An official TCB edict

Resize.gif

Long ago, King Xander the Only, king and absolute leader of the once great alliance of The Centurion Brotherhood got bored with his alliance. He saw that no one was willing to put in effort and grew tired of the alliance which he grew from his own sweat. Many of you know that I said to him "yo dude, lemme be king, it'll be sweet"(sic). What none of you know is that he consented.

On that fateful day, he decided that, through him, I would make the decisions. I was an effective leader, when I choose to be, and mercyful. Unfortunately, Xander found that being a messenger-king was tiring and droll, so he decided to ditch me and form Internet Superheroes. Of course, Cowboy Cornholio was apprised of the situation and filled in for the late great leader. Things were going great until CC decided to be bored with it too. Being my messenger is not so fun, especially when I'm being serious. TCB has always been my serious output. Eventually CC went inactive and was deleted. Thankfully Askar filled in. Of course, he was no better. He was deleted a few days ago.

I have had my fun with my throw away alliance and nation. It is time for me to finally reclaim my rightful thrown.

The current "king" has no experience, no knowledge, and will refuse to let me do as I did with CC and Askar before him.

I have lurked in the shadows for LONG ENOUGH.

From this point forward, COGITO ERGO REX.

tl;dr: zig was always king of TCB, now he's being official.

ps. I know many of you will be like "zig is a liar, he's just pulling our leg". I lied because I didn't care. There is one thing I care about in this game: The Centurion Brotherhood. I'm done lying.

What's this? I don't recall that from when I was in TCB.

It could be that I wasn't informed/never noticed, though. -- OTOH, its more likely that my original statement has more factual value.

And IMO Askar could have picked a better time to go through the ultimate ZI.

Edited by Sakura

Special TMF News Report: The Orthomyxoviridae mogarica virus, more popularly known as Mogaritis, has been spreading rapidly through the Cybernations population. Once normal and gentle posters have begun to develop a habit of seeking attention through inane thread posting and making ridiculous demands. Useless threads have begun to pile up on the OWF. The index case, Sileath, has been quarantined for further study. If a vaccine is not found soon, it may be too late to save CN.

Wow. Askar is gone, I can't believe it.

I know.

I figured at least HE would stay.

But really, being a messenger-king SUCKS. You technically have the power, but you still don't do anything with it.

CC never wanted to be king. Every time he's a leader, he sucks it up, so he thinks. Askar never wanted to be king either. But eventually they found messenger-king is worse.

Seeing as how this isn't a joke, it warrants some srs bsns from me.

PWN officially recognizes kingzing (who?) as the current King of The Centurion Brotherhood. Any attempts to take advantage of TCB while transitioning to this new leader will result in my foot in your $@!.

Thanks for your time.

Seeing as how this isn't a joke, it warrants some srs bsns from me.

PWN officially recognizes kingzing (who?) as the current King of The Centurion Brotherhood. Any attempts to take advantage of TCB while transitioning to this new leader will result in my foot in your $@!.

Thanks for your time.

There is no kingzing in cybernations, well not in-game at least? :huh: