Imperial Decree from the RLMMO (formerly known as FAIL)

failmark4.jpg

The Really Large Multifaceted Moth Organization is proud to announce the lifting of Sileath from its permanent ZI list. After successful negotiations with Francesca, a price for Sileath has been determined. In exchange for $15,000,000 and 100 units of technology, payable to the nation of Rebel Virginia, Sileath is free to join and cooperate in all alliance activities within the Crimson Guard. Payments are to be received every ten days.

Furthermore, and on a final note, allow me to say that this not a victory for the RLMMO, but rather a victory for justice. And a profitable one at that. Thank you.

Emperor Rebel Virginia

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The price is low for the release of Sileath, however I am sure Sileath will soon enough do something to make this gesture on behalf of the Crimson Guard ultimately futile.

I am sure however that the Glorious Rebel Virginia will put this donation to good use, and ultimately be better off for it.

I bet i laughed harder :lol1:

Also, wow...just wow. You actually gave this attention seeker money? Wow...

Good sir, I am paying Sileath no money. I can only assume that you have misunderstood my announcement, so therefore I shall extend the courtesy of correcting your error.

Good sir, I am paying Sileath no money. I can only assume that you have misunderstood my announcement, so therefore I shall extend the courtesy of correcting your error.

I was actually expressing my disbelief at the fact that CG payed you money.

I had no part in these negotiations, was not aware that this was the settlement until this was posted, and will personally be paying no part of the tech/money.

If other friends/comrades want to buy my way to peace with this nation, as an investment of what I can do as a banker/fighter in a higher NS than I am now, then good on them.

I had no part in these negotiations, was not aware that this was the settlement until this was posted, and will personally be paying no part of the tech/money.

If other friends/comrades want to buy my way to peace with this nation, as an investment of what I can do as a banker/fighter in a higher NS than I am now, then good on them.

Damn, you really make it hard for me to defend the fact that you shouldn't be on a PZI list. Seriously.....