Heinleiner celebrates the end of Francoist aggressiion

Lazarus Long

As I promised, when NPO surrendered I would light and smoke my only Cuban cigar. The Pacifican warmongers finally accepted their fate and this is my celebration thread:

Too start, some crappy beer (NPO didn't PM me their surrender date since they're inconsiderate, had to drink what I had, nothing special. The cigar is a Cuban Cohiba, definitely special here in the US. The knife is a Benchmade Blue mini skirmish.

NPOsurrender002.jpg

NPOsurrender003.jpg

Shoulda got the Sebenza out, but oh well.

Then a little prep work:

NPOsurrender004.jpg

Then the fun:

NPOsurrender006.jpg

NPOsurrender011.jpg

NPOsurrender014.jpg

Ain't gonna miss you Pacifican Overlords

<snip>

They're still a sanctioned alliance even after all this. Their overall growth may be halted while they pay off reps, yes, but it would be foolish to assume that this is the end of 'Francoist Aggression' and relax one's guard.

The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance.

Ah, Lazarus Long. You are one of my favorite people in this game, just because of your awesome character.

Also, that is one very large cigar. I didn't realize how big those were!

Ah, Lazarus Long. You are one of my favorite people in this game, just because of your awesome character.

Also, that is one very large cigar. I didn't realize how big those were!

J8, you're still one of my favorite players because of who you are. Amazing how fun this game CAN be when fun is the goal.

another one for the Imperialistic overlords:

<snip>

Coors Light is not actually beer. It's just slightly hopped fizzy water.

At least we can always look back fondly on certain IRON surrender terms for discussions of good beer. ;)

That's a fine cigar though it seems a shame to spoil it with that sub-par beer. Cask-conditioned, my friend, cask-conditioned. And if you cannot get decent ales where you live, in vino veritas or as we say in Sparta: Ἐν οἴνῳ ἀλήθεια.

I celebrated with a custard tart and a cappuccino myself.

Edited by Drostan