Monthly STA Press Conference

pezstar

Don't listen to the silly geese above me. We actually have an entire subforum dedicated to couping Tyga. Numerous devious schemes have been wrought there.

And by "devious schemes," of course, I mean "schemes."

Although I did think the one with bears was rather good.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you sexy tygas doing? are your twinkie supplies holding up? can I come play next saturday?

love,

jeezy

We're horrible. Everything sucks. We're out of twinkies, so we're miserable. You can only come play if you bring more twinkies.

Don't listen to the silly geese above me. We actually have an entire subforum dedicated to couping Tyga. Numerous devious schemes have been wrought there.

And by "devious schemes," of course, I mean "schemes."

Although I did think the one with bears was rather good.

Shh! Although Tyga promised not to read the Coup Corner, he never promised not to read these forums. Don't give away our best plans!

If we pretend we can't coup him, he may let his guard down!

Edited by lakerzz8

Shh! Although Tyga promised not to read the Coup Corner, he never promised not to read these forums. Don't give away our best plans!

If we pretend we can't coup him, he may let his guard down!

He cheats anyway. Remember the bear traps?

Suggested questions for others to ask:

1. How does STA feel about TPF's surrender predicament?

2. STA left SNOW during the war. Any interest in returning to it? Explain.

3. STA has been known for the past several months as one of the most honorable alliances around. With the end of the Karma War it seems somewhat likely that more alliances will choose to use honor and good will rather than military force and intimidation to succeed. Given that, how does the STA plan to differentiate itself from the rest of the pack so it can continue to grow?

4. There have been in the past minor OWF "clashes" between STA posters and those of the Citadel bloc. Were these merely isolated disagreements or are there larger issues between STA and Citadel.

Edited by Ragashingo

How often does Tyga think about shooting me?

Shooting is so impersonal, I prefer to maul. :P

1. How does STA feel about TPF's surrender predicament?

With outside aid allowed and manageable reps to pay they should suck it up, accept terms and get on with rebuilding.

2. STA left SNOW during the war. Any interest in return to it? Explain.

Not while it contains clauses above and beyond economic cooperation.

Now that you've withdrawn all ambassadors, What do you think Foreign Affair's future is in STA?

We haven't withdrawn all ambassadors. So your follow up question is redundant. If you had read our new FA policy and the follow up responses to questions baout diplomat withdrawal, you'd have known that already.

They haven't withdrawn ambassadors, they're just not sending out new ones.

I couldn't put my words together correctly I was drawing a word blank to describe it...

I apologize from deep in smoke addled brain, lol.

Now that you've stopped sending out new ambassadors, how do you plan on opening diplomatic ties with new alliances, it at all.

Edited by Nedved I

I couldn't put my words together correctly I was drawing a word blank to describe it...

I apologize from deep in smoke addled brain, lol.

Now that you've stopped sending out new ambassadors, how do you plan on opening diplomatic ties with new alliances, it at all.

Eh, if a new alliance needs to contact us they can get on IRC or PM us. If you mean how we plan on getting to know new alliances to foster possible friendships, Ambassadors never really helped with that.

Eh, if a new alliance needs to contact us they can get on IRC or PM us. If you mean how we plan on getting to know new alliances to foster possible friendships, Ambassadors never really helped with that.

true irc is always a good place to chat with new alliances

Shooting is so impersonal, I prefer to maul. :P

If shooting is impersonal to you, clearly u r doin it wrong.

That said, as a follow up; How often does Tyga think of mauling me? :lol1::D:o:mellow:

Edit: I hope this doesnt qualify as smilie spam.

Edited by Chron

Why Linus is your alterego Tyga? I preffer woodstock :P

You like birdies that much, huh? :wub:

A polar bear. They eat the penguins, we eat the bears.

Good answer! Feel free to gobble some seals while you are at it. They are rich in proteins.

Edited by Penguin

I've been on the winning side and losing side in wars and I found being on the winning side a very empty experience while being on the losing side more rewarding. As an alliance who has tasted both victory and defeat have you had the same experience?