Big Brother!

Madame Unicorn

Meyer walked up to to Aaron. "Dude, I have nothing against you," he whispered in his ear, "I'm just trying to get on her good side. Apperently, it's failing."

Aaron heaved a sigh of relief. "Phew...I thought I was gonna get beaten up. Besides, I got on her bad side before I even talked to her, heh." He chuckled as he took another drink.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris took a swig of the Jack and started coughing hysterically. "H*cough*ly s*cough*t dude." He started laughing again and kicked off his shoes. "Level 1 Biochemical weapon activated," he chuckled.

Edited by VinceSixx

"Soldier, tell me, what is going on here? When shall the lectures commence? Dont tell me all these youngsters have come here to hear my class. I had no idea military history lectures were so popular! Also find that bartender, I had ordered a drink ages ago and it has still not come."

"Sir, do you know where you are," Meyer asked. "You are not at a college, this is a television show. If you want a drink, the fine lady by the fridge is passing them out. You just need to ask her for it"

Aaron heaved a sigh of relief. "Phew...I thought I was gonna get beaten up. Besides, I got on her bad side before I even talked to her, heh." He chuckled as he took another drink.

"Naw man, I can't beat up a king," Meyer joked, "I'm pretty sure it's illegal."

Somewhere in Dragonisia a government secretary is watching this show. As Maelstrom walks by her desk he puts his hand on top of the tele and sends a current down into its cathode tubes, causing them to pop. As the secretary squeaked in protest, he walked on by he made the statement..

"Trust me honey, I just saved you from a lifetime of wasting your vision on bad tele." He stepped in his office then closed his office door behind him as the smoke of the smoldering, detonated, television slowly wafted up from its destroyed carcass in the hallway outside.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"Dude...I'm lanky, not scrawny man. Besides, I bet you can't touch the back of your neck, beefhead!" He began laughing more.

"Hah, do you really think that Chris Silver is inflexible? I do yoga regularly, m'drunk friend. What worth is there to have muscles if you can't move them around? I am smarter than that!"

"Christ, you folks are terribly unhealthy!", shouted Chris Silver as he observed his housemates drunk themselves in alcohol. "I'll stick with my protein shake. And some of you wonder why you look all scrawny and fat. Stupid."

Chad chuckles while he reaches into his pocket and takes out a small metal flask. “I agree with you dude, alcohol is really bad for you. Liquor is good for you though right?”

"Hah, do you really think that Chris Silver is inflexible? I do yoga regularly, m'drunk friend. What worth is there to have muscles if you can't move them around? I am smarter than that!"

"Dude...yoga's gay..." Chris snickered again and fell back on the couch, laughing. "And dude...I'm stoned off my $@!, not drunk...haha."

Chad chuckles while he reaches into his pocket and takes out a small metal flask. “I agree with you dude, alcohol is really bad for you. Liquor is good for you though right?”

"Oh, you're stingy ain't ya? Do you want me to sting you?"

Chris turned around.

"Dude...yoga's gay..." Chris snickered again and fell back on the couch, laughing. "And dude...I'm stoned off my $@!, not drunk...haha."

"Duuuude, you like marijuana? Me too! It's good for relaxing the joints, you know! Got some spare?"

Looking tired from the long flight, little Jimmy Raymes stood up and said his first line of the episode.

"Umm, hello, does anyone have any candy for me? the scary producer man said that there would be some for me in here."

Little Jimmy was also carrying a suspiciously oversized bag with what appeared to be a tail sticking out of one of the corners...

"Sir, do you know where you are," Meyer asked. "You are not at a college, this is a television show. If you want a drink, the fine lady by the fridge is passing them out. You just need to ask her for it"

"What a Television show? AAAARGH!!! Damn that snotty nosed son of a bloodhound mated with a street pig, that bloody nephew of mine. I will show him now what this means. No inheritance. Not a single Rupee."

Anyway Vattan finally settled down at the bar puffing away at his now lit pipe nursing a double large glass of Rum.

The cacophony around him is unsettling him. All these people shouting away at each other. If only someone started a jolly good fight. After all what are drunken parties without fights.

At this moment the old man saw the Communist. With her back to him was a nice young girl chatting away like a gatling gun.

The retired Infantry General drew a rubber band and paper clip from his pocket and shot it off at the girl's ample posterior hoping to make her slap the Communist.

It is always fun to see a Communist getting beaten!!

“Stingy? Nah dude, I'm just picky. Expensive taste runs in my family.”

"Whatever you say, mang! Watch 'yer mouth next time, though! Sometimes, my temper can shorten!"

Chris looked at him, reached into his bag, pulled out a bowl, and placed it into his hand. "Go find me an apple and some aluminum foil, dude, we can make a real $%&@in baked alaska."

"I know what you're into! Give me a sec to find those...", Chris rushed to the kitchen in order to get the needed materials.

"Whatever you say, mang! Watch 'yer mouth next time, though! Sometimes, my temper can shorten!"

"Dude, what are you talking about? Maybe you should chill with the roids, dude."

Chad looks down into his flask and notices it's already empty. He quickly turns around and walks over to the bar.

“What taste good over here?”

Meyer looked Ivan square in the eye. "I've got my eye on you, comrade," he said. Walking away, he muttered to himself, "filthy commies, every last one of 'em"

Comrade smiled and raised his hands up to the sky. "Another blessed one needed to be shepherded into the right path."

Alyssa smiles, "Well I'm sorry if I offend people but I'm trying to lighten the mood." She winks at Ivan and raises her glass at him.

"So, who are we all? Go around the group and introduce yourselves, if you want.."

Comrade raised an invisible glass of Commun-Aid, gulped it down and smiled.

Brilliant.

