Monthly STA Press Conference

pezstar

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an important slate of questions for you, especially Tyga, regarding both the furry nature of the alliance and its aesthetics:

Is STA a psychobilly alliance? Or did it sell out?

None of the above.

When shall we expect your next piece of work in stores?

Soon, I recommend holding your breath. :P

What is your favorite piece of material that you have written?

Pieces of material are generally woven.

What other alliance do you enjoy playing with the most?

We tigers are solitary animals.

Is it true that "Siberian Tiger Alliance Never Dies" will be a new coined slogan by STA?

No.

How many tattoos do you have?

None.

And you never asked me to join? Seriously? I am deeply hurt...

P.S

I would never figure him to be a guy that would pass an entrance exam... *cough*

Actually, I was the first ever to pass their entrance exam. Rakari made it to try and fail me so I couldn't join. Something about finally having a real reason to coup Tyga.

I see... Thick headed I reckon?

It comes naturally from headbutting things so often. The body decides to protect itself.

Raise that to 6m and a backrub from Pez and you might have a deal

She generally charges 6 million for those.

I think we have enough "Argue with HeinousOne" threads so leave it out of this one thanks. ;)

Damn, I guess the big guy doesn't care for my advertising. :(

Edited by HeinousOne

I think we have enough "Argue with HeinousOne" threads so leave it out of this one thanks. ;)

This is more a friendly debate. I actually like the guy, but don't tell him :P

It comes naturally from headbutting things so often. The body decides to protect itself.

I heard about this great invention. It would benefit persons with little to none coordination greatly. You know, like yourself... It's called a helmet... Here's a picture:

thumb_bsPinkHelmet.gif

This is more a friendly debate. I actually like the guy, but don't tell him :P

I heard about this great invention. It would benefit persons with little to none coordination greatly. You know, like yourself... It's called a helmet... Here's a picture:

thumb_bsPinkHelmet.gif

Spy! You stole that from RAD!

Pieces of material are generally woven.

Who is your most cuddly member?

Oh and,

is what I was

And for a serious question:

What do you prefer, increasing AVG NS but losing members, or decreasing AVG NS but gaining members?

Which Sith do you find sexier: Musso or Doppel?

It's a Q&A... What did you expect?

Questions and answers. :P

Who is your most cuddly member?

Uhtred

Oh and,
is what I was

I don't click random links.

And for a serious question:

What do you prefer, increasing AVG NS but losing members, or decreasing AVG NS but gaining members?

A nice balance of both. Average NS is important but so is keep membership numbers up.

Which Sith do you find sexier: Musso or Doppel?

Both are too masculine for my tastes.

Hannah or Sponge.... Which one is fatter? Which one do you like better?

With Karma war basically over with just the last shots and final negotiations taking place the world doesn't have an NPO like power holding the reigns. Do you think this will make the game more interesting? Do you think that as alliances and blocs struggle to fill the vacuum at the top the political game will become more or less delicate?

Hannah or Sponge.... Which one is fatter? Which one do you like better?

Sponge is fatter. I never get involved in popularity contests. :P

With Karma war basically over with just the last shots and final negotiations taking place the world doesn't have an NPO like power holding the reigns. Do you think this will make the game more interesting? Do you think that as alliances and blocs struggle to fill the vacuum at the top the political game will become more or less delicate?

I think the game will become more interesting as the factions that are now present in the Cyberverse sound each other out and try and keep ahead of each other. I think politics will become more delicate but also more varied. As people can more freely speak their mind a wider variety of opinion will be heard and with a less obvious power bloc in place, people will deal with those opinions more delicately than in the past.