NPO lost their sanction

King Death II

Actually this war confirmed something that has long been known by anyone with a decent grasp of game mechanics since about GW3: that despite its seemingly impressive stats the NPO couldn't match up to alliances half its size without help.

You are aware the Karma coalition was quite a bit larger than the NPO, right?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of your alliance seems to think that being sanctioned means nothing, according to this very thread.

It doesn't. I'm going after the statement of "hurr, NPO didn't do any damage", which is just incredibly dumb.

It doesn't. I'm going after the statement of "hurr, NPO didn't do any damage", which is just incredibly dumb.

Not much to gloat about. Any trained monkey can do significant damage with a warchest, a Manhattan Project, a CIA, 25 nukes, and very little nation strength. Frankly, NPO could've done much more damage, probably by singling out one alliance and nuking just that alliance into oblivion.

And don't say you did that with RoK; they just had a problem with internal strife and splinter alliances.

Edit: Oh yea, and you knew this war was coming, and exactly when it would happen. It's not like your nations were the victim of a sudden blitz. I definitely give the NPO war machine two thumbs down.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

VE I'm pretty sure didn't really have a foothold of their sanction when the war began (I'm too lazy to sift through the Sanction Race thread so I could be wrong), plus all alliances lose members from war, for instance yourself, you guys lost around 300 members. RoK I know for a fact lost a lot of members and I think I saw them admit in in an announcement somewhere.

NPO may have done a lot of damage, but just war in general did more.

Most of Rok's member losses were either noobs or their strong nations to start their own alliance. Or in Lee's case, leaving CN cuz of RL

Also a war is good in that sense, it separates the leeches from the loyal

Edited by King Death II

Not much to gloat about. Any trained monkey can do significant damage with a warchest, a Manhattan Project, a CIA, 25 nukes, and very little nation strength. Frankly, NPO could've done much more damage, probably by singling out one alliance and nuking just that alliance into oblivion.

And don't say you did that with RoK; they just had a problem with internal strife and splinter alliances.

Edit: Oh yea, and you knew this war was coming, and exactly when it would happen. It's not like your nations were the victim of a sudden blitz. I definitely give the NPO war machine two thumbs down.

I give this post two awesome smilies up for lulz. :awesome: :awesome:

I especially liked that part with "Any trained monkey can do significant damage with a warchest, a Manhattan Project, a CIA, 25 nukes, and very little nation strength.". Are you saying it's being wimpy to have all of those things, and that 'real men and women' don't have a warchest, Manhattan Project, a CIA, 25 nukes, and very little nation strength?

However, I encourage you to take control of NPO's military for the day and try to do things better. That'll give me a good laugh.

Edited by Pacifism

I especially liked that part with "Any trained monkey can do significant damage with a warchest, a Manhattan Project, a CIA, 25 nukes, and very little nation strength.". Are you saying it's being wimpy to have all of those things, and that 'real men and women' don't have a warchest, Manhattan Project, a CIA, 25 nukes, and very little nation strength?

*Sigh* Now all the "quicker" students in the class have to sit back and wait while I explain something to the slower part of the class. Once a large nation is beaten down to a low strength, then they wage war against low-strength nations with high-strength weapons, such as nukes. The point is that after a while, the beaten down alliance will inflict much more damage than it receives, that's just a given. To pat an alliance on the back for this feat alone is idiotic, since anybody could've done the same thing with the same resources. NPO's ability to survive the war is also unimpressive, since they started the war themselves and sent nations into peace mode to protect nation strength.

However, I encourage you to take control of NPO's military for the day and try to do things better. That'll give me a good laugh.

Easily, I could make NPO's war machine much more effective, just trim the fat.

*Sigh* Now all the "quicker" students in the class have to sit back and wait while I explain something to the slower part of the class.

Insults never make your weak points stronger, "professor", lololol

To pat an alliance on the back for this feat alone is idiotic, since anybody could've done the same thing with the same resources.

"Push button receive bacon." lololol

Dont mind you first have to have hundreds of properly build nations which takes know how, loyal nations that will go to ZI in a gang bang which takes heart and determination and also which will go down shooting after 90+ days of war which takes knowledge of proper conduct in a war to be able to do that.

