Big Brother!

Madame Unicorn

Ashley grabs the champagne bottle from Alyssa.

"How Dare you....Not get me my own!" she says, sounding insulted. She takes a swig from the bottle and throws it back to Alyssa.

"My people...we are fueled by alcohol!"

She sees Katrina looking....holier than thou.

"Hey Katrina, get the stick out of your vox and have some fun!"

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyssa moved around the house, opening the fridge in the kitchen and finding bottles of the finest champagne.

"Hey everyone!" She says whilst holding up a bottle, "Who wants to give the audience a show?" Alyssa opens the bottle and pours some of the delicious liquid into a glass, taking a sip.

"Mmmm," she gasps, smiling. "I do love alcohol."

"I'll take some bubbly," Meyer yelled out. He took a sip of the drink, but had no intention of getting drunk. "Intoxication is a show," he thought to himself, "and I prefer to watch it. Hopefully there will be audience participation though."

He turned to Ashley. "Well, I guess I'll need to find some other way to impress you then," he said, taking a drink.

Ashley grabs the champagne bottle from Alyssa.

"How Dare you....Not get me my own!" she says, sounding insulted. She takes a swig from the bottle and throws it back to Alyssa.

"My people...we are fueled by alcohol!"

She sees Katrina looking....holier than thou.

"Hey Katrina, get the stick out of your vox and have some fun!"

Katrina looked at Ashley. She pondered for a moment before getting up and walking towards the fridge. Crossing the den, she felt as though the entire group was looking at her.

"Ohh...alright, fine."

As Ashley offered the bottle, Kat politely refused and made her way to the fridge itself. After the clinking of various bottles had ceased, Kat emerged from the fridge with an ornate bottle in her hands. With a grin she held it in the air for all to see.

"Screw that girly champagne stuff, I'm a JD girl through n' through!" she playfully announced before taking a swag of the whiskey.

Alyssa moved around the house, opening the fridge in the kitchen and finding bottles of the finest champagne.

"Hey everyone!" She says whilst holding up a bottle, "Who wants to give the audience a show?" Alyssa opens the bottle and pours some of the delicious liquid into a glass, taking a sip.

"Mmmm," she gasps, smiling. "I do love alcohol."

Aaron perked up at the sound of 'alcohol'. "Alcohol? I love alcohol." He said in a strange voice, smirking. He literally (and figuratively) glided over to Alyssa and picked up a bottle. He opened the cap with his teeth (yes, really!) and drank straight from the bottle.

"Ahh, that hit the spot. Thanks Alyssa." He said, grinning cheekily as he took another swig.

Ashley, who found the Bar, takes a shot of Vodka (Molakian, of course.) and stands up.

gina-carano111.jpg

"Lt Ashley Williams of the Molakian Special Forces! You can all call me....Ash. Lt. Ash. Barbaro....just dont cross me."

Ashley takes the bottle of JD from Katrina and takes a swig. Tossing it back, she grabs another bottle of vodka for whoever wants one.

Edited by Comrade

Chris turned to Katrina, and with a hazy, raspy voice, asked, "Hey...who am I again? I need to answer her question."

Sitting beside the man, Katrina let out a chuckle and said, "I dunno dude, but I'm Kat, you know, like the animal without a k?" The alcohol was slowly creeping into her speech.

Edited by Executive Minister

Sitting beside the man, Katrina let out a chuckle and said, "I dunno dude, but I'm Kat, you know, like the animal without a k?"

Chris began meowing and laughing. "Dude...I think my name starts with the same...Chris...there we go." He meowed again, and then shouted, "I want alcohol!"

Ashley, who found the Bar, takes a shot of Vodka (Molakian, of course.) and stands up.

<snip>

"Lt Ashley Williams of the Molakian Special Forces! You can all call me....Ash. Lt. Ash. Barbaro....just dont cross me."

Ashley takes the bottle of JD from Katrina and takes a swig. Tossing it back, she grabs another bottle of vodka for whoever wants one.

*Molakian! Father told me to be wary of those...as for special forces...I knew it!*

Chris began meowing and laughing. "Dude...I think my name starts with the same...Chris...there we go." He meowed again, and then shouted, "I want alcohol!"

