Big Brother!

Madame Unicorn

Alyssa sighed as Felix walked over to her, feigning a smile as he shook her hand. She had had enough of these people already, when, suddenly, she heard Felix speak. A strong british accent floated out of his mouth and she grinned, shaking his hand

"Yes, these commoners with no decency... My name is Alyssa Carter. Yeah, I'm a model. You've probably seen me around.. Would you like to grab a drink and sit down somewhere?"

Alyssa looked at Felix, noticing his eye patch and smiling gently.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course...I would love a drink!"

He climbed behind the bar and cooked up another martini.

"Gotta make sure you stir it...shaking it makes them taste like !@#$ and metal."

He sat next to Alyssa and took a sip of his drink.

"Indeed, I have seen you around...it's hard to miss the billboards of you in Berlin and London...you're more beautiful up close than a kilometer away."

He took another sip.

"So...what's a girl like you doing in such a chaotic place? I'm sure you've got better things to do than appease voyeurs for weeks on end. This show's a bunch of teenagers and fools, something a bit too refined for a lady of your cut."

He smiled gently.

Edited by The Confederation

Alyssa sat on a barstool and took a sip of the drink before Felix had a chance to.

"Mmm, this is one of the best martinis I've had!" She blushed at the thought of her billboards, "I appreciate that someone likes my work,"

Alyssa took Felix's hand and held it gently, brushing her thumb upon his skin.

"You think I'm too good for this show? Well, I tend to agree, but my agent said I needed to do it, She reckons I needed a break. She's probably right, too. As long as I don't do anything too crazy I should be fine. She even turned down a playboy shoot so I could do this. Crazy."

Alyssa sighed and moved closer to Felix,

"Now I know I may appear... un-classy, but this is further from the truth. Maybe if we keep talking you'll get to find out what I'm really like..."

"Now, how about yourself. What do you do to pass the time?"

Katrina rolls over and sits up on her bed, eyes looking like she hasnt slept in days.

"I....hate alcohol. I really do..." she says, beginning to sober up.

"On the contrary, miss, I love alcohol. I really do." Aaron smirked as he drank what was now his fifteenth bottle. "Seriously, you doing ok?"

OOC: Left behind...Sad Jed is sad. :(

Alyssa sat on a barstool and took a sip of the drink before Felix had a chance to.

"Mmm, this is one of the best martinis I've had!" She blushed at the thought of her billboards, "I appreciate that someone likes my work,"

Alyssa took Felix's hand and held it gently, brushing her thumb upon his skin.

"You think I'm too good for this show? Well, I tend to agree, but my agent said I needed to do it, She reckons I needed a break. She's probably right, too. As long as I don't do anything too crazy I should be fine. She even turned down a playboy shoot so I could do this. Crazy."

Alyssa sighed and moved closer to Felix,

"Now I know I may appear... un-classy, but this is further from the truth. Maybe if we keep talking you'll get to find out what I'm really like..."

"Now, how about yourself. What do you do to pass the time?"

"First of all, you do not appear un-classy at all...on the contrary, you are an eloquent and beautiful woman...you are the definition of class."

He smiled and stook another sip.

"Myself? I like to learn languages...it's sorta a family thing. Beyond that, I teach fencing to nobles in Bremen, gives me just enough money to live a comfortable life, to travel and meet new people."

He laughed quietly.

"It's funny, I've always tried to define myself in more than two sentences...but I suppose I'm more simple than believed!"

"First of all, you do not appear un-classy at all...on the contrary, you are an eloquent and beautiful woman...you are the definition of class."

He smiled and stook another sip.

"Myself? I like to learn languages...it's sorta a family thing. Beyond that, I teach fencing to nobles in Bremen, gives me just enough money to live a comfortable life, to travel and meet new people."

He laughed quietly.

"It's funny, I've always tried to define myself in more than two sentences...but I suppose I'm more simple than believed!"

Having gotten over the guilt of tripping a person who was tripping out, Meyer overhead Felix talking. "Ah, you speak languages," he said. "Well, Aap Kehna Urdu? Or, umm, Du Redst Yiddish?"

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

"Hey, nice ta see you again!" Katrina said as Theresa walked into the bedroom.

"Another military girl eh? Heh, we should spar or something some time!"

She shrugged. "More like a military brat," she joked with a grin. "Both my parents were Special Forces. But sure, I'd love to have a friendly spar."

Katrina rolls over and sits up on her bed, eyes looking like she hasnt slept in days.

