Heinleiner celebrates the end of Francoist aggressiion

Lazarus Long

You wasted an illegal and smuggled in cuban cigar for a celebration in CyberNations?

Seriously?

You must not live a very interesting life.

I detect a celebration consisting of the finest vintage w(h)ine fermented from sour grapes :lol1:

I detect a celebration consisting of the finest vintage w(h)ine fermented from sour grapes :lol1:

Lol. I'm not going to pretend that wasn't funny.

I celebrated the end of the war with a roll up in the rain, and a cheap can of cider (8.9%) .

Those are some seriously nice cigars.

I got a box of them from a friend last christmas, and I have only smoked 2 so far.

I have 18 left now and I am rationing them for special occasions.

I hope you have a proper humidor or you are going to be bitterly disappointed with those remaining cigars. I cannot count how many fools I know who have wasted an entire box of good cigars by 'saving them' in a regular box which is tantamount to ruining them. I die a little inside when I see a box of dried out old cigars and even moreso when I try to smoke one.

This war definitely warranted a good cigar smoke.

I have a few extra punches i can send you so you don't have to destroy the tip of the cigar with that knife ;)

I had a few fuente short stories in celebration (ran out of my cubans) :P

I also prefer some good ol' whiskey ;)

You wasted an illegal and smuggled in cuban cigar for a celebration in CyberNations?

Seriously?

You must not live a very interesting life.

I've "wasted" an illegal and smuggled in cuban cigar for a tuesday...

When you have a full humidor of said cigars, you tend to use them when ever you damn well please :)

for those of you who smuggle them one-by-one, then yes, i suppose it could be a "waste"

I hope you have a proper humidor or you are going to be bitterly disappointed with those remaining cigars. I cannot count how many fools I know who have wasted an entire box of good cigars by 'saving them' in a regular box which is tantamount to ruining them. I die a little inside when I see a box of dried out old cigars and even moreso when I try to smoke one.

This war definitely warranted a good cigar smoke.

my suggestion to you:

offer to take said box off their hands, as they are dried and ruined.

get an electronic humidor, and bring them back to life ;)

that's what i do, i get tons of free GREAT cigars ($20-$30 a piece) from people who don't know how to keep them.

My humidor actually gets them pretty close to how they are intended to be, and they're FREE for me :)

the humidor was not free, but it also works for any cigars i buy/save...

• 1 year later...