Global Alliance and Treaty Organization Announcement

aclaserwolf.png

Almost one month ago when I took office, there were high hopes and dreams for GATO to return to the honor and glory she once held. So we got to work. And by we, I mean all of GATO. We all got to work because we knew it could be done. After a day or two of discussion with my fellow government members, a list of goals was set before the General Assembly with the challenge that by working together we can and will reach these goals. The General Assembly rallied behind these goals and I am proud to announce 2 major milestones into one announcement.

As you can see in the image below this is where GATO stood as of 01-July-2009:

1julygato.jpg

and as of today 23-July-2009, GATO stands at the door of the goals set before her. What are the specific goals? I'm not sharing that yet. :ph34r: But needless to say we are within reach.

So with out further ado, I am honored and humbled to announce that GATO has met and passed the 300 member nation mark and have finally, after 3-4 attempts, broken and maintained the 4mil NS mark.

StatsJuly23.png

If I were try to thank everyone by name, especially in our Domestic Affairs Ministry, that has worked tirelessly to see our goals reached, I would inevitably leave someone out. My hats off to the entire General Assembly and our entire MoDA staff. Great Job and here's to meeting our goals by Sept. 1!

Cake for everyone in #gato!

-Laserwolf

Assembly Chairman

Edited by Laserwolf

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Avg Str went down

thats our next goal.. We're trying to fix that :P

Yes plans are being developed and are almost ready to put into action to bolster our Avg. NS.

Edited by Laserwolf