Felix just sat and watched the entire group with intrigue. He adjusted his eyepatch and sipped his Martini.

"Well...I suppose now is the time" he thought to himself.

He launched himself forward and shook the hand of the first person he saw.

"Hallo! My name is Felix, it is certainly a pleasure to meet you."

OOC: If you want it to be your character, just respond.

Katrina yawned, it was pretty late, well into the early morning. The festivities dwindled down, so she got up from her seat and left the common room.

Heading upstairs, she found one of the bedrooms. She looked up and down the room's beds and found her belongings sitting on one of the beds. Changing into a black, kimono-like uniform, she headed downstairs once again. Passing the common room again she made her way through the kitchen, towards the front yard.

Katrina was buzzing with energy, this being the case whenever she had a little bit to drink the previous night. With a deep breath, she stood in a combat stance, her arms arrayed in strike positions. She went through her entire routine, practicing kicks, strikes, grapples, throws and evasions from multiple martial arts against an invisible enemy.

After a while, she was fully stretched, and proceeded to the gym, where no one would see her for a while.

Edited by Executive Minister

Felix just sat and watched the entire group with intrigue. He adjusted his eyepatch and sipped his Martini.

"Well...I suppose now is the time" he thought to himself.

He launched himself forward and shook the hand of the first person he saw.

"Hallo! My name is Felix, it is certainly a pleasure to meet you."

OOC: If you want it to be your character, just respond.

Aaron grinned and shook the man's hand. "Well, hello Felix! I'm Aaron, but you probably know me as I was the Emperor of the former New Byzantine Empire, heh." He said as he took a swig from his bottle. "So, what do you think about the show so far?"

OOC: Guys, you're leaving me WAY-Y behind!

Looking tired from the long flight, little Jimmy Raymes stood up and said his first line of the episode.

"Umm, hello, does anyone have any candy for me? the scary producer man said that there would be some for me in here."

Little Jimmy was also carrying a suspiciously oversized bag with what appeared to be a tail sticking out of one of the corners...

IC: Theresa, shaking her head and laughing silently at the drunken and drug-induced antics of her housemantes, finally noticed the kid.

"Uh, guys, let's at least try to watch our language, OK?" she said, indicating Jimmy.

"Come on, kid," she said, gesturing for him to follow her to the cupboards in the kitchen. "I'm sure we can find you some candy. They probably stuffed this house full of junk food," she added with a wink.

Aaron grinned and shook the man's hand. "Well, hello Felix! I'm Aaron, but you probably know me as I was the Emperor of the former New Byzantine Empire, heh." He said as he took a swig from his bottle. "So, what do you think about the show so far?"

"Heyyy! I thought I recognized you from somewhere! You see, history books are very kind to you. The show? It seems interesting enough, I just can't wait for there to be a cat fight."

He winked and raised his glass to his new found friend.

"Heyyy! I thought I recognized you from somewhere! You see, history books are very kind to you. The show? It seems interesting enough, I just can't wait for there to be a cat fight."

He winked and raised his glass to his new found friend.

Very kind, eh? That’s good.” Aaron chuckled, taking a swig from his bottle. “I can’t wait for a cat fight too…I would never miss it, heh.” Aaron winked as he raised his bottle to his new friend.

IC: Theresa, shaking her head and laughing silently at the drunken and drug-induced antics of her housemantes, finally noticed the kid.

"Uh, guys, let's at least try to watch our language, OK?" she said, indicating Jimmy.

"Come on, kid," she said, gesturing for him to follow her to the cupboards in the kitchen. "I'm sure we can find you some candy. They probably stuffed this house full of junk food," she added with a wink.

Jimmy followed her into the kitchen with the hopes of his favorite sweets in his head.

"Thanks lady, my parents usually don't let me have junk food. They say it makes me hyperactive whatever that means.

The tail-like object in Jimmy's bag began to shake as soft whimpers and whines came from the backpack.

"Hey, can you shove some ham or bacon or something into my backpack so it will stop complaining?"

Stephanie Alaus looked at the house and then down at the portrait that MacKenzie had given her. The directions had to be wrong, but the commotion that she could hear coming from inside made her doubt that. She didn't really want to be here at all, first of all, she barely watched television, so the thought of her being on a television show nearly made her blood curdle. Second of all, she knew these types of shows. Human experiments they had called them at the University. "Scapegoating, clique building, nonsense." had been what Professor Pons had told her. But in all due respect, that was what world leaders did on a daily bases, so the human experiment continued, over and over again. Whether it was at some showcase house like this one. Or at Diet Hall back in Brisbane.

Technically she wasn't even supposed to be coming, but last night, right as she was falling asleep her phone rang. It was MacKenzie. She had fallen ill at the worst possible minute, but since she was under contract by the producers of the show, she couldn't just tell them to shove off. It was either show up, find a replacement, or pay a fine and after a half hour of guilt tripping the poor girl, Stephanie finally crawled out of bed and began to pack. Safe to say, she was absolutely miserable.

Everything had been packed into a a roll-on bag as she paid the cab driver and walked towards the house. "People..." She sighed. "They're going to ask questions and all kinds of other !@#$, not that they even really care." She scowled. Everyone would have their part, the cool kid, the nerd, the flirt, etc. and naturally she would have to find someway to fit in, or it was going to be a living hell. No, it was going to be a living hell anyways. Walking up the door, shivers and sweats gripped Stephanie's body. She pulled her auburn hair back into a pony talk and adjusted her bracelet. "Maybe I could just say that I'm a mute." She sighed again. "No that won't work. You brought your damn guitar."

Sucking up the rest of her courage, she knocked on the door. Not daring to just walk in. Deep down she just hoped that they wouldn't hear.