NPO's ability to survive the war is also unimpressive, since they started the war themselves and sent nations into peace mode to protect nation strength.

Survival in a war has nothing to do with who started the war, but how the war is played out.

And yes we send nations to peace mode to save our NS--- that is how we lost 17 million of it (lololol).

Easily, I could make NPO's war machine much more effective, just trim the fat.

Oh, usually 90 days of nuclear holocaust does trim the fat, "professor".

But I am sorry, from all seen here we are not convinced you have a clue about what you are talking about, as such we would never in our right mind give you command of one NPO nation's military, let alone all 590+ of them. I know you didn't ask, but just preempting here.

Insults never make your weak points stronger, "professor", lololol

Read the post to which I was replying, I go eye for an eye.

Dont mind you first have to have hundreds of properly build nations which takes know how, loyal nations that will go to ZI in a gang bang which takes heart and determination and also which will go down shooting after 90+ days of war which takes knowledge of proper conduct in a war to be able to do that.

Honestly, having 50k and above nations with nukes and many wonders doesn't require diddly squat, let alone a special brand of "know-how." As for their "determination," what alliance couldn't tell its members to fight a war? If to you that's an impressive feat, arranging tech deals and aid strings must be a !@#$%* of a task. Plus, any dummy can read a war guide and press buttons, that isn't nearly what a good military is made of.

Survival in a war has nothing to do with who started the war, but how the war is played out.

It has a good bit to do with surviving. When you start the war on your own terms, your nations can all either be in peace mode or properly warned exactly when they'll be attacked. That one's a no-brainer.

And yes we send nations to peace mode to save our NS--- that is how we lost 17 million of it (lololol).

Oh I'm sorry, you have the wrong department. Go to the psych department, the professor there can help you with that denial.

Oh, usually 90 days of nuclear holocaust does trim the fat, "professor".

Really, I though NPO claimed half of its nations couldn't be active and had to flee to peace mode. Those guys are "fat." And trust me, I've definitely fought some NPO members I'd have to cut if I were running things down there ;)

Honestly, having 50k and above nations with nukes and many wonders doesn't require diddly squat, let alone a special brand of "know-how." As for their "determination," what alliance couldn't tell its members to fight a war? If to you that's an impressive feat, arranging tech deals and aid strings must be a !@#$%* of a task. Plus, any dummy can read a war guide and press buttons, that isn't nearly what a good military is made of.

"Push button receive bacon",....makes sense, if you don't know what you are talking about. lololol

You are a riot. :lol1:

It has a good bit to do with surviving. When you start the war on your own terms, your nations can all either be in peace mode or properly warned exactly when they'll be attacked. That one's a no-brainer

Again, you don't know what you are talking about, but I am sure it all sounds really neat in your head.

First of all, the war NPO initiated went completely not as planned for NPO and was fought entirely on "karma" terms which managed to get upper hand in the initial starting period of the war with effective political spin on the events leading up to the war.

To elaborate, so you can get it , plan wasn't to fight a war against 18 alliances with a handful of true friends and allies which are also being gang banged by superior forces. The war, was on "karma" terms and kudos them for that, well played.

That is a no brainier and anybody with half a clue can tell you that.

Oh I'm sorry, you have the wrong department. Go to the psych department, the professor there can help you with that denial.

You are utterly ridiculous. Having your "argument" shred to pieces, most will just cut their loses and leave it be, but you revert to ridiculous insults.

You are a riot. :lol1:

Really, I though NPO claimed half of its nations couldn't be active and had to flee to peace mode. Those guys are "fat." And trust me, I've definitely fought some NPO members I'd have to cut if I were running things down there ;)

Again, you don't know what you are talking about and it seems you now are starting to make things up as you go. NPO never claimed such a thing, only around 40 to 60 banking nations were in peace mode the entire war (out of 900+ nations, do the % if you can do that kind of math, as obvious by first glance, it is a incredibly small portion of the alliance far cry from "alliance hiding in p.m."), the rest fought the war, leaving only (because of failed staggers) into p.m. when in anarchy to get out of it and initiate more targets.

That is how you lose 17 million of strength out of 22,8.