Katrina pushed her dark thoughts deep in her mind, and turned to Chris, giggling.

"Ahhaa! Yeah like that dude! You got it...." She threw her arm around his shoulder and passed him her bottle of JD.

"Drink it without a chaser if your a man!" she joked, whispering her throaty voice into his ear :ehm:

Vattan Thampuran who had come to the place expecting a quiet night filled with his long boring lectures was startled by the activity.

He looked on wild eyed at all these wild youth frolicking around.

He looked around for someone he could talk properly.

"You, Private. Come here. What is going on here?"

He calls Pvt. Meyer poking him with his walking stick.

gina-carano111.jpg

Aaron smirked as he checked Ashley out, from head to toe. He continued to drink from the bottle.

Sitting beside the man, Katrina let out a chuckle and said, "I dunno dude, but I'm Kat, you know, like the animal without a k?" The alcohol was slowly creeping into her speech.
Katrina pushed her dark thoughts deep in her mind, and turned to Chris, giggling.

"Ahhaa! Yeah like that dude! You got it...." She threw her arm around his shoulder and passed him her bottle of JD.

"Drink it without a chaser if your a man!" she joked, whispering her throaty voice into his ear :ehm:

"Get a room, you two." Aaron drawled out as he took another swig from the bottle.

"Get a room, you two." Aaron drawled out as he took another swig from the bottle.

Katrina sprung away from Chris, turning to Aaron in a slight rage.

"Hey! Not cool dude. Don't talk to me like that 'cause i'm not that drunk'."

Katrina started muttering to herself as she took another swag, her eyes glaring.

Katrina sprung away from Chris, turning to Aaron in a slight rage.

"Hey! Not cool dude. Don't talk to me like that 'cause i'm not that drunk'."

Katrina started muttering to herself as she took another swag, her eyes glaring.

"Who said you were drunk?" Came Aaron's drawling reply. By then, he was finished with the bottle. Getting another one, he opened the bottle with his mouth and drank half of it in one gulp.

"Ah I see there are some drinks here. Bartender!! Bartender!! One large Rum, neat , no soda, no ice."]

As he looked around for a bartender Vattan started lighting up his cigarette. It was too early to break out his pipe.

Vattan Thampuran who had come to the place expecting a quiet night filled with his long boring lectures was startled by the activity.

He looked on wild eyed at all these wild youth frolicking around.

He looked around for someone he could talk properly.

"You, Private. Come here. What is going on here?"

He calls Pvt. Meyer poking him with his walking stick.

"What is it," a very irritated Meyer says. He turns around to see it is an old man. "Oh, I'm so sorry. How can I help you?"

Ashley looks at Aaron, noticing his eye undressing. She looks at him with disgust, then returns to her drinking.

Meyer walks up to Ashley and rolls up his sleeves. "You want me to take care of him?"

"Who said you were drunk?" Came Aaron's drawling reply. By then, he was finished with the bottle. Getting another one, he opened the bottle with his mouth and drank half of it in one gulp.

"Whatever duuuude" Katrina drawled.

"I. Don't. Care. bout. What. You. Said. So. Ha! You just wish you were my good buddy over here," Katrina patted Chris' shoulder repeatedly. "Whom..." she started, after a short pause, "I juuuuust met.....whom....whooom....man thats a wierd word, whommm...dudes I am going to have a gnarly headache tomorrow morning"

"What is it," a very irritated Meyer says. He turns around to see it is an old man. "Oh, I'm so sorry. How can I help you?"

"Soldier, tell me, what is going on here? When shall the lectures commence? Dont tell me all these youngsters have come here to hear my class. I had no idea military history lectures were so popular! Also find that bartender, I had ordered a drink ages ago and it has still not come."

Ashley almost chokes on her drink.

"Kid, I have training in Advanced Hand to Hand Combat. I can snap a mans neck twice my size and make him beg for mommy. I dont need you to help me Private."

*Heh, we'll see about that*

Katrina was definitely not as drunk as she was acting...her mind remained sharp