other dog-head avatar guy did his thing on his own, I didn't encourage anything.

BTA recruited people to attack me as well, namely Dynomite Pact and TJO, as well as Pete's amsging asking for donations to keep the war going while peace negotiations were ongoing during the first day of the war.