Roman Empire DoW

Varianz

roman1copy.png

Roman Empire DoW

We of the Roman Empire declare war on Mostly Harmful Alliance. Our CB is sound and tested: we feel like it. That should be good enough for everyone.

That is all.

/s/

Emperor Tiberius12 of the Roman Empire

Edited by Kingharold33

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman Empire DoW

We of the Roman Empire declare war on Mostly Harmful Alliance. Our CB is sound and tested: we feel like it. That should be good enough for everyone.

That is all.

/s/

Emperor Tiberius12 of the Roman Empire

Thanks for being honest and giving a proper reason, rather than hiding it behind a wall of BS.

Have fun.

Thanks for being honest and giving a proper reason, rather than hiding it behind a wall of BS.

Have fun.

Well I did miss one part, I blame that on my being busy organizing the war: it's obvious we also attacked them for being number 2. I figure most of you could figure that out, but for those of you who couldn't there it is.

Well I did miss one part, I blame that on my being busy organizing the war: it's obvious we also attacked them for being number 2. I figure most of you could figure that out, but for those of you who couldn't there it is.

W-Wha---Wha---WHAT?

I thought you attacked them for *sniff* well idk.

May I ask why you enjoy attacking us? I know you have spies, I'm sure they noticed that we weren't making a move until your true intentions came out from either side (NOIR or RE's flame wars) but, guess they came out didn't they?

The respect RE once had among MHA members is quickly dying out with these antics, some even tried to defend you.

May I ask why you enjoy attacking us? I know you have spies, I'm sure they noticed that we weren't making a move until your true intentions came out from either side (NOIR or RE's flame wars) but, guess they came out didn't they?

The respect RE once had among MHA members is quickly dying out with these antics, some even tried to defend you.

Just because we attacked you doesn't mean we dislike you. I still consider Thaisport a friend, and I have good relationships with some of your other guys. It's really not personal. I mean come on, everybody should have been able to see this coming. MHA is ranked second, we're first. And everyone has to remember that RE declares at least two major wars each round on targets closest to them in size. MHA had a bulls eye painted on their back from day one, when it became clear they'd be second and we first. So please don't take it personally, it's just part of the game.

I mean come on, everybody should have been able to see this coming. MHA is ranked second, we're first. And everyone has to remember that RE declares at least two major wars each round on targets closest to them in size. MHA had a bulls eye painted on their back from day one, when it became clear they'd be second and we first.
MHA came up in discussions but we decided to leave them for the end of the round, since that would be a good way to finish off.

If I recall correctly, you guys hit MHA last round with nearly double the NS attacking them, nothing personal then too eh. MHA is like a big happy cow who sits in a field eating grass all day (no offense to MHA). Im unsure how blowing up that cow with a tank shell is remotley satisfying. I guess its because you have all those weird treaties with everyone else, so you dont have any other targets. Whatever floats the boat!

If I recall correctly, you guys hit MHA last round with nearly double the NS attacking them, nothing personal then too eh. MHA is like a big happy cow who sits in a field eating grass all day (no offense to MHA). Im unsure how blowing up that cow with a tank shell is remotley satisfying. I guess its because you have all those weird treaties with everyone else, so you dont have any other targets. Whatever floats the boat!

Please point me to the alliance closest to us in strength...oh wait that's right we attacked them. Not our fault other alliances aren't our size. MHA was the closest, and so far they've made it worthwhile, I know my guys have commented on our forums about how MHA are being good opponents, especially considering we had the blitz and the numbers. They get a hail for that.

Um, you hit them last round with a coalition DOUBLE THE NS and did the same again this round. Its got nothing to do with size fella, when the attacks took place size wasnt even close (in both rounds). TPF was closer in size this round, but you guys are allies, so.....

I was in MHA for two rounds, so I know a little about them, hence my simile. They are nice guys, but they don't really fight, which is pretty much a bad formula for TE :)