You still didn't make a point which would show you know what you are talking about. As previously stated, I am sorry but we don't leave to such persons our military command. Actually, I wouldn't even leave you my nation for babysit in peace time if you were the only guy that could do it.

Sorry.

Again, you don't know what you are talking about and it seems you now are starting to make things up as you go. NPO never claimed such a thing, only around 40 to 60 banking nations were in peace mode the entire war (out of 900+ nations, do the % if you can do that kind of math, as obvious by first glance, it is a incredibly small portion of the alliance far cry from "alliance hiding in p.m."), the rest fought the war, leaving only (because of failed staggers) into p.m. when in anarchy to get out of it and initiate more targets.

That is how you lose 17 million of strength out of 22,8.

This is not true. I was online at the time of the VE strike on NPO, we were preparing. The plan was to attack before update. Sadly, NPO sent about 120(if memory serves me right)into peace mode, which lead to Impero saying "ATTACK THEY ARE GOING INTO PEACE ARHHGG" but in less dramatic tone. If we didn't attack, maybe 150 more nations would have peaced out.

This is not true. I was online at the time of the VE strike on NPO, we were preparing. The plan was to attack before update. Sadly, NPO sent about 120(if memory serves me right)into peace mode, which lead to Impero saying "ATTACK THEY ARE GOING INTO PEACE ARHHGG" but in less dramatic tone. If we didn't attack, maybe 150 more nations would have peaced out.

This is what Karma thought, but it wasn't the plan.

This is not true.

What, exactly, in my post is not true.

Point out a SINGLE sentence in there, which ISN'T TRUE.

Go on.

I was online at the time of the VE strike on NPO, we were preparing. The plan was to attack before update. Sadly, NPO sent about 120(if memory serves me right)into peace mode, which lead to Impero saying "ATTACK THEY ARE GOING INTO PEACE ARHHGG" but in less dramatic tone. If we didn't attack, maybe 150 more nations would have peaced out.

Those were second wave nations, you know, those that hit your top 100 after couple of days of war and after those wars were over, you lost sanctions. I know because I was one of them. Its called strategic deployment. And more nations would not hit p.m., all which were planned to do did, bank+ second wave nations.

Edited by Branimir

What, exactly, in my post is not true.

Point out a SINGLE sentence in there, which ISN'T TRUE.

Go on.

Those were second wave nations, you know, those that hit your top 100 after couple of days of war and after those wars were over, you lost sanctions. I know because I was one of them. Its called strategic deployment. And more nations would not hit p.m., all which were planned to do did, bank+ second wave nations.

The last part that I quoted.

Why do you keep on changing your story? >_>

The last part that I quoted.

Seriously?

What is not true in that part?

What, its not true that only our banking nations did not fought (minor percentage of the alliance membership holding a fraction of our original strength, but because we were giants for dwarfs it seems a lot) the war, that the rest of our nations didn't circulate in and out of p.m. when possible and in anarchy to last longer in the war, and that we lost more then 17 million of strength of original 22,8.

What is not true here?

Why do you keep on changing your story? >_>

Exactly, what the hell, are you talking about?

Edited by Branimir

Hell Scream, there is difference between a nation cycling out of peace mode for 5 days and a nation staying there for 3 months. That is the difference between what you and Branimir are talking about.

A nation that recoups its losses and then comes out and fights again is not exactly an example of "fleeing".

The "flight into peace mode" prior to war belief was a mistaken impression on Karma's part - likely because someone just looked at NPO's nation list and saw nations in peace mode, thinking they had just entered it - and one that has been admitted as such. Most of the nations that were in peace mode were there before even the strike on OV, and there was no increase in their numbers until mid-war cycling started (which is after the war declarations). It was a knee-jerk reaction, which has been normal for many wars.

Hell Scream, there is difference between a nation cycling out of peace mode for 5 days and a nation staying there for 3 months. That is the difference between what you and Branimir are talking about.

My post is painfully clear in what I meant, he must have understood it. He said it wasn't true, but except from that nothing else to back that claim which is understandable because he cant as what I typed is true.

If he didn't properly read it or understood it he could have pointed that out no harm done it happens, but until that point, there is no reason to assume there is any difference in what we are talking about, as what we are talking about is clear.

Anyway, wasever.