"I....hate alcohol. I really do..." she says, beginning to sober up.

Glancing at her, Theresa shook her head. "Then why do you drink it?" she asked, not in a mocking manner. "Is there something you're trying to prove? Or are you like my uncle, who used it to hide from memories he didn't like?"

"On the contrary, miss, I love alcohol. I really do." Aaron smirked as he drank what was now his fifteenth bottle. "Seriously, you doing ok?"

OOC: Left behind...Sad Jed is sad. :(

OOC: *Gasp* What are you doing in the girl's room?

"A bisl fun Yiddish...it is certainly not my strong point though, so please mind if I butcher it. Urdu...I truly wish, however it is difficult to find a formidable instructor in Europe."

"Very impressive," Meyer said, "don't worry about the Urdu, my country is the only one in the world that really speaks it. Come to think of it, it's the same with Yiddish. I come from a weird place."

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

OOC; Sure :)

Alyssa blushes as Felix charms her, picking up her wine glass and taking a sip from it gently as her companion talks about himself. She nods, slowly, and looks into his eyes.

"Languages eh? That is very romantic... For me, language is an aphrodisiac, and when done correctly, is very, very beautiful." Alyssa whispers the last few words into Felix's ear, seemingly purring as she speaks.

"And just because you can describe yourself in two sentences, it doesn't make you simple. If anything, it makes you a man of mystery, and I like that in a man.." Alyssa climbs off the barstool, her hand brushing up against Felix's cheek

'Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head to bed. If you care to join me, please follow me..."

Alyssa removes the shawl from her shoulders and places it on the chair, revealing her bare shoulders and chest, with a hint of cleavage as she smiles sweetly, turning around and walking off to the bedroom.

"But of course...we're going to have a long day ahead of us tomorrow I'd assume. We should rest now..."

He smiled as he ran his finger along the brim of his glass. He, of course, followed her.

"Bonne nuit Alyssa, I am very very glad to have met your acquaintance. I hope that this is the beginning of a very long and fruitful friendship."

OOC: Oh dang, I got my CNRPH mixed in....bleh

Ashley wakes up in the morning, massive hangover included. She walks into the bathroom and takes a nice long shower...and a shot.

"Voxing roomates....questioning the way i do things...Ill show them...." she says, enjoying the very hot shower.

Theresa slept through the night pretty much undisturbed, waking up at about five in the morning.

Or as her parents would put it, oh-five-hundred.

After dressing in an exercize outfit, the first thing she did was head to the gym for her morning routine. She had always kept in shape, and she wasn't about to break the routine now.

GinaCarano.jpg

Exiting the showers and dressing like it was fight day at the Molakian Military Acadamy, Ashley wanders into the kitchen and starts to cook up some eggs and sausage for the house. She grabs some peppers and cheese and makes a Molakian Cheese Bomb Omelete for herself.

Comrade Ivan meditated throughout the night, waking refreshed as ever.

After dressing in a communist outfit (ALL OF THEM), the first thing he did was head to the gym for his morning routine.

"Well, hello, Comrade," Theresa called a greeting even as she performed a karate kick, spinning and throwing a punch in the other direction, as if fighiting off multiple invisible attackers. "I see I'm not the only one who goes for an early morning workout."

She laughed a little at his mispronunciation of her name, but didn't press the issue. she decided instead that if he persisted in calling her that, she would call him Ivan just to annoy him. "Yes, a good morning to you too."

Next on her agenda was a series of flips and rolls, each ending in a fighting crouch before the next one began.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Comrade started doing some of the less complex of the Commate (communist karate) moves, nothing impressive and mainly things to warm him up. A couple of punches, handstand kicks, mainly useless things that would never work in a real fight but got his heart pumping.

"Where are you from?"

Alyssa, after having a peaceful nights sleep, woke up to find the smell of eggs and sausage in the house. She gets out of bed, and moves to the shower, undressing slowly as the water warmed up. She stepped under the stream and moaned softly as the water hit her skin.

Enveloping her body in luxurious fragrant bubbles, Alyssa thought about Felix. How he had charmed her, how his eyes pierced through hers and saw into her soul... Alyssa shivered, and washed the bubbles off her body, smiling as her skin shined in the fluroscent lights. Wrapping a towel around her frame, she moved to the bedroom and dressed, drying her hair as she got up to go help make breakfast for everyone.

Today was going to be a great day, she decided.

(OOC: Guys, to keep this moving, can we make it that 48 hours RL = 1 day in the house? Suggestions?)