Monthly STA Press Conference

pezstar

With the removal of our ambassadors the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at STA has decided that an alternative method of keeping our fair alliance in the minds of the people is to hold a "press conference" once a month here on this forum. Now's as good a time as any to start it up, so for July, here we go.

It's the standard, done before format. Feel free to ask whatever you'd like about our alliance, membership, policies, etc and a government member will be along shortly to give you an answer.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How STA members feels being led for a n00b?

How you feel knowing that I will do the this first question every month?

Who can eat more penguins, a pola bear or a siberian tiger?

Why the girl in your avatar is sitting in the floor if there is a chair behind her?

Is the phrase in your sig related with Karma war?

When are you disbanding STA? OK now that I've asked that question nobody else need do.

Do you not agree that ambassadors were a valuable resource for non-governmental members of an alliance to have some outside contact and thus preventing an insularism that can prove weakening in some respects - as it was for the Legion pre-purplegate?

How STA members feels being led for a n00b?

How you feel knowing that I will do the this first question every month?

Who can eat more penguins, a pola bear or a siberian tiger?

Why the girl in your avatar is sitting in the floor if there is a chair behind her?

Is the phrase in your sig related with Karma war?

They're always planning coups. We spend all of our time stopping them. That's what the twinkies are for.

A polar bear. They eat the penguins, we eat the bears.

That's her husband's chair. He screams at her every time she tries to borrow it, the git.

No. I've had it for ages.

I didn't follow the topics related to NSO and the neutral AAs, but did STA approve of their activity in recruiting from sovereign alliances?

No. No we did not.

When are you disbanding STA? OK now that I've asked that question nobody else need do.

Do you not agree that ambassadors were a valuable resource for non-governmental members of an alliance to have some outside contact and thus preventing an insularism that can prove weakening in some respects - as it was for the Legion pre-purplegate?

I keep trying, but Tyga won't let me. :(

I do agree. That's why our members are free to establish embassies and engage in friendly conversation with other alliances as they see fit. The difference is that the Foreign Affairs department will no longer be requiring anyone to maintain the kind of forced conversation that is so prevalent in embassies.

Edited by pezstar

What are your warchest size requirements?

6 x 4 x 4, why do you ask?

If someone sends kulomascovia a screenshot, and through you spying on him, you find out, will you roll yourselves?

Yes.

...Am I allowed to answer questions? :unsure:

If someone sends kulomascovia a screenshot, and through you spying on him, you find out, will you roll yourselves?

We don't spy so that issue would never come up. But in a hypothetical bizarro world where we do do that, yeah we'll be activating our MDoAPs with Vanguard and MK to stop the Siberian menace.

Does the STA charter approve of coups? If so, what are the conditions for the approval?

The charter states that Tyga (or the current Supreme Chancellor at any given time) has the ultimate power. So we'd need his approval to coup him :P

But realistically, Tyga has built the alliance from scratch so no one is taking it from him. If you don't like how it's run, you can leave.

Edited by lakerzz8

Does the STA charter approve of coups? If so, what are the conditions for the approval?

There is absolutely no provision in our charter for the removal of our supreme chancellor. He picks the rest of the government, and they serve at his